PDA

View Full Version : Dynamite Show and others

lonelywombat
March 28th, 2007, 06:55
My friend has now left Pattaya but mentioned the show at Dynamite in his last email

I dont remember any post about this bar or it having a show, I assume it is in soi 1

He also went to a show where he saw the best hula hoop show he has ever seen. He hates the hulas so for him to say he enjoyed it was a big compliment. Not sure which bar that was but they had a big cock show as well.

He said this trip he tried to move away from the old established clubs like BBB, Throb and Top Man where he used to spend most of his time. he claims all three are tired and " need a clean out and new management" He went to each one once and walked out of Throb before the end of the show

He did not give all the names of the bars just descriptions, but some of the ones he liked
one in the same soi as Montys B&B
another in a soi opposite White Knight
an upstairs one just near White Knight
several in soi 1 Pattayaland

He rates Bondi in Jomtien better than Piano Bar for late night drinking, enjoyed the blues night after eating at
Montys Enchanted Hut , alternated between Dicks and Bamboo bar on way home from the beach and wondered if anyone goes to Exxit He regrets not having the time to visit all the bars in Soi 1 as he had only 12 days.

He found a little french restaurant in ""Soi Flamingo""he rated first class, always full with tables turning over 3,4 times a night. Also in Jomtien complex he enjoyed dining at several places ""in the soi between Montys and Dicks""

Frustrating not having the names but interesting to see he enjoyed places other than Kaos and krazy. Maybe someone can put some names to the above.

catawampuscat
March 28th, 2007, 12:40
The hula hoop show is at Sawatdee Boys as is the big cock show. The two lads who perform the hula hoop show are amazing
and is a fun as well as hot to watch. The hula hoop boys are sometimes in the big cock show as well.
Dynamite Boys on the same soi as Sawatdee Boys on Pattayaland soi 1, also has a hula hoop duo but while steamy, isn't as hot
as at Sawatdee. The show at Dynamite is usually very good and always includes a nude duo in the shower but it depends on which
boys are offed or available.

Both shows unfortunately have been discovered by the Russian horde of hetero blond women and hetero couples and if they are
present, it changes the atmosphere of the bars and can easily ruin the fun factor for this gay man. I have stopped going to Wild WestBoys shows as females and hetero couples outnumber the gay men and I have heard it is even worse at Crystal boys down the soi.

The shows at Throb/Splash, BBB and Top Man are dated and even the heteros have stopped going. I am not a fan of lip synching gowned
madeup ladymen, so take that into account, as the BBB and Top Man are fine if you enjoy this type of entertainment. They all need an
infusion of new blood but the aged crones in control can't seem to understand what the punters want and are lost in the last century.. :cat:

dab69
March 30th, 2007, 01:48
would have been better if it wasn't every other
song done by a lip-syncing katohey. ewww

March 30th, 2007, 12:10
Every show would be better without lip-syncing katoeys in every boy bar in Thailand but I have noticed that the Thai boys
in the audience appear to enjoy the spectacle and after all we are in Thailand and it is part of their cultural experience to have
heavily made-up katoeys in almost all of the shows.

On one occasion, the katoey had two men on the stage and was dropping one for the other one. But, it ended up with the boys
pushing the katoey away and the two men embraced each other and passionately started kissing and groping. I laughed hard
but the Thai boys were falling off their seats to the floor. :compress: