PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Club

March 27th, 2007, 07:52
The two guys in question I think No. 77 and Mr Mon (88) and they have so many time been identified on here, so I'm not publicising them - are not as popular as you think - my type yes, that's what I go for - but the majority do not go for this type of person, ie. muscle - they go for the totally opposite, on that subject Crystal is never really heavily busy, can be occasionally, but only occasionally.

When I have visited Crystal "they" are always available, and not expensive (they can be if you let them of course) - your thoughts!

March 27th, 2007, 11:18
We went there last Thursday night. The show at 11:15 was very well supported (full) with an audience of mainly males (only three or four females).

What the show lack in choreography at times, it made up for with stunning bodies ranging for over the top pumped-up to just plain well built, all presented in a fun atmosphere. After the show a number of skinnier more mainstream guys were shown I guess to appeal to the broader taste. Staff pleasant and helpful and no-one seemed to be put under any pressure to take an off.