PDA

View Full Version : La Cage Bar Sold

March 25th, 2007, 19:03
David from La Cage has sold the business. His last night at the bar will be on Tuesday evening.

David will the be starting up business with a new Partner at My Life in boys Town.

March 26th, 2007, 02:38
Good luck to him. I would have thought my life a bit small? can they extend the seating area?

Jetsam
March 26th, 2007, 03:26
I would have thought my life a bit small?

Never mind how desperate you are oogle , never ever react on spam messages , just learn to live with it.

paulg
March 26th, 2007, 16:48
David from La Cage has sold the business. His last night at the bar will be on Tuesday evening.

David will the be starting up business with a new Partner at My Life in boys Town.

Does that mean that Terry is pulling out or is David is moving back in with Terry as a partner.

March 27th, 2007, 15:15
La Cage is one of the best bars in Sunee Plaza. Cool, clean, open, and not noisy.

The hosts where very always polite and friendly to any customer – even they knew there will be no off.

Prices where reasonable.

David is a witty host – regardless of having his favourite gin and tonic of just tee. His did turn this small bar into a pretty attractive place.

Best of luck to the new ower.

March 31st, 2007, 10:22
Indeed David was a wonderful host -- a boy bar will be too noisy for him to recreate the same atmosphere.

I wonder where the regulars will go now?

llz
March 31st, 2007, 12:30
La Cage is one of the best bars in Sunee Plaza. Cool, clean, open, and not noisy.

Call me a naughty maniac if you want, but I have to say I preferred the sleazy atmosphere of the bar which was there before ... "Young Guns" was its name (although they did not even have a sign).