PDA

View Full Version : Ma Tum Mai- Warning: Video Embedded in This Thread!

elephantspike
March 25th, 2007, 10:45
:headbang: :whax: :lichmalignus: :whax: :headbang:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IMP9lsgxCBE
:bounce:
:compress:
:bounce:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Smiles
March 25th, 2007, 10:59
I'm putting the Admin on Ignore.

Cheers ...

March 25th, 2007, 14:05
Thanks for all the new little thingies, Spike. It's good to see that Sawatdee remains to be the technology leader amongst all the GT boards!

elephantspike
March 25th, 2007, 14:11
Thanks. I think I'm winning against the spammers, too: :wave:
(Danke. Ich denke, da├Я ich gegen die Spammers, auch gewinne)
:whax: :spam1:

March 25th, 2007, 14:31
Thanks. I think I'm winning against the spammers, too: :wave:
(Danke. Ich denke, da├Я ich gegen die Spammers, auch gewinne)
:whax: :spam1:

We've already noted your success against the spammers, dear.

The YouTubes "embedded" in the pages don't seem to work for me. But I'll let this one go! I'll try again when I get to Paris and don't need to use these circumvention sites.

The link to the global forum in the portal page board navigation box STILL goes to the any other country forum - isn't it time to fix this yet?

The forum jump box in the lower left appears to now (FINALLY!) actually BE a jump box! I don't think you need the GO button any more. And I have always wondered why the forum jump box can't appear on the bottom of the view threads, as well.

The forum HEADDER appears at the bottom of many of the pages that I view.

Let's make an effort at getting all these little technical dingies corrected before we bathe ourselves in praise over the more grosser aspects among the others.

elephantspike
March 25th, 2007, 15:02
[quote]
We've already noted your success against the spammers, dear.

This is a new tactic I'm taking. Just wait and see. I think I've solved the spam problem.

The YouTubes "embedded" in the pages don't seem to work for me. But I'll let this one go! I'll try again when I get to Paris and don't need to use these circumvention sites.

OK. I think the proxy settings may be the issue here. I'm not sure

The link to the global forum in the portal page board navigation box STILL goes to the any other country forum - isn't it time to fix this yet?

Thanks for pointing this out. I had no idea. I fixed that just now.

The forum jump box in the lower left appears to now (FINALLY!) actually BE a jump box! I don't think you need the GO button any more. And I have always wondered why the forum jump box can't appear on the bottom of the view threads, as well.

?????? It is on the lower left of the thread pages as well, is it not? It is for me.

The forum HEADDER appears at the bottom of many of the pages that I view.

:dontknow:

Is anyone else experiencing this? Who is this HEADDER person, anyway?

Let's make an effort at getting all these little technical dingies corrected before we bathe ourselves in praise over the more grosser aspects among the others

I know you are, but what am I?[/quote:3kfzem0i]
:thefinger:

colmx
March 25th, 2007, 20:41
I think this video contains a big clue to the answer to the question:

Q. Is 40-something and still single Bird Tongchai str8 or gay?
A. Watch him prance asround and work it out yourself!

He is certainly well preserved for his age!

And i do like this song - I remember half of boystown up and dancing to it at the end of one of the inaugural Boystown street parties a few years ago... It was a site to be seen!

jinks
March 25th, 2007, 20:52
OK, I propose a new Subject requirement.

VET be added to the subject line for a Video Embedded Topic.