PDA

View Full Version : A question for Cat

March 24th, 2007, 20:40
What happened to your friend that was on overstay with his visa? Did he turn himself in and pay his fine or is he still in hiding?

catawampuscat
March 25th, 2007, 00:34
The "friend" is a major drama queen and has trouble differenciating between reality and fantasy. I now believe there was a gross
exaggeration in the facts told to me and that the "friend" had his own agenda spinning this yarn. I have long stopped listening
to his stories and think of him as a Baron Munchhausen type and not worth my time or energy..

Lots of dead weight in Pattaya/Jomtien and a smart farang will clean house every so often and move on to new people...

Geezer
March 25th, 2007, 10:00
тАЬThe Back peddeling of a lier. "
"Its good to see your finally admitting you now dont believe the lies you spin about anyone who crosses you, good for you, its s start catty?тАЭ

ThatтАЩs a rather rough post, isnтАЩt it LMTU?

But since you brought up the subject of lying -- A friend told me you are planning to take a TOEFL(sp.?) course and become an English teacher. Is that true?

March 25th, 2007, 13:10
But since you brought up the subject of lying -- A friend told me you are planning to take a TOEFL(sp.?) course and become an English teacher. Is that true?

LMTU would have to learn English before he took the course.

Dboy
March 25th, 2007, 14:54

TEFL = Teacher of English as a Foreign Lanuage (for teachers of English)

TOEFL = Test of English as a Foreign Lanuage (for students of English)

LMTU = Let me teach you?

Dboy

March 25th, 2007, 15:07
know so little, a little bit like me I suppose!!!

Never has a truer word has been written :cheers:

catawampuscat
March 25th, 2007, 17:46
It is better to use the Private Messages or PM to ask a specific poster a question. I think this thread proves that point
and hopefully the moderators will close this thread and sent it to an appropriate place in cyberland... :cat:

Smiles
March 25th, 2007, 19:27
" ... It is better to use the Private Messages or PM to ask a specific poster a question. I think this thread proves that point and hopefully the moderators will close this thread and sent it to an appropriate place in cyberland..."
Actually, the encouraging part is that the Mods rightly ignore attempts to dictate how the Board is run. Just because pussy's don't like the tone nor tenor of a thread is no reason to close or delete it.

Cheers ...

March 25th, 2007, 22:25
It is better to use the Private Messages or PM to ask a specific poster a question.
1 You think only the poster has thought of the question or/and wants to know the answer? My original thoughts about your friend were vindicated when I read your answer to the initial question; that sense of schadenfreude would have been lost completely had it all been a private post

2 Some questions are rhetorical and intended to tease, such as - Is the reason Aunty's scientific life's work has been devoted to dissecting amoebae because Aunty's brain feels more comfortable with other single-cell organisms? I can ask that question (or a similar question about any other of the many posters I also have consigned to similar oblivion) without caring to hear the answer because Aunty has been on {Ignore} for the last 48 hours; it's never stopped me broadcasting my believe that boygeenyus is a hypocrite either (he's been on {Ignore} for months)

Don't despise dissecting the humble amoeba, by the way. My biology master was forever trying to get us to ask the maths master whether there was anything in his realm that could divide and multiply simultaneously. As you can see, teasing is a universal sport in my world

March 25th, 2007, 23:21
The "friend" is a major drama queen and has trouble differenciating between reality and fantasy. I now believe there was a gross
exaggeration in the facts told to me and that the "friend" had his own agenda spinning this yarn. I have long stopped listening
to his stories and think of him as a Baron Munchhausen type and not worth my time or energy..

Lots of dead weight in Pattaya/Jomtien and a smart farang will clean house every so often and move on to new people...

Living in San Francisco, I know EXACTLY how you feel....
Why does every fag want to be Truman Capote? (/hyperbole mode:off)

TrongpaiExpat
March 25th, 2007, 23:56
I seem to remember the last person to have the audacity to PM the cat was not taken kindly. The cat was quite in a dither over his personal security and anonymity. He told everyone he does not open PM's. Now he asks for a PM?

catawampuscat
March 26th, 2007, 00:55
I have received many pms from posters asking to meet me in Pattaya/Jomtien and buy me a drink or have a meal. I decline
the offers because I have also received threats and some very sick and demented pms as well.

I believe the vast majority of us come to forums like this one to find out what is happening in Thailand in general and more
specifically the areas and subjects that appeal to most gaymen.
I had no problem answering the question posed but thought the responses to my reply were inappropriate on a open forum
and of little or no interest to anyone and just a waste of time and space.

I appreciate Rainwalker's comments and his agreement and unfortunately there are those posters who use any opportunity to
attacks posters they don't agree with or just don't like. I don't like smiles and have stated as much and expect him to try to play
overlord and behave as if he was a moderator or had anything to do with this forum other than post silly polls.

I haven't received a pm from BBB recently and nobody has called me a cunt since his last demented pm to me..

I don't believe making suggestions to the moderators is self indulgent and do not want to play boring games with other posters..

I do think my suggestion to close this thread and vaporize it is a good idea but somehow I think it will go on for a while and I am sure
someone will call me a cunt but I can handle it.. After all, I am in Pattaya/Jomtien in great health and with lots of baht and having the
time of my life in the best gay party on the planet. I love sex and men and my lowest priority is playing with pathetic farangs on line...