View Full Version : Lots of Good Food around at all prices.

March 24th, 2007, 16:09
The very latest Good eating area is in Sunee Plaza

:spam1: :spam2: :spam1: :spam2:

Dboy
March 26th, 2007, 03:07
Instead of any of the above places, I recommend the satay gai for 5 baht each on any of the street carts in town, or som tam for about 20 baht.

Dboy

Dick
March 26th, 2007, 07:12
I can't think of anyone better to ask... someone with his culinary ear to the ground whilst still able to offer advice for US fat fighters. Yes, I know, all things in moderation!
I notice your update above didn't include any reference to Bruno's. I heard rumour that the food isn't what it use to be. As someone with his finger on the pulse, what's your opinion please?

March 26th, 2007, 07:25
As someone with his finger on the pulse ...That's checking my pulse while going to the doctor after a bout of food poisoning, is it?

paulg
March 26th, 2007, 16:38
My Opinion on Bruno's is that it is OK when Freddie is in attendance in the Kitchen, but now with his small fortune he has just recently made in the property markets, Im afraid him playing mine Host and swanning about town eating at other establishments is helping the deterioration of a fine restaurant.

The Ambience is wonderful but, should be as with Gom'et fine dining the consistency in a restaurant is the most difficult thing to keep up, I know I have owned one.

I am getting pissed of at these personal asides made about people in business or private life in Pattaya.

If you were successful you would have got more than 800,000 baht for your share.

Your ex partner said you were not even a good dishwasher.

I am sick of your snide posts about others. If you cannot post without being sarcastic and rude then piss off.

Dick
March 27th, 2007, 01:13
Thank you LMTU for I think your informed opinion and insights.

I'm sure you'll be dining out for some while yet ~ and for sure not bothered with dishwater!

Smiles
March 27th, 2007, 01:22
" ... Thank you LMTU for {I think} your informed opinion and insights ... "
When quoting You-Know-Who, always best idea to hedge your bets Dick, with a sneaky yet unobtrusive proviso.

Cheers .... :cheers:

Smiles
March 27th, 2007, 01:37
" ... Yes its the same with you Smiles I some times wonder if the cold snow has frozen your brain ... "
Well it was a goddamn winter to remember let me tell you. Piles of snow, very cold, and very long.
But the birdies are chirping today, spring is in the air, smiles on most faces, sunshine brilliant. No more snarkiness from me from now 'til November.

I feel like THIS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USA8sjcpyqY

Cheers ...

Dick
March 27th, 2007, 02:00
Jackass?