PDA

View Full Version : Advise on Mexico please

lonelywombat
March 23rd, 2007, 07:40
I am planning a round the world trip and am considering a visit to Mexico

Flying from Japan the quickest option is via Dallas rather than LAX

But I am not sure if Mexico City is exciting and after almost 24 hours whether I want to go on another flight

Any suggestions please

yaraboy
March 23rd, 2007, 12:11
Mexico City is wonderful. I go at least once a year. Zona Rosa is very gay with at least a dozen clubs and discos. No real commercial scene, Fuck Clubs and Saunas abound
If you like Asians you will love the mixed blood Mexican boys who can look Thai. Mexicans love to party dance and sing. More fun than Thais
Language is a bit of an issue. Little English.but then Spanish is much easier than Thai
MC also has fantastic architecture food museums galleries shopping and a good transport system. Polluted? No worse tha Bangkok. Dangerous. Well be careful, however in 10 visits I have never encountered anything apart from having a credit card picked from my pocket on the subway

March 23rd, 2007, 13:01
If you like Asians you will love the mixed blood Mexican boys who can look Thai.I've never really understood the distinction between Native American Indians and Latinos (except for the chip on the shoulder worn by the former)

yaraboy
March 23rd, 2007, 23:04
That is it...the chip...............Latinos are in the majority in Mexico,,,,,,,,,,,,mixed blood about 80%.10% pure Native and 10% white. Same prejudice as in Asia about whiteness. Whites control the system and are not inclined to marry out of their class or colour

Canadian and American Indians vary in blood content............it is a matter of choice as to Aboriginal identifying when blood thin

Smiles
March 23rd, 2007, 23:34
HAIR WARNING: Mexican guys can be very hairy.
Not all by any means ~ some are quite hairless in fact ~ but it's often hard to tell, and heaven forbid you hop in the sack with a guy you thought would be quite smooth to find out (too late!) you're in bed with a merino sheep.

Mexican guys can be very charming, certainly handsome. So have fun.

I put up this warning as most Rice Queens (such as present company on this Board) are attracted to objects of desire who are much smoother and hairless than the wordly norm.

Cheers ...

March 24th, 2007, 00:50
objects of desire who are much smoother and hairless than the wordly norm.

...or the adult norm.

yaraboy
March 24th, 2007, 02:15
Well with the vast experience of most members of this board I would have thought that hairy monsters could usually be perceived .......significant facial hair is usually a sign
Members here tend to be attracted to young guys who even if they are prone to hairiness show minimal amounts..............The whiter the Mexican the hairier...........

Smiles
March 24th, 2007, 06:30
...or the adult norm.
Not at all. My beloved is 39, and quite Asianly smooth.
Attempting to paint everyone on the Board (en masse) as paedophiles is amazingly stupid Boygeenyus, and it does you no credit.

Cheers ...

March 24th, 2007, 08:32
...or the adult norm.
Not at all. My beloved is 39, and quite Asianly smooth.
Attempting to paint everyone on the Board (en masse) as paedophiles is amazingly stupid Boygeenyus, and it does you no credit.

Cheers ...

Perhaps, but it's loads of fun anyway.

Bob
March 24th, 2007, 10:42
Perhaps, but it's loads of fun anyway.

Unlike Smiles' elderly statesman, my beloved is a mere child of 28. And he's got hairy legs too! (ugh!)
Guess I need to cruise romper room some more.

Surfcrest
March 25th, 2007, 01:19
Canadian and American Indians vary in blood content............it is a matter of choice as to Aboriginal identifying when blood thin

In Canada, Indians are Registered with band
priviledges extended (tax exemptions / treaty rights) based on
who you are "of" and whether the band considers you Indian or of
mixed Indian blood enough to gain status.
A registered Indian's status card number, issued by the federal government
and registered by the Indian band indicates "status" (blood content).

After a while in Mexico, it becomes easier to destiguish between Castillano
(Caucasian), Mestizo (Mixed) and Indigina (Indian / Indiginous) people.
These days, the mestizo (or typically middle class) have benefitted
substantially from NAFTA and have become wealthy enough to send their
kids here (To Vancouver) to study. Similarily so, Mexico isn't the cheap
destination it was 25 years ago.

Personally, I think that in Mexico the look improves if they are more
Indian or Indian. You won't find one sitting at the "Blue Chairs" in
Vallarta, but you might see one surfing down by the pier. There are some
valley pockets north of Mexico D.F. (Michoacan) where they are so
beautiful. Not all like the shorter, moon faced loook of the Mayan boys in
the south, but I have found so many beauties there too.

Surfcrest

lonelywombat
April 7th, 2007, 11:09
From a video site The Men of Guadalajara this comment sounded interesting No one mentioed it.

For all those, who love uncut, Latino dick, Guadalajara, the second largest city in Mexico of more than 10 million people has some of the finest men south of the border. It is dubbed the gay capital of Mexico for all the right reasons: abundant nightlife, tolerant and sophisticated population, clubs, cafes, cruising spots, and most of all an incredible supply of horny and curious men!

April 13th, 2007, 00:37
Guess I need to cruise romper room some more.

No need to confess, Bob. We already know.