PDA

View Full Version : My Thailand Wish List.

bucknaway
March 20th, 2007, 09:00
Last time, I went to the Pattaya Blind Massage School. I don't think I will be going back there... AND I caught the guy peeking! He was not even blind!

Anyway... On my next trip I want to get a 4 hand massage. Anyone ever done this before? I don't think I want a happy ending because I like to save myself for whatever fun my come my way on into the night.

What would be a decent Tip? And no, I won't tip like I am in NYC! LOL

March 20th, 2007, 09:03
The blind masseurs/masseuses are not always 100% blind. Some simply have severely impaired vision. Anyway, I hope you demanded your money back.

bucknaway
March 20th, 2007, 09:19
Stop haunting me.....
Stop haunting the board... LOL

March 20th, 2007, 09:27
Stop haunting me.....

Stop being a schmuck and I will.

March 20th, 2007, 10:46
Most of the massage parlors will tell you what the minimum tip is. At the boy massage places, usually 500 baht minimum (mamasun will tell you 500 baht tip is only for hand jobs). At the "normal/no sex" massage, minimum tip is usually 100 baht. If you specifically ask no happy ending, I don't see anything wrong with paying minimum tip plus 50 or 100 baht. :bounce:

catawampuscat
March 20th, 2007, 13:03
I checked out the Thai Blind Massage in Jomtien Complex last week and was pleasantly surprised at how pleasurable the
experience was.
My friend was able to call and book my appointment and we shared a 3 mat fan room with another farang.
The windows were open, two ceiling fans were going and our massage guys were no nonsense hard workers. A little bit of
"where you come from" and then on with the 90 minute massage for only 195B.
I have more than enough sex every day as an ex-pat in Pattaya/Jomtien and really enjoy a non-sexual massage, althou my farang friend did ask for male massage guys rather than female.
I do recall a nipple tweak but just playful and I left 90 minutes later relaxed and ready to face the world refreshed.

They also provide one hour or two hour sessions and options for oil and air cond rooms among others.
One warning thou, is that in some rooms, friends think it is a good time to chat and this disturbs the tranquility of the moment and
one may have to request a silence. The 3 Thai massage guys chatted away softly in Thai but it only added to the ambiance, by the way, nice washrooms, toilets etc. available and you can get a drink as well....
:cat:

March 20th, 2007, 14:07
Last time, I went to the Pattaya Blind Massage School. I don't think I will be going back there... AND I caught the guy peeking! He was not even blind!

And how does being blind or not blind affect the quality of your massage?

March 21st, 2007, 07:38
Stop haunting me.....

Stop being a schmuck and I will.

I knew it! BG is a Schmuck-raker!