PDA

View Full Version : big cock shows

a447
March 19th, 2007, 19:00
Hi
I saw lots of big cock shows in Bangkok and was wondering whether or not those cocks were real. I mean, they were so HUUUGE I thought they might be silicon or something.
Does anyone have any "inside" knowledge on these monsters??
Also, I LOVED the sleaze of Bangkok, where the shows were real down and dirty. Can you expect the same shows in Pattaya??
Thanks.

March 19th, 2007, 21:15
I guess those shows might be interesting to those who don't have their own "big cock show" in the bathroom mirror every morning, like I do.

March 19th, 2007, 22:38
Hi
I saw lots of big cock shows in Bangkok...

Where did you see those shows? :bounce:

March 20th, 2007, 00:26
My favourite is Jupiter.....dribble.....dribble.....

Yes, I can testify that at least some of them are very real..................

March 20th, 2007, 02:14
My favourite is Jupiter.....dribble.....dribble.....

Yes, I can testify that at least some of them are very real..................

oh...Jupiter....they use pump and then put on cock rings in the backstage . The 'big cock show' is just a 2 minute walk through the stage in their tight spandex white shorts (or maybe they pull out their cocks nowadays?), some of them are obviously uncomfortable doing this. Usually the good looking ones do not participate in 'big cock show', only the ugly ones that have little chance of being 'off' walk the show.
By the way, I had a very bad experience with a very handsome"star" boy from Jupiter a year ago, hence, have not been there since then.

Dick
March 20th, 2007, 02:54
I was told by one waiter (seemed helpful genuine sort) in a particular bar in Bangkok, that there is/was a 'Big Cock' competition between the boys from many of the bars. Don't know how true that is. However, I found myself inclined to believe when the waiter singled out one performer during their big cock show, saying 'he win!'

Brad the Impala
March 20th, 2007, 03:15
I guess those shows might be interesting to those who don't have their own "big cock show" in the bathroom mirror every morning, like I do.

I hope that you can put it to good use and fuck yourself

Bob
March 20th, 2007, 05:12

I hope that you can put it to good use and fuck yourself

Good one, Brad. In reality, he looks like a third grader coming in out of cold water..... :clown: (a/k/a Needle Dick, the bug fucker)

a447
March 20th, 2007, 15:27
Thanks for the replies. But what about the last question - Is Pattaya as raunchy as Bangkok?
(I hope so!)

wowpow
March 20th, 2007, 15:35
Is Pattaya as raunchy as Bangkok - No it is not.

March 20th, 2007, 16:06
Is Pattaya as raunchy as Bangkok - No it is not.

I see Teepee is back from organising the close Tesco Thailand campaigns.