PDA

View Full Version : boy show /gogo report

Dboy
March 17th, 2007, 15:12
Have been to several bars/shows the past few weeks and wanted to report a few things:

Wild West Boys: really enjoyed the show. Not sure how long its been running, but it seems fresh and well-done. Think the show was 11:15pm. Good selection of guys.

Y2K: frightening guys. Will not bother with this place again.

Euroboys: have not gone in yet because the goon at the door was too pushy.

KAOS: enjoyed their show. A bit different from the other shows, but recommend. The host bar directly across the street is also quite friendly without being pushy (don't know the name of this host bar, srry). KAOS has a good variety of guys. I liked this place.

Topman: went to their show last night, 11:30 pm. Some routines were better than others, but overall it was good. Would definitely go again, as everyone there was friendly/polite.

JimJimmyJames: all the guys there looked to be legal age, 19-25y.o. The mamasan can be annoying but he's been leaving me alone lately. Might want to get there earlier in the evening if you're looking for an "off" (8-10pm). Went there later one evening and the stage was sparse. Earlier in the evening there's a wider selection of guys. I like this place.

The host bars are doing some business, but they seem to clear out when the shows start. Was in Sunee during a raid a few nights ago, when a very fast runner attempted to escape from a faster runner with a badge. Saw 2 arrests, might have been more. Not sure what bar was involved, and to me the guys looked legal age...maybe it was a drug thing. Did not see any farang involved.

Dboy

Smiles
March 17th, 2007, 19:34
Also a good thread on GayThailand Board regarding favourite GoGo Bars: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... topic=1444 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1444)

And ~ brace yourselves ~ IT HAS THE WRITTEN BLESSING OF HERR GAYBUTTON!!!!!!

(But, a worthwhile read anyway)

Cheers ...

March 17th, 2007, 20:35
Thanks DBOY,I have been waiting for someone to update the bar reports,now that LMTU frequents another board.
Is there a lot of farangs in Pattaya at the moment,i take it must be very busy if boys are being offed so early in the night.
Did you manage to go into the Red go go at Day night area?

LMTU not stay in Thailand but stay," as i been informed", in Canada ! A matter off the money dry up ! :bigsmurf:

TOQ
March 17th, 2007, 20:55
Thanks DBOY,I have been waiting for someone to update the bar reports,now that LMTU frequents another board.
Is there a lot of farangs in Pattaya at the moment,i take it must be very busy if boys are being offed so early in the night.

LMTU not stay in Thailand but stay," as i been informed", in Canada ! A matter off the money dry up ! :bigsmurf:

Actually he is back in town for a little visit.. Saw him yesterday

john

March 17th, 2007, 21:06
Saw him yesterday

My condolences.

I hope you didn't lend him any money. :bounce:

March 18th, 2007, 03:50

Actually he is back in town for a little visit.. Saw him yesterday

john

Some people will be happy to see him ! :clown:

TOQ
March 18th, 2007, 08:02
Saw him yesterday

My condolences.

I hope you didn't lend him any money. :bounce:

Hehe,, dont let that thought cross your mind. It isnt going to happen. :)

john

March 18th, 2007, 18:36
Comming from you BBB that doesn't mean much or carry any weight here. In fact it would probably lower him to even lower levels if you endorsed him. I don't know him tho I have seen him around, especially around when Monty had the pool. He seems ok.

Dboy
March 22nd, 2007, 10:00

Did not know about Red gogo. Will check it out.

Did not mean to imply that Sunee was very busy, that was just something I noticed at JJJ gogo. The stages at topman and KAOS are full
of guys, even late in the evening. Guys are happy with 500bt s/t...if that is of interest.

Pattaya is really changing fast. Saw farang *couples* in town, some pushing baby strollers(!). Noticed a big increase in Russian visitors in
town, no idea why. I've also seen several tour buses full of gawkers (Japanese? Chinese?)...they take these huge tour buses and
drive them down soi's designed for motorbikes, so the tourists can have a peek at the naughty nightlife while tucked safely in their air
conditioned nightmare. Why do they bother? (no offense to bus drivers in general).

Dboy