PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait to get back !

December 28th, 2005, 14:33
I lead a miserable boring life working everyday.
Recently my workplace had a xmas party and they had polynesian guitarists /band.Later in the night when i was drunk i made up some songs to sing with them.They played the music and sung what i sung thinking it was a song but i just made it up as i went.The band leader loved it and asked me if it was a auusie song but i told him it was a Thai song. All 5 big black polynesians helped me sing it,they just repeated what i was singing strunmming their guitars.
It went like this " Cant wait to get back to Montys,cannt wait till i get back to Montys,ooh take me back to Montys will ya,oh take me back to Montys will yaaaaa, Take me back to the paradise,take me back to Montys will yaaa. Feel free to copy it for your own recording.

December 28th, 2005, 15:11
Wonderful. would have loved to have been there...

December 29th, 2005, 12:56
" Cant wait to get back to Montys,cannt wait till i get back to Montys,ooh take me back to Montys will ya,oh take me back to Montys will yaaaaa, Take me back to the paradise,take me back to Montys will yaaa.

Delightful! I've been singing it all day to the tune of Ride of the Valkyrie--With a few Hi-ya-ta-ho-wa's thrown in. Now my roomy, Ginger Vitis is doing it--And Clitoris Leachwoman just joined in on the kazoo! Expect Hildegard Behrens will take it up any day now. Next stop, Covent Garden!...Or an Essarn Dance Fest.

December 29th, 2005, 16:22
Sounds like crying white the wolves .

December 30th, 2005, 13:34
Sounds like crying white the wolves .

Are you speaking of our singing!
You can hear us all the way over in Belchum?
I guess it's true: sound really does carry across water.
Maybe that's why they always ask us to sing at Mormon baptisms...
the Baptists, that is.

PS: JB, I only quote him...to smote him.

December 30th, 2005, 13:40
EdITH,you really think this song has potential ?

I suppose its a bit like those songhs about pubs and cafes like Route 66.
I havnt really expanded the words.Yes i have been singing a bit of it around my workplace and some of my colleagues are singing it whilst walking around too. "Im going back to Montys,oh yeeaaa,going back ,oh yeaa" Can anyone add anymore words?

Smiles
December 30th, 2005, 13:47
"Im going back to Montys,oh yeeaaa,going back ,oh yeaa" Can anyone add anymore words?
No problemo ... even though I have to unignore you once again to do it. I Just can't resist!

"Im going back to Montys,
oh yeeaaa,
going BAREbackING,
oh yeaaaa"

You're welcome.

Cheers ...