PDA

View Full Version : let me tell you about the arrival

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 15th, 2007, 09:38
back in town of an old friend and wonderful personality previously of Sunnee Plaza who was much derided by some wicked queens who is still friends with those who claimed he had fallen out with.

You naughty gosssiping lot-you will now have to pick on someone else. :idea:

Dick
March 15th, 2007, 16:04
You naughty gosssiping lot-you will now have to pick on someone else.

Why?

March 15th, 2007, 18:04
Dahhhhh. We all know earwig/LMTU is back in town.

March 15th, 2007, 21:11
I hope I can bring you a few truthful bits of gossip .

It has never happened before so why should it happen now?

March 15th, 2007, 21:15
[quote="let me tell u":3o2p7u1t]

It has never happened before so why should it happen now?[/quote:3o2p7u1t]

Who would know either way when no one can make head nor tails of what he's saying?

March 15th, 2007, 22:11
[quote="let me tell u":1oyry0rc]

It has never happened before so why should it happen now?

Who would know either way when no one can make head nor tails of what he's saying?[/quote:1oyry0rc]

I didn't mention that as I was trying to be polite.

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 16th, 2007, 00:47
I guess nothing has changed after all.

Really it's all so Pattaya isn't it..a new Police Chief is in town and ttom tells us the "black squad's" about to hit town and take no witnesses.. queens are rattling their pearls in fear and some old dears are bundled onto the back of a pick-up truck with their zimmer frames flung aside after the Wild West is raided...fags are trembling with fear of being caught without their passport and having everything in sight laminated ..Wowpow had dance card from his 1926 prom night done..Krazy Dragon Peter's cartered off in a blaze of publicity after tales of thirty in bed orgies and is supposed to be locked up in the German embassy basement but he's back the next night and it's business as usual..is there any place on this planet as much fun as Pataya !!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

(..I forgot GayButton has gone right off his rocker with all this hullaballoo..I mean more than usual :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: )