PDA

View Full Version : Montys Guesthouse

March 15th, 2007, 00:12
Can anybody recommend or tell some experiences? May be i will stay there in november. I am only interested in the big room.Thanks
Stayed recently in popot and it was to noisy because of karaoke and the beds have been like steel.

Doug
March 15th, 2007, 00:17
I always stay there for a few days each time I come to Pattaya just until I find an apartment. It is very good for the money. I have not stayed there while Stewart is owner but I did meet him last year and he seems like a great host and he's made some long needed improvements to the lobby/restaurant.

Dick
March 15th, 2007, 15:58
Good Value, good location, well appointed rooms for the money, and the companionship of other like minded farangs that you'll invariably meet in the lobby, ready to offer advice or recommendation if you want it. In my opinion, you won't find a better guesthouse in the Sunee area and it serves as a good base for exploring both Sunee and Day/Night areas. Go for it!

Dboy
March 17th, 2007, 15:46
I'm staying in one of the big rooms right now. Good place to stay. There's a new Thai food place that just opened across the street which has good food. There's an internet cafe a few doors down (open 24 hrs). Monty's also has wireless now as I mentioned in another post. Really can't think of a negative thing to say about the place.

Dboy

Dboy
March 23rd, 2007, 03:30
only interested in the big room

and where is the big room?

Mine was room 101, he may have others.

Dboy

Dick
March 23rd, 2007, 05:08
There was a post some while back that mentioned two room sizes. Not a great deal between them, but I believe the first rooms on each floor are the bigger e.g 101, 201, 301.

March 24th, 2007, 15:14
There are large and small rooms on each floor with the large room at the front of the Guest House also the large room are nearly twice the size as the small rooms.