PDA

View Full Version : Old poster back on Gaythailand - the one and only ear wig

wowpow
March 12th, 2007, 18:09
Is he banned here? Maybe reluctant to post? Anyway it's a good post so here is my cut and paste:

Now you can ask Peter of Krazy Dragon yourself about his non detention as some are trying to say, as he has asked me to ask you to come to his Krazy Anniversary on 17th March where you can not only have the best fun in Town with free Food Out side at Crazy Pub but join in with all the excitement inside eyeing up all the handsome hunk there for you to Grope.

EuroBoys was reopened last night and I understand the new Korean owner is looking to sell now after boyfriend ran off and several other who he has tried to put in charge have disappeared also knowing the big responsibility to have your name on the paper work and the days of changing the name to avoid closure is long gone its all donтАЩt by building numbers now.

69 alone the Soi opposite White night has a few descent guys there prancing around in Leatherette. worth a visit.

KY2 has the lost soles of Kboys close down for 2 months now I understand, but a few farm boys with fun in there eyes.

ALL BOYS is still great fun brining back the old days if your a fan of the old Alex bar in Soi 6 Bangkok this is its double but now they have a few fun quite handsome guys to play with in the darkness at the back good place to relax and fun to get hands on with the merchandise.

After Paying his 300,000 fee, Im sure he will be around for a good time yet so get use to it.

http://www.krazy-dragon.com./

Also a very similar experience I fell upon long the Yensibia Marina Soi past Marina Inn was Happy Pub where the age group is a lot skinnier and younger, but just as fun lap table dancing was the order of the day and with neat little coverings to hide any blushes.

If you have not tried one of the best menus in town go to Googies Restaurant he has just bought Nest door no not the Butterfly Pub but the Internet to make your dining experience and bigger.

The Steak pudding is amazing and the many different breakfast choices are just as you would expect from an Irishman looking to please you Googie is normally there to give you all the gossip and IтАЩm sure when you have sampled this excellent eating house your make it a must on your calendar again and again.

The very Best Place for fun excitement in Sunee plaza after the sedate but very excellent Jimm Jimmies seems to be KAOS still the electricity and vibrant fun there is all you would want in a Go Go Bar if I was any potential Bar owner go there and do it better you be full and buy up next door to take in more customers then, even Included is the Snake dance which was most popular years ago to keep the customers satisfied as KAOS all ways succeeded in doing with it varied selection of Thai Guyz next door look.

March 12th, 2007, 22:14
Thanks for bringing the worst of other boards into our living rooms. What would we do without you?

catawampuscat
March 13th, 2007, 00:18
it would be interesting to see if wowpow ever had an original thought as he thinks his endless cutting and pasting
is of interest to anyone except himself.. It is amazing but anyone can just go to the other gaythailand forums and
see for themselves instead of wowpow creating new threads to rehash other peoples postings.
Maybe powwow will cut and paste this on gaythailand.com, gaytingtong.com and baht-stop.com but I doubt it.

Stick to the muscle boys and the endless photographs of the so exciting contests..almost as bad as ladyboy freak... :cat:

March 13th, 2007, 03:33
Cool site!!! Very good webmaster.
.................................................. ........
Cheap Drugs Online, THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED,
Buy Brand And Generic Drugs, Fast And Discreet Worldwide
Shipping, Free Consultation, Best Service Online.

elephantspike
March 13th, 2007, 04:39

Fuck off, spam-bot! :spam2:

Bob
March 13th, 2007, 06:06

Hell, Spike, at least qwertyzz thinks your good! :clown: (just kidding, master of the web universe)

elephantspike
March 13th, 2007, 06:07
I'm having quite a day here today between the spammers and the flamers! :blackeye:

Bob
March 13th, 2007, 06:10
I'm not sure which I'd rather be.

Just a little humor, Master Bob. Cheer the fuck up! (also intended with some humor....)

March 13th, 2007, 06:12
I'm having quite a day here today between the spammers and the flamers!I thought "flamers" was slang for some outrageously effeminate man ( http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/flamer ). But perhaps that is what you meant

March 13th, 2007, 08:40
Hello
acne products
answering service
asp web hosting
book publishers
business promotional gifts
free ringtones
home work
make money online
money to invest
stop hair loss
vertical blinds
wood floor
G'night

elephantspike
March 13th, 2007, 09:44
Hello .......

:spam1: :spam1: :spam1: :spam1: :spam1: :spam1: .........

G'night

Good Riddance!

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 17th, 2007, 14:09
have a go at senior citizens like Wowpow especially when he brings us such a a fascinating variety of subjects like the thrilling tale of Renee Fleming's appearance in Bangkok, the dreadful behaviour of the Abbotts drug firm and the recent raid at Wild West when farangs were carted off by the dozen in pick-up trucks for not having their passports with them.

I'm even told he was the first on this board to tell other members of the joys of Collonic Irrigation (long before Princess Diana discovered it !) and Mrs O'Booze who has seen his mugshot reckons he's such a hunk she'd like to personally shove a tube up him and flush him out. :cheers: :bounce: