PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon Top Table Dance Club Pattaya

March 12th, 2007, 13:14
It would be nice, the forum can comment our new web site http://www.krazy-dragon.com. By the way 17th March 2007 we will celebrate our 12th Anniversery from 8:00 p.m. Free entertainment and Chang Beer outsite the Krazy Dragon. Everyone is invited and have fun.

March 12th, 2007, 13:20
Weren't you just busted on PEDO charges? You must have a great lawyer!

TrongpaiExpat
March 12th, 2007, 13:49
Weren't you just busted on PEDO charges? You must have a great lawyer!

Or the German Embassy detention center has great amenities including Internet connections. How much for a night?

lonelywombat
March 12th, 2007, 13:55
Letmetellyou [aka earwig]has just posted to gaythailand beating up this opening[?]night party

He also gives a big push for Kaos which seems at ods with the postings of the last few days

cut and post from gaythailand.com. I have read it three times and am still not sure if Kaos is for sale or not

The very Best Place for fun excitement in Sunee plaza after the sedate but very excellent Jimm Jimmies seems to be KAOS still the electricity and vibrant fun there is all you would want in a Go Go Bar if I was any potential Bar owner go there and do it better you be full and buy up next door to take in more customers then, even Included is the Snake dance which was most popular years ago to keep the customers satisfied as KAOS all ways succeeded in doing with it varied selection of Thai Guyz next door look.

March 12th, 2007, 16:13
I notice that the web site makes the above claim.

They don't specify who did the poll and when, but, that aside, i didn't know there was another Male Table Top Dance Bar in Pattaya; so to be number one under those circumstances I suppose is logical.

wowpow
March 12th, 2007, 18:00
Isn't it a nice website. Very colourful and informative.
I did note the massive price increase in all drinks from 95 baht to 99 baht.
I suppose I'll have to deliver more newspapers.

March 12th, 2007, 21:12
i didn't know there was another Male Table Top Dance Bar in Pattaya

Yes, it is called Happy Bar on Soi Yensabai.

March 13th, 2007, 02:39
I did note the massive price increase in all drinks from 95 baht to 99 baht.

And how much have your steroids and Botox gone up in price by comparison?

bucknaway
March 13th, 2007, 06:09
Nice site and good colors! :)

It would be nice, the forum can comment our new web site http://www.krazy-dragon.com. By the way 17th March 2007 we will celebrate our 12th Anniversery from 8:00 p.m. Free entertainment and Chang Beer outsite the Krazy Dragon. Everyone is invited and have fun.

March 13th, 2007, 06:21
*you can find many good young Thai gays and teen boys. *

These words on the site might attract the attention of authorities and undesirables.

March 13th, 2007, 14:00
I thought the web site was well done and I always enjoy myself when at the bar. Last couple times I was there tho the number of guys dancing had dwindled considerably. Regrettably I will not arrive again till April so will miss the anniversary party. Isn't he also the owner/lesse of the Marina Plazainn? If so they are not responding to emails.

thrillbill
March 13th, 2007, 21:45
... I like the concept of the fellows dancing/teasing on tables in front of the customer at the Crazy Dragon but a couple times I had been there it looked like the establishment had scraped the bottom of the barrel for fellows to work there... It seems that the owner who invested a lot of money in the place could afford to get something beyond skinny, malnourished nellie types that looked like they belonged to some cycle gang ...I know we have our own tastes, but I can't imagine anyone taking these guys out the door (ok, some of the waiters are nice)