PDA

View Full Version : some updates from Sunee and Pattayaland sois...

catawampuscat
March 12th, 2007, 01:22
Recent reports that certain bars were closed turned out to be inaccurate and here is an update to correct earlier info...
In Sunee Plaza:
Krazy Pub formerly know as Bananas and Krazy Dragon are all open and even the part owner Peter, is
back from his detention in the embassy.
Euro Boys said to be closed for the new few months is open and
Sundance Boys is closed the last couple of days but said to possibly reopen in next day or two..
Holiday Boys formerly know as Butts is open and appartently the problem with the lease was solved or never existed.
K-Boys is closed and now the one month penalty has been increased to two months but you never know..
Don Plaza is moving ahead but will it be ready by April 1st for occupancy is dicey but anything is possible. New money and
new owners or partners part of the story..
Super Boys, next to Memories Bar, long closed, is purported to be taken over and turned into another hotel but you seeing is believing..
:cat:
On the Pattayaland sois:
Shows continue at Wild West Boys but the sexy parts are gone and it is just a lot of slow gyrating bodies in very dark lighting and
the place is full of hetero couples and large groups of white women. Watch out for fat mamasan, she lies like a rug and is scum.
Classic Boys did not close but had problem with their sign and the lights went out.
Lucky 777 has sexier show than Wild West Boys and lots of new boys and is worth a visit.
Toy Boys was being talked about as a lady boy bar but has changed back to a regular boy bar and worth a visit.
A-Bomb seems to have figured out a way to control the cigarette smoke and has lots of new boys of all sizes.
Crystal Boys seems to have many fans who enjoy the bar and maybe I will give it another chance but it was deadly last visit.
Sawatdee Boys had a hot sexy show at 11:45PM but it attracts the same heteros and white girls Wild West Boys does..

March 12th, 2007, 04:35
Thanks for an accurate update.

lonelywombat
March 12th, 2007, 08:07
Recent reports that certain bars were closed turned out to be inaccurate and here is an update to correct earlier info...
In Sunee Plaza:
Krazy Pub formerly know as Bananas and Krazy Dragon are all open and even the part owner Peter, is back from his detention in the embassy.

I am not sure whether in your haste to get a scoop you messed things up.

But as this reads Krazy Dragon has gone and Crazy Pub is back

catawampuscat
March 12th, 2007, 12:29
It is confusing but accurate info.

Krazy Pub is the new name of Bananas, which is the outdoor beer bar adjoining Krazy Dragon. They brought back the old Krazy Pub name and took down the Bananas sign.

Krazy Dragon is next door and open, but unfortunately, some of the magic is gone and the place has lost some of its zing in
the last couple of months. Many farangs have commented on this and believe it is just that the novelty is gone and also the number of
boys is way down from earlier days.

Hope this clears up the confusion about the return of the Krazy Pub name and sign. Maybe some one will take a photo of the
new sign and make this all clearer.... :cat:

March 12th, 2007, 14:00
Krazy Dragon is next door and open, but unfortunately, some of the magic is gone and the place has lost some of its zing

What you are trying to say is: Krazy Dragon is next door and open, but , some of the children have gone and the place has lost some of its pedo customers

March 12th, 2007, 23:04
Krazy Dragon is next door and open, but unfortunately, some of the magic is gone and the place has lost some of its zing

What you are trying to say is: Krazy Dragon is next door and open, but , some of the children have gone and the place has lost some of its pedo customers

Yes, it is quite easy to pick up on the pedo code words once you know what to look for.

catawampuscat
March 13th, 2007, 00:11
Krazy Dragon is not a pedo bar but the bar now known as Krazy Pub is not fussy about the age of the boys and of course
just opposite is the big pedo outdoor hangout calle Violet and lots of underage hanging around sitting on bikes etc.
The lost magic of Krazy Dragon was explained as a shortage of boys/men and the novelty has worn off.

This poster finds the pedophiles to be totally scum and would like to see them castrated and in prison to service the prisoners
who would fuck a sheep. If one peruses some of my earlier posting you will find many references to my sentiments about
child rapists . In fact, put child rapists in the search option and it should reflect my preferences better than silly arseholes like
naughty boy, who see pedos everywhere but especially in his mirror when he is alone and jerking his little pud.. :cat:

March 13th, 2007, 00:57
better than silly arseholes like
naughty boy, who see pedos everywhere but especially in his mirror when he is alone and jerking his little pud.. :cat:

Up to that point yours read as a quite succint post apart from flagging up for the pedo brigade where to look for underage kids, but then of course as usual you lost the plot and made an arse of yourself. :compress:

March 13th, 2007, 16:09
Up to that point yours read as a quite succint post apart from flagging up for the pedo brigade where to look for underage kids,
No need for any flags, the pedo brigade know full well that Sunee Plaza is their Nirvana. In my opinion the whole area should be closed down but that would only result in the chicken problem and the sickos who chase after them moving to the other gay areas in Pattaya where those of us who are looking for real men presently hang out.

March 13th, 2007, 17:16
No matter what one posts there is always someone that will read into it what they want. There was no mention of children in Cats post about the bar next to Krazy and yet someone had to add his own senile comment to it and changed the whole focus of the post.

catawampuscat
March 13th, 2007, 18:42
Luvthai is a voice of sanity on this forum and my thanks for his observations.

It is too bad that naughty/nice is not a sport and doesn't admit his absurd accusations about pedo interests was in error.

If he does I will withdraw my comments as to naught/nice being an arsehole and we can all shake digital hands and have
a digital beer to help out spike. I wouldn't bother to ask boygeenyus as he seems hellbent on pounding his 30 something year
old chest and playing holier than thou. luvthai deserves a beer and I'll see what I can do about that after I reset my VCR clock,
it keeps blinking 12:00.... :cat:

March 13th, 2007, 21:09
It is too bad that naughty/nice is not a sport and doesn't admit his absurd accusations about pedo interests was in error.

If he does I will withdraw my comments as to naught/nice being an arsehole and we can all shake digital hands and have
a digital beer to help out spike. :

Ok hands up :cheers:

Maybe I phrased the sentence wrongly as it was not intended to reflect on you, which reading it again it obviously does.

The intentions was to say: 'that your post would have the pedo brigade lamenting that Krazy Dragon is next door and open, but that some of the children have gone and the place will lose some of its pedo customers'.

catawampuscat
March 13th, 2007, 23:12
thanks Naughty/Nice for being man enough to admit something you wrote could be misinterpreted.
I withdraw my rather nasty arsehole comments and am pleased this tempest in a teapot was
so easily settled.. If would be nice if other posters would do the same when appropriate but I guess
that is just a pipe dream..

March 14th, 2007, 00:16
thanks Naughty/Nice for being man enough to admit something you wrote could be misinterpreted.
I withdraw my rather nasty arsehole comments and am pleased this tempest in a teapot was
so easily settled.. ..

Maybe the sheer excitement of my last few days in the UK and a visit to the Cheletenham Races where of course Mr Cut & Paste wowpow hangs out and the prospect of bumping into him took my concentration away from checking my post. :bounce:

I guess wowpow will be at the races checking out the stallions!