PDA

View Full Version : Haircut

February 1st, 2006, 13:02
Just moved to Pattaya a month ago. Stayin in Centre Condo. Anyone have a good suggestion of where to go for a decent hair cut in this area?

February 1st, 2006, 13:36
Get a nice haircut at reasonable price, right in your building (center condo). Downstairs near the pool end of the building. Look for the barber pole spinning. Ask for the boy who cuts in there.

February 1st, 2006, 13:37
He knows of a nice condo for sale in the building.

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2006, 13:50
If you are looking for a hair stylist or color treatment, many go to the shop at Gossip in DayNite2 building not far from Center...

Boxer
February 1st, 2006, 19:31
OR another popular one is the big place opposite White Night Restaurant in Soi VC

Monty-old
February 2nd, 2006, 01:40
CATAWANPUSCAT
You are doing it again, Read the posting,
For a good Hair Cut try the 2 opposite Hollywood.
About 60 bht + tip and they speak English most times.

catawampuscat
February 2nd, 2006, 11:18
If anyone can explain Monty's response, I would appreciate it, if they could explain what he is shouting about??
I can't imagine why my completely harmless and informative post would rile him and make him accuse me of doing it again and accusing me of being unable to read..

February 2nd, 2006, 21:57
Thank you for the info. I will go tomorrow and try the one in the condo area and report back.

February 3rd, 2006, 09:49
The difference between a 60 baht haircut and a 100 baht haircut is more than 40 baht. Look how clean everything looks in the better shops compared to the low price shops. Are those combs ever cleaned? They look nasty to me. Pay a little extra, get more for your money.

February 4th, 2006, 08:03
If you are in the Jomtien area.. try Fantasy Salon (and bar) in the Jomtien Complex near Dick's Cafe. Natty, the owner, is a great guy and gives great haircuts for about 100 baht

February 8th, 2006, 10:16
well, i went and got a haircut at the place inside center condo. nice place, friendly, super cheap and a decent cut. ill go again. i recommend it. thanks again to all for suggestions

February 9th, 2006, 00:24
Did you happen to recall if the centre condo saloon does colours (Highlights)? or perhaps someone who lives there & passes the place several time a day may be able to tell me?

Also i am looking for a good tailors in pty for some trousers, any ideas??

i know there's one opp boyztown on second road - any good?

thanks.....