PDA

View Full Version : Someone has got an idea

March 10th, 2007, 20:00
Agaya Massage & Spa for men is now open. To accomodate customers' desire, customers no longer have to ask the mamason in deep details about each masseur, because each of the masseurs carries an ID code that tells something about themselves. Each code is a combination of a letter K (king), Q (queen), V (versatile), S (softsex) and N (no sex) and a number that tells the size of their private members. :drunken:

The cost is 850 baht for a 2 hours massage. Discount Vouchers are also available : 4,000 baht for 5 visits or 6,900 baht for 10 visits.

Munimum tip to your massaur : 500 baht.

Current Promotion : Buy one Get one free for next time.

Best time to visit : Weekends, and Evenings(weekday) as there will be more part-time staff.

I have never been to this place yet. Anyone been before ?.

http://www.thailandout.com/agayaspa

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e307/chuckwow/agaya_map.jpg

March 10th, 2007, 22:04
Sounds a brilliant idea and the prices quoted are very reasonable.

Pity their website is all in Thai - does the spa cater mainly for the Thai market? - if they want foreigners they should get their information out in English, at least.

March 10th, 2007, 22:07
Albury had the same system when it first opened.

TrongpaiExpat
March 10th, 2007, 22:24
Pity their website is all in Thai - does the spa cater mainly for the Thai market? - if they want foreigners they should get their information out in English, at least.

Where exactly is it ?

You want directions from England?

It's on Rama 4, closest MRT would be Sirkit Conv. Center, exit (I think )number 3 to taxi stand tell taxi go to Boss tower, you can't miss Boss Tower, just past Big C and Tesco on your right. Fare not more then 40B in moderate traffic.

if they want foreigners they should get their information out in English

I know how rude of them! Why dosent every one just learn English!

I am sure they will take you money with a smile but if you don't speak Thai at all and want to talk to the massage guy, you might be out of luck.

catawampuscat
March 11th, 2007, 11:17
Some of us, who go way back to the days of coloured bandandas, will remember them hanging outside of one's jeans and
indicating one's preferences. It was especially popular in the leather type bars and sometimes the butchest guys were nelly
bottoms and the nerdy types were into kinky stuff like watersports or fisting. At one point there must have been at least ten diferent colours and one needed a guide book but those were different times.

I think it would be great if the boy bars had this info available either on the boy's number or maybe in a book. Mamasans often
tell you what they think you want to hear and sometimes they just don't know and sometimes they lie.
Ideally, photos of the boys naked back and front, soft and hard would be ideal so we could check for beads or grotesqsues cocks injected
with unknown substances.

It would only be fair for the farangs to carry the same photos of themselves so the boys could see what they were getting into.
A brilliant idea or would some cheat on the photos and actually lie about their age or size or abilities? :cat:

March 11th, 2007, 13:58

Where exactly is it ?

You want directions from England? No, but I am visiting Thailand again in a week's time

It's on Rama 4, closest MRT would be Sirkit Conv. Center, exit (I think )number 3 to taxi stand tell taxi go to Boss tower, you can't miss Boss Tower, just past Big C and Tesco on your right. Fare not more then 40B in moderate traffic. Thanks, that wasn't hard to provide, was it?

if they want foreigners they should get their information out in English

I know how rude of them! Why dosent every one just learn English! Your sarcasm was unnecessary. It was a straightforward comment. If a business wants foreign clientelle it is only sensible to advertise in a language which is fairly common around the world. But maybe you are too stupid to appreciate that !

March 11th, 2007, 17:07
Some of us, who go way back to the days of coloured bandandas, will remember them hanging outside of one's jeans and indicating one's preferences. It was especially popular in the leather type bars and sometimes the butchest guys were nelly bottoms and the nerdy types were into kinky stuff like watersports or fisting. At one point there must have been at least ten diferent colours and one needed a guide book but those were different times. :cat:

It grew way past ten! Hell, it got so bad I had to decide the menu before I went out or drag a crazy-quilt around!... which made me look like Calamity Jane, if I were in cowboy mode-- And still couldn't find a thing in persa!

March 11th, 2007, 17:36
My darling Edith,

You truly are fabulous! I never could remember what all those colours meant......

March 11th, 2007, 17:58
Also u had to remember what pocket it was carried in left or right, active or passive

March 11th, 2007, 19:51
If a business wants foreign clientelle it is only sensible to advertise in a language which is fairly common around the world. But maybe you are too stupid to appreciate that !

Maybe if your attitude is that of a typical Englishman then the business would be better of without you. :bigsmurf:

March 11th, 2007, 20:18
If a business wants foreign clientelle it is only sensible to advertise in a language which is fairly common around the world. But maybe you are too stupid to appreciate that !

Maybe if your attitude is that of a typical Englishman then the business would be better of without you.
My money is as good as yours, anyday, dickhead.

And Thailand would be better of without you - just another old bitter and twisted expat Queen. :thebirdman:

March 11th, 2007, 20:41
My money is as good as yours, anyday, dickhead.

This is exactly the attitude which makes sex tourists so sickening: my money makes me God. Serve the great white God man, little brown brothers, and you will be given some of his money. Revolting.

March 11th, 2007, 20:59
[quote="buasengMy money is as good as yours, anyday, dickhead.

And Thailand would be better of without you - just another old bitter and twisted expat Queen. :thebirdman:[/quote]

No doubt your money is a good as mine, but remember you are the one that visits Thailand looking for some young boy who will have sex with you and then having to pay him for it. Obviously to travel so many miles from home for sex your appeal to guys in your home country is abysmal and you need to rely on guys that are so desperate for money that they will just close their eyes and think of Thailand when confronted with overweight ageing farangs.

I am delighted to be priviledged to actually live and work in the Kingdom and not be one of the sex tourist dross that thinks by waving a few Baht notes around you are kidding yourself that you are buying affection.

March 11th, 2007, 23:49
I am delighted to be priviledged to actually live and work in the Kingdom and not be one of the sex tourist dross that thinks by waving a few Baht notes around you are kidding yourself that you are buying affection.And it's such a privilege to have two morally superior beings - yourself and boygeenyus - as members of this Forum

March 12th, 2007, 00:08
Nothing to do with morals, you old goat. And how big a man you must be to constantly taunt someone whose responses you don't even deign to look at. But, as always, I have the upper hand, because knowledge is power. Eh, old man?

March 12th, 2007, 00:08
And it's such a privilege to have two morally superior beings - yourself and boygeenyus - as members of this Forum

:salute: Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?