PDA

View Full Version : Sex tourists & sex-pats going bananas ...

Smiles
March 10th, 2007, 13:36
All the old codgers on the Gentleman's Board (i.e. GayThailand.com ... as opposed to the leaden and rabidly anti-semitic REALLY-Serious-Men-Only Board, i.e. Baht-Stop.com ) are completely freaking out over the police events in Pattaya over the last day or so.

Read all about here ... how: ....... Things in Thailand are deterioratin' at a rapid pace !!! ... old farts with walkers hauled into paddy wagons!!!! ... Passorts? to carry or not to carry?!!! ... It ain't like it used to be!!!!!!! ... Police crackdowns on well-heeled PAYING GUESTS!!!! ... Gaybutton tries to calm the waters by ~ CONFIRMING RUMOURS!!!!! ... Wowpow adding fuel to the fire at every turn!!!!!!! .... Off fees inflating OVERNIGHT to 8000 baht per half hour + taxi ride home and "no-I-don't-bottom" ..... Beach Road to be re-paved AGAIN!!!!!! ..... Fecal matter sightings at Jomtien Beach 500% greater than last year at this time ..... It's all so UNFAIR!!!!! ... http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... topic=1483 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1483)

Frankly, I think I'll take a page out of the Fat Bald Old Cunt's book and admit that I'm only in it for the laughs.

Cheers ... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

March 10th, 2007, 13:40
Post of the year! LMFAO!

March 10th, 2007, 14:37
And this kind of "tourists" will have less and less room for there wicked actions.

Last week in Cambodia the Phnom Penh Criminal court send two German “teachers” for many years behind bars.

The roundup up is here:

Cambodian court adjourns case of alleged German paedophiles

A Cambodian court on Thursday reserved judgement in the case of two German men at the centre of one of the most harrowing paedophilia cases in the country's history.

Karl Heinz Henning, 61, and Thomas Baron von Engelhardt, 42, were arrested last August in connection with the aggravated and repeated rapes of five girls aged between 10 and 14 years.

The Phnom Penh Municipal Court on Thursday said judgement would be handed down on March 9.

The pair was charged with debauchery - the Cambodian term for sex crimes against children - and human trafficking offences. Police said they had been tipped off by neighbours who had heard children screaming.

Both men pleaded not guilty, but Cambodian police told the court on Thursday they had obtained photographic evidence of the crimes from locked computer files, with the help of German police.

These included images showed both accused engaged in violent sexual acts with children, the court heard.

The lawyer for the alleged victims, Samphon Saphoroath on Thursday said she had pictures depicting the girls bound while being raped by the accused.

She also alleged that the children, who testified in camera, had been administered the drug Ecstasy before they were abused. Sex toys and paraphernalia and cuddly children's toys were presented in court.

Three ethnic Vietnamese - Nguyen Hong Voeng, Cheng Thi Yu and her sister, Cheng Thit Heu - were also tried and accused of providing the children, some their own offspring, for sex.

Henning, a Berlin native, and von Engelhardt, of Munich, face sentences of up to 20 years in prison if convicted of debauchery.

Their Vietnamese co-accused face 10 to 20 years if convicted of human trafficking and providing children for sex.

Police have described the case as one of the most brutal paedophilia cases ever investigated in Cambodia, which has been trying to shrug off its reputation as a haven for paedophiles and has jailed dozens of child molesters in recent years.

In Italy a court send a man behind bars for several years for having sex with 14 and 15 year old children in Thailand.

According the law in most European countries is sex with underage persons a criminal offence, regardless of place and time the incident happened.

March 10th, 2007, 14:57
Awfull, and they have been to court. Great.
But some people are judging before they have been to court. On this board.
I just wich we would have a world where parents are not selling their children into the sexindustri. Some do it for gread and some do it for survive. Sad but throuth.
Take your glasses on, and look into India, Nepal. These kids are abused from their ethnics fellows. It is discusting, but just to tell you it is not allways a "farang/tourist/asian" problem.

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 10th, 2007, 16:47
Niddy got out just in time :cat:

however ::: It's all GAYBUTTONS'S FAULT:

quote" : "I'm always advising people not to carry their passport because of the possibility of loss or theft" end quote :bom: :bom: :bom: :bom:

meanwhile Gay Thailand's saying how nice it is Brazil as though he's never heard of Thailand !! :cheers:

March 10th, 2007, 16:53
Niddy got out just in timeOh, it was the hamburger what done it?

TrongpaiExpat
March 10th, 2007, 17:14
Yes, the Pattaya sexpats, retiredsexpats, weirdpats and O-A pats sure have worked themselves up in a lather.

Quick someone throw a bucket of water on them now! Don't wait till April 13th. it may be too late. Put some ice in the water as well.

I'm off to Pattaya's combat zone next weekend, flak jacket and helmet in ready to ass-ess the damage. Not sure if it's safe but I feel it's the least I can do. If I make it out alive, a report will follow.

Today, in parts of Bangkok it rained.

March 10th, 2007, 20:19
All the old codgers on the Gentleman's Board (i.e. GayThailand.com ... as opposed to the leaden and rabidly anti-semitic REALLY-Serious-Men-Only Board, i.e. Baht-Stop.com ) are completely freaking out over the police events in Pattaya over the last day or so.

This has got to be the classic from that thread, can you just imagine all of those Zimmer framed decomposing farangs marching to the Pattaya Mail waving their passports for a photoshoot protest?

hajuthai Yesterday, 07:04 PM Post #12

If we had a united gaycommunitee here in Pattaya, we could do something about it. But read the 3 boards, bath-stop, sawatdee and gaythailand, and what do we do - talk bad about eachother, criticise everything, esspecially charity, so it will be hopeless to believe we can do anything about the policebehavior

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 10th, 2007, 21:39
outside the Pattaya police headquarters..

pedos on zimmer frames and a bunch from Sunnee Plaza waving placards !!! ""LEAVE US ALONE !!! SEX TOURISTS UNITE"

"FREE ROBERT !!" "BRING BACK AMIGOS !!" ( Boygeenyus & Catawampus could disguise themselves as dustbins and take photos of the offenders..ttom could join the 999 squad and mow them down with a pop gun..no witnesses..no paper work. :bounce: :cheers: :compress:

March 10th, 2007, 21:40
Yes, something must be done immediately about this police behavior. Can you believe it...they are actually enforcing the law instead of pocketing bribes to look the other way. How indecent and inconsiderate!

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 10th, 2007, 21:47
enforcing the law strictly !!! no ifs and and no buts !!

incidently Robert from Krazy Dargon is back holding court as usual..didn't seem to last the night in jail..must have got bail .. you know the bail you can't get in Thailand..funny that . :cyclops:

March 10th, 2007, 21:59
Who says you can't get bail in Thailand? You can almost ALWAYS get bail.

March 10th, 2007, 22:10
Who says you can't get bail in Thailand? You can almost ALWAYS get bail.
What's the going rate (and is it hourly or daily)? :geek:

March 10th, 2007, 22:18
It depends on the charge of which you are accused, and the discretion of the inquiry officer.

bucknaway
March 11th, 2007, 03:08
Seems to me that anyone running a gay gogo bar in Sunee is a suspect before any crime is charged.

Anyone who operates a successful business in Thailand seems to be at risk for many physical and or legal problems.

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 11th, 2007, 08:40
and the discretion of the inquiry officer. :cheers: