PDA

View Full Version : Is the Chat feature worthwhile?

March 10th, 2007, 08:15
Don't misappropriate my identify you fucked-up obessive fat pig. Of course if the lame-ass moderators' of this board would only show some balls, they'd flick you out of here for that.

As a message to the board, if you ever see my name in chat, it won't be me. I have no desire to use such a feature, and even less of a desire to 'chat' to anyone in here.

Aunty
March 10th, 2007, 08:22
Certainly not on a board that has you as a member of it. After all, darling, you've already admitted to assuming another members name to use and abuse it. Which is pretty much in keeping with what you do around here generally, isn't it.

March 10th, 2007, 08:24
Certainly not on a board that has you as a member of it. After all, darling, you've already admitted to assuming another members name to use and abuse it. Which is pretty much in keeping with what you do around here generally, isn't it.

TrongpaiExpat
March 10th, 2007, 11:55
The problem is we are all in different time zones. What's a good time to meet people in chat? The few times I took a look, I was alone. How about setting up a specific time and day of the week, any ideas?

March 10th, 2007, 12:51
I will use it if i see others in there!