PDA

View Full Version : Chat @ Sawatdee Warning

March 9th, 2007, 20:12
Anyone who's up for a bit of mischief can use false names in the Chat Room feature. Earlier there were 4 or 5 people logged on - The Colonel, Aunty, Curious, Smiles and lee. The person chatting as Aunty was me, boygeenyus was The Colonel, Curious didn't claim to be anyone, Smiles claimed to be himself. At Your Own Risk, ladies and gentlemen - I wouldn't believe a word you hear there, or a person you think you're encountering

March 9th, 2007, 20:14
I wouldn't believe a word you hear there, or a person you think you're encountering

On the internet? Gee...ya think?

jinks
March 9th, 2007, 20:35
I'm there and waiting.... 5 mins... to go

March 9th, 2007, 20:40
Lonely in there all alone? I wonder why no one wants to talk to you?

jinks
March 9th, 2007, 20:41
Time out... gotta go to work boo hoo hoo

Aunty
March 10th, 2007, 02:38
Anyone who's up for a bit of mischief can use false names in the Chat Room feature. Earlier there were 4 or 5 people logged on - The Colonel, Aunty, Curious, Smiles and lee. The person chatting as Aunty was me, boygeenyus was The Colonel, Curious didn't claim to be anyone, Smiles claimed to be himself. At Your Own Risk, ladies and gentlemen - I wouldn't believe a word you hear there, or a person you think you're encountering

Don't misappropriate my identify you fucked-up obessive fat pig. Of course if the lame-ass moderators' of this board would only show some balls, they'd flick you out of here for that.

As a message to the board, if you ever see my name in chat, it won't be me. I have no desire to use such a feature, and even less of a desire to 'chat' to anyone in here.

Bob
March 10th, 2007, 03:20
Don't misappropriate my identify you fucked-up obessive fat pig.

Don't ya just love it, Hom, when the relatives squabble?

Aunty
March 10th, 2007, 04:09
Don't misappropriate my identify you fucked-up obessive fat pig.

Don't ya just love it, Hom, when the relatives squabble?

Ah Bob, another of the boards low-rent farang trash. An what cess-pit do you call home darling? Jim Bean, Johnny Walker? Beefeaters? Oh silly me of course not, you're the codependent wife of the boards #1 drunk. Hmmm? What's the matter, frightened he's going to bitch-slap you?

Bob
March 10th, 2007, 04:17
Ah Bob, another of the boards low-rent farang trash. An what cess-pit do you call home darling? Jim Bean, Johnny Walker? Beefeaters? Oh silly me of course not, you're the codependent wife of the boards #1 drunk. Hmmm? What's the matter, frightened he's going to bitch-slap you?

Damn, she loves me! :clown:

March 10th, 2007, 07:42
Don't misappropriate my identify you fucked-up obessive fat pig.Don't ya just love it, Hom, when the relatives squabble?Aunty Tourette, you mean?

elephantspike
March 10th, 2007, 09:56
I figured that adding the new "who's in chat" feature would liven things up in there. It is true, that for now, even though you have to be logged in to the board before you go into the chat room, the chat room itself is not password protected. In order to that, I need to integrate the chat room, which is third party software, into the phpbb database. This can be done, and I'm working on it, but the process isn't really well documented, like the official phpbb modifications are, it's just something that I've seen programmers dummy-up on other phpbb boards, so it can be done, and eventually, I'll find a way.

elephantspike
March 10th, 2007, 13:12
OK. I fixed it. Now you need to put in a valid board username and corosponding password in order to log in to chat.

Sorry to spoil your fun, Homintern. :geek:

March 10th, 2007, 16:25
Sorry to spoil your fun, HominternI think you'll find it's boygeenyus' and Aunty Tourette's fun you're spoiling

Is boygeenyus stalking the Colonel?You bet your sweet ass I am!Why don't you do the board a favour, darling, and post his picture here? Failing that, why don't you send it to me. I'm sure I could find numerous uses for it.
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 6&start=15 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10886&start=15)