PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya's new sauna complex

thrillbill
March 9th, 2007, 15:26
...Haven't been there yet, but was wondering those who have gone to Sansuk Sauna off from Thappraya Rd have liked it? Is the clientel just retired Western farangs or other age groups and Asians? When is the best time to go? How's the food there? and so on... (Yes, I know it won't be like the Babylon). Also, at night, what time does it close and how do you get back to the main street, walk? thanks for the info. :bounce:

kodiak
March 13th, 2007, 05:43
Sansuk was very good for me.......not always going there just for sex...the sauna and jacuzzi and pool were very nice.......but certainely there was no shortage of boys lookinf for sex.......the little room were a little hot for me.....even when they had the supposed air fan on.......but fun was had for sure.....Met many farangs there some local and some visiters from France , germany, saw one group of Russians.....and some like myself from America...al in all very nice to relax after erelaxing at the beach......!! they even have a little car that will pick you up or take you back to the main road.......the only problem were the little dam mosquitos biting my ankles.......in the evenings...

colmx
March 14th, 2007, 02:46
BF Goes there 3-4 times a week
(cos its free!)

He says that it is busy at the weekends, but weekdays fairly quiet

A lot of his friends won't go because they are over 25/30 and can't afford the 90/180 admission fee regularly.

He reckons a lot of the Thai clientele are either there visiting with their farang BFs/Customers. Some of the rest of the guys whilst not there looking for a paid trick - are hoping that the shag will eventually turn into an over night trick! (or longer!)

He also reckons he keeps away from the upstairs cruising area and only visits for the outdoor steam room and plunge pool! :blackeye: