PDA

View Full Version : Rub and Tug, Blow and Go

lonelywombat
March 9th, 2007, 10:39
Last night I had a most interesting night with a group of uni students at a hotel, celebrating a mutual friends birthday.

First contentious point was an older and much younger lesbian couple, who do massages with a happy ending. Massage, model strip, mutual massage and happy ending. 30 minutes maximum and they do up to 8 per day.

Several of the men there were angry that males were not in demand for similar services to women, and got upset when male2male massage was mentioned. I kept very quiet.

Things got even more heated when the lesbians mentioned they do home and office blow jobs-- Blow and Go.
I was bemused as to what the issue was, all that sex, very high taxfree income or as they were man haters, they should not be doing it.

Now I would certainly be in the market for these second year male uni students if they went into Rub and Tug or Blow and Go, but I wont hold my breath waiting. I think it has some potential forads in the gay press here.

But as a marketing idea for thai massage venues in LOS, could it work? Word of mouth a catchy slogan??

lonelywombat
March 12th, 2007, 07:59
Several of the men there were angry that males were not in demand for similar services to women, and got upset when male2male massage was mentioned

Yere you had ya bloody chance to go get a pool cue and start fighting but i guess you blew it!
You just sat there like a little quiet wimp.

On another note when i eventually move to Pattaya in the next 10 years,i certainly will be modernising the bars and i will have a special under the table blowjob bar where guys with dark chocolate skin wearing long blonde wigs will be under the tables sucking and doing the only things these sluts were made for.
There is outcall services available in Pattaya,you just give the massage place a call and ask for a blowjob.There are different types of blowjobs.I have been told there is a blowjob bar in Sydney called the Suckatorioum in which you go to a wall ,put your dick thru and on the other side,the guys can take a pick of which cocks to suck,however they cant see you and you cant see them..

Saunas have had glory holes for 40 years, and most beats in Sydney probably still have. Whats new