PDA

View Full Version : role of a masculine thai/farang feminine relationship

March 6th, 2007, 15:05
Any relationship can work out in Thailand if you are the one to provide financial resource.
:bounce:

andrewcraig
March 6th, 2007, 16:02
Die wondering

tell someone who cares about your shit postings

make us all happy and

DIE

March 6th, 2007, 16:30
The point is Scott,if I lived with a Ladyboy,then i would expect him to take the role of a "lady",that is,doing everything a lady does,in which a ladyboy does.i like how ladyboy take care of MAN/MASCULINE /TOP GUYS.
bUT HOW DOES A RELATIONSHIP Work of a ladyboy/bottom farang and a masculine thai?
Forget the money,the role is still the same with a thai ladyboy,they are born to have a pussy and be pussies.
I mean you dont look twice if you see a fat farang with a ladyboy in sunee plaza,ok,now you would if you saw a small farang with a thai muscle guy,why? because the farang is taking the role of a ladyboy.

You never heard of the term "sugar mommy"? you take care of his financial needs, and he takes care of your sexual and emotional needs of wanting a man to treat you like a woman, provide you with emotional support, role playing, and of course fuck your a*hole.

bucknaway
March 6th, 2007, 17:53
I am a masculine bottom and have come across several Thai guys who have offered to take care of me with a home and money but all I wanted was the sex.

March 6th, 2007, 18:13
There is a shop in the city where I live that specializes in tapes & CD's of the old radio shows.
I noticed, there used to be a comedy\quiz show called, It Pays to be Ignorant.
Too bad you missed it, Billy.
You would have been a natural!

Be kind to our lovely moderators:
when you write your long letters print them on narrow, soft paper--
Very, very soft.

March 6th, 2007, 19:02
You read even worse than you write, Billy.

Too bad, just for you, there isn't a message board that looks like a partition in a bathroom stall.

March 6th, 2007, 22:55
I am a masculine bottom and have come across several Thai guys who have offered to take care of me with a home and money but all I wanted was the sex.

We all know Bucknaway is a relative young (compare to most of the members on this board) and hunky looking guy. So your example can not be typical for most farangs.
By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how much money were they offering you? more than what your salary in the U.S.? I doubt that is possible, and why anybody would accept if the offer is a trevial amount.
Now, for 1 million US dollars, I am sure many young farangs would accet the offers and play any roles.

Aunty
March 7th, 2007, 06:21
The notion of 'masculine' and 'feminine' roles in sexual relationships are a heterosexual construct. These stereotypes do not fit/ apply to sexual relationships between men.

A gay man who likes to be fucked is not playing a 'feminine role' during sex. any more than a guy who likes to fuck is playing the masculine role. What you have here is two men engaged in sexual activity doing what feels good. Many gay men (probably most?) are versatile and the role of fucker and fuckee is swapped during sex. Subscribing heterosexual sex-roles of 'masculine' and 'feminine' to men in this situation is just plain silly, there is no sexual equivalent of what gay men do (both can fuck and both can take and often do) among heterosexuals. It is more accurate to ascribe roles in gay sex of men who like to top and men who like to bottom than erroneously saying guys who bottom are effeminates playing the role of lady.

Free yourself of heterosexual hegemony.

andrewcraig
March 7th, 2007, 07:47
But thats ok i forgive you ,your going senile in your old age.

Poor old billy, you are not going to have an old age because of your weight and angst

Still senility has got to you early, so you wont feel as if you missed out

catawampuscat
March 7th, 2007, 08:37
Way back when in the days before gay liberation , gay men played the butch and fem roles exclusively and tried to
imitate "normal sexual roles". Of course, this was all a repressive, warped social system created by sexually frustrated
men to control their worlds and maintain the top position and keep women and gays on the bottom of the society. The
frustrated priests pronounced it was God's will and continued to fuck all the children they could get their hands on. Forget
the 1950's, forget the constipated sexual roles, forget all the crap forced in our heads by the heteros and the pedo priests.

Liberated healthy gay men can enjoy all aspects of man to man love and sex and those who will only do one thing are missing
the boat. I know gay men who claim they never even look at the boys genitals and they are only interested in the butts or
getting serviced orally. They think this makes them more of a man but they are either liars or voluntarily missing out on
the full experience and complete joys and pleasures of gay male sexuality. To each his own and for once I have to agree with
Aunty.

Probably one of the best (worst) examples of repressed victims of the hetero brainwashing , self hatred syndrome is none other
than BBB and his warped mind. Watching that tub of lard lusting after lady-boys in enough to turn someone straight.. :cat:

Smiles
March 7th, 2007, 09:06
Just what we need on the Board . . . an amateur history and pop psychoanalysis of The Homosexual Experience in the 20th Century, as told by a pussy.
The Board is progressing quite swimmingly.

Cheers ... :sign5:

March 7th, 2007, 14:09
how do you actually have sex with the tattooeed muscular guy? do you take the part of the lady,for example you give him the blowjob and let him fuck you etc?

Yes, Dear, I suck him off till nice and hard. I then lie on my back and throw my legs in the air and tell him to lick and suck my butt crack - really moisten that hot hole..... Then I say FUCK ME, and, honey I ride that cock. I like him to blow his hot male jiz all over my stomach. Then I jerk off and blow over his tatts. Deeelicious Dear.............. Do you have any further questions sweetie?

March 7th, 2007, 14:12
BBB, Hon, I suggest you start getting into drag. You may even look this good, Luv.

http://upload7.postimage.org/80184/divinedogs.jpg (http://upload7.postimage.org/80184/photo_hosting.html)

andrewcraig
March 7th, 2007, 16:14
I would like to wear the same clothes as the late singer DIVINE,the reason is i am sick of ladyboys now and i would like to have rougher trade guys.Do you think thai guys would like another DIVINE? sO a lot of you may be wondering why i have been asking about the expected roles outside sex of a bottom effeminate farang and a masculine thai is because i was thinking about changing over and becoming a effeminate bottom farang,however as im a lazy bastard i dont really want to start cooking and cleaning for my man,thats why i prefer ladyboy sluts who can be at my beck and call and do everything a woman should.
Personally i really want to look like DIVINE and know thai men really love big fat farangs such as myself,they really love our big tits.I know this actually true that straight /bi thai men actually love big fat farangs with big tits as i had many offers even the security guard in the carpark at jomtien wanted me.No i dont like ladyboys anymore,i want to wear a blonde wig and blue eye shadow.This is actually true that masculine thai guys are far better and committed in a long term relationship and will last longer in a relationship than a farang with a ladyboy .

Divine is Dead, you will be in just a few years. We are looking forward to it

March 7th, 2007, 17:17
Yes thankyou Paul2257 for being straight to the point

Yes, Hon, you betcha...

but im just wondering how you can fit the cock into your butthole,what does it feel like when its fully in?

Well Dear, try experimenting with objects. I am sure you will find something of use around your studio apartment. Try any object that resembles a cock, or get a carrot or SOMETHING put some cream on it and ease into your eager arsehole. It might be easier after your usual whole bottle of scotch, Hon.

Your arse will will so horny and hungry that it will gobble up the inserted object, that is now thrusting and heaving into your flapping buttcheeks, fucking your hole longer and stronger..........ohhhh yes. BABY. FUCK ME WITH THAT SCHLONG.

Then, at the same time. I guarantee you will blow a nice juicy load - perhaps even a metre spitter - all overself.

PS Darl - whats your address Ill demonstrate!

Smiles
March 7th, 2007, 18:45
Obviously the "DON'T FEED THE (BOARD) TROLL" signs are not working.

Cheers ... :geek: :geek: :geek:

catawampuscat
March 7th, 2007, 18:57
smiles, when are you going to finally plug that trigger and end your misery.

They said misery loves company, but sometimes company gets really old and boring.
Pull the trigger or maybe start another poll, should smiles pull the trigger? You know my vote already. :cat: :cat:

March 7th, 2007, 19:41
Despite all the deep and meaningful psycho- and sexual-politico analysis going on here, let me explain why I'm still a top. I find being a bottom boring. I just lie there and think "How much longer is this going on? Hasn't he come yet?". It does nothing for me except make me want to get up and have a crap (since the feeling is exactly the same as being constipated). I'm sure there are guys who get off on being versatile or bottom; I know plenty of boys who prefer nothing better than bottoming. I don't know that I (or the boys) need the Lesbian Thought Police and their vigilante chums to come along and tell us that the heterosexual hegemony is playing mind games with us. What I am prepared to argue is that "gay marriage" is a nonsense and the heterosexual hegemony has indeed taken over the minds who seek that particular nirvana. It is simply imposing a patriarchal norm devised to preserve inherited property rights
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0330,l ... 704,1.html (http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0330,levine,45704,1.html)
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=Mm ... U5ZDljOGE= (http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MmRhNTdlNDNkOGQxOGFhNDE3ODdlOGI4ODU5ZDljOGE=)

Let the personal abuse begin

Smiles
March 7th, 2007, 19:46
" ... I find being a bottom boring. I just lie there and think "How much longer is this going on? ... "
Maybe no one has found your G spot yet. (Any takers?)

" ... smiles, when are you going to finally plug that trigger and end your misery... "
Khun Catty, I think you mean "pull" not "plug" don't you? Perhaps you have something else in mind ... having noted your interest in Freudian interpretations ~ and slips.
Ironically, ( :ky: ) I think a "plug" is obviously the very thing which Khun Homintern and his missing G spot needs right now

Cheers ...

Aunty
March 8th, 2007, 02:53
F. Still struggling with comprehension.

March 8th, 2007, 10:16
F. Still struggling with comprehension.I'm sure we all feel sorry that you're still getting an 'F' for comprehension, but it's not unexpected, I'm afraid. I'm not sure why you have to tell us, though. Many of your posts read like someone afflicted with Tourette Syndrome and I've had a number of PMs expressing sympathy for having such a sufferer in my family. I put it all down to the under-footman