PDA

View Full Version : Om Yim Hotel

March 4th, 2007, 07:20
Anybody actually stayed here yet? It's certainly resonably priced.. and the rooms look clean and new (as long as you avoid one of the rooms that dont have Windows!). I know the owner is a brit with a thai bf (whom he cheats on.. since he had sex with my ex bf LOL).

March 4th, 2007, 07:26
There have been at least two threads. Reaction was mixed

Smiles
March 4th, 2007, 07:42
One2Go, take a look here: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... rds=om+yim (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/search.php?search_keywords=om+yim)

Cheers ...

March 4th, 2007, 07:51
Good day!
I had problems at reading a site www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com).
The matter is that instead of normal letters at my screen I have absolutely not clear signs.
Do you, probably, have some kind of technical difficulties?
Could you please prompt me how to make so that letters on the screen became Latin, instead of hieroglyphs as now?
I thank in advance

March 4th, 2007, 08:17
I had problems at reading a site www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com). Didn't your mother warn you what would happen if you didn't stop?

March 4th, 2007, 10:17
I walked past the other day after going to the Thai Airways office, so I had lunch. The food was better and cheaper than Sphinx although the waiter was nowhere near as cute. I'm not sure how I would like the rooms - too near a busy road and the Skytrain.

March 4th, 2007, 15:08
I stayed at Om Yim a couple of weeks ago for 3 nights with my BF.
My stay could not have been better.
I was on the second floor - room with window for 850 baht a night.
The room (although a little small) was clean and tasefully decorated.
No problem with road noise (is there any?) as the room was at the back of the hotel.
The food (ate breakfast & 2 evening meals) was very good and service also efficient and friendly.
IMHO located well near skytrain station and short distance to boy bars - easily walkable for me - took about 10 minutes or so.

What more do you want for 850baht a night in Bangkok?

:cheers:

March 13th, 2007, 03:33
How dare you imply that firstly I own Om Yim as I do not. My boyfriend owns it. Secondly I have never cheated on him in the 3 years that we have been together. If I were you I would be very careful what you say about me.

March 13th, 2007, 04:15
Anybody actually stayed here yet? It's certainly resonably priced.. and the rooms look clean and new (as long as you avoid one of the rooms that dont have Windows!). I know the owner is a brit with a thai bf (whom he cheats on.. since he had sex with my ex bf LOL).

How dare you imply that firstly I own Om Yim as I do not. My boyfriend owns it. Secondly I have never cheated on him in the 3 years that we have been together. If I were you I would be very careful what you say about me.

kodiak
March 13th, 2007, 04:43
I stayed at Om Yim...a few weeks ago....and it was great....stayed on second floor no windows for 650 baht......The place was clean , well maintained , excellent location , available computers in the front were very convenient , the owner staff and others i met there were a breath of fresh air.....and i would recomend to anyone and will also be back myself......that is if they are not already booked solid.......Thanks Om Yim Guest House for a great stay

Oh and if you find my sunglasses...i think i left on the front table when I was leaving by taxi....I will be back

March 13th, 2007, 06:05

I agree with you, even if it is the throuth or not, it is not our and any others business, just a bad style comment. I should have written this comment before, because I felt it was a bad behaviour. I am sure he would not write a post with this kind of comments about other people in his home country.

Bye the way your restaurant in the Sathorn area is very nice with very good food. i was there to a birthay party last october. I really liked the customors and the staff. I hope your bf will keep up the good work.
Chears

March 13th, 2007, 06:06
I have never cheated on him in the 3 years that we have been together.I must say it sounds an awfully dull life, but each to his own

March 13th, 2007, 06:15
I have never cheated on him in the 3 years that we have been together.I must say it sounds an awfully dull life, but each to his own

Why is it a dull life, to love and respect eachother?

March 13th, 2007, 23:26
I stayed at Om Yim...a few weeks ago....and it was great....stayed on second floor no windows for 650 baht......The place was clean , well maintained , excellent location , available computers in the front were very convenient , the owner staff and others i met there were a breath of fresh air.....and i would recomend to anyone and will also be back myself......that is if they are not already booked solid.......Thanks Om Yim Guest House for a great stay

Oh and if you find my sunglasses...i think i left on the front table when I was leaving by taxi....I will be back

Hi there thanks for the nice words. Yes of course we have your sunnies and they fit very well. Aek will bring them back from the beach soon hahaha. They will of course be waiting here for you.

March 14th, 2007, 02:10
IF you didn't do it.. great. IF you did.. you were crazy to think silom moneyboys don't gossip. I know several and they tell all kinds of stories about the farang owners of gay establishments in BKK. One of the owners of the Telephone bar and one of the owners of Richards are frequent topic of discussion LOL

March 14th, 2007, 06:07
... you were crazy to think silom moneyboys don't gossip. .. one of the owners of the Telephone bar and one of the owners of Richards are frequent topic of discussionAnd not only among the money boys ... Mind you, I don't know a single person with a good word to say about Lee

March 14th, 2007, 06:59
... you were crazy to think silom moneyboys don't gossip. I know several and they tell all kinds of stories about the farang owners of gay establishments in BKK.

Yes, and I can tell you a lot of those stories are exaggerations or fabrications!
Thai boys have as many agendas, vendettas and dramas as any Farang Message Board Posting Queen. :queen:

March 14th, 2007, 07:05
Thai boys have as many agendas, vendettas and dramas as any Farang Message Board Posting Queen. :queen:The gentle, peaceful Thais? Surely not

March 18th, 2007, 00:54
... you were crazy to think silom moneyboys don't gossip. .. one of the owners of the Telephone bar and one of the owners of Richards are frequent topic of discussionAnd not only among the money boys ... Mind you, I don't know a single person with a good word to say about Lee

You must be talking about The Bald Eagle.
I'm told he recently lost out in the 'Just a Minute' competition at the Richards games night. (For the uninitiated, Just a Minute is a BBC Radio Programme where contenders battle it out to talk on a subject for sixty seconds without hesitation, repetition or deviation). He lost because he couldn't stop repeating the words 'Gay Community'. In a round about Russian tractors he repeated 'Gay Community' over 37 times in a one minute uninterrupted monologue.

And he's famed among the Silom boys for his catchy chat up line of "Are you for Money?"

Guaranteed to charm the pants off 'em. :flower:

March 18th, 2007, 04:59
.... Mind you, I don't know a single person with a good word to say about LeeYou must be talking about The Bald EagleLee (ghastly little American part-owner of Telephone Bar, looks like Kermit) still has his own hair, I believe