PDA

View Full Version : Woof Woof - Is Billy a Bow Wow?

March 2nd, 2007, 14:39
As people get heavier, older, or less flexible doggy style become increasingly more attractive as the sexual position of choice. While Doggy Style initially sounds rather kinky it is likely that this was the sexual position chosen by our ancestors first. Missionary position is thought to have come along far later in our evolutionary period.

For fat people, doggy style makes sense. Neither person is supporting the weight of the other, no one is required to bend very far and the areas of fat on the body can usually be dealt with effectively because the man has two free hands. This can allow him to lift his belly out of the way. A man with a large belly can rest it on the butt of the other guy.

This makes me wonder. Does a polite fat man ask for permission from a guy before resting his belly on him or does he just do it? "Pardon my belly honey. I am just going to rest it on your bottom...There we go..."

Therefore, I am officially going to award "Doggy Style" as the official sex position of the large people community. Congratulations!

What do others think?

Over to you Billy

March 2nd, 2007, 15:04
Flat on my back, one boy astride my cock, the other astride my face while I'm rimming him. I thought that's the way all of us bald fat old cunts prefer it

Bob
March 3rd, 2007, 04:18
Not exactly the posts to be reading right before dinner!

I've always argued that the best birth control for people over 50 (including myself) is nudity....hehe.

March 3rd, 2007, 06:20
So you don't subscribe to the notion, Bob, that sodomy was invented to fill in the time between drinks and dinner?

Bob
March 3rd, 2007, 09:52
I only object to graphic visualizations of the activities of bald old fat cunts. :drunken:
(more power to you but make sure you turn off the lights, okay?)

March 3rd, 2007, 10:08
make sure you turn off the lightsWhat a vulgar thought - only something for the lower classes

Bob
March 3rd, 2007, 21:15
If you make a movie, please only post it to alt.binaries.multimedia.oldbaldcunts.don'tlookunti lafterdinner :clown:

March 4th, 2007, 08:10
If you make a movie, please only post it to alt.binaries.multimedia.oldbaldcunts.don'tlookunti lafterdinner :clown:It's extremely vulgar (except perhaps in America, the Home Of The Crass) to seek to get your name in the newspapers. A movie would be so much worse

March 4th, 2007, 22:22
...one boy astride my cock, the other astride my face while I'm rimming him.
I thought that's the way all of us bald fat old cunts prefer it.

Apparently, that is not the way all Bald Fat Old Cunts prefer it; which suggests you are
The World's Greatest Authority On Third World Shit Holes, not dear old Aunty.

So ... the foundation would like to know where to send your medal and offer their apologies for being
unable to find even one boy willing to part with his ... ars... rosebud: for bronzing.
Exhausting all avenues, laybys and dirt roads, the SPBFOC:
Society for the Preservation of Bald Fat Old Cunts.
(They're preserved best in bell jar filled with 40% formaldehyde, 40% gin & 20% Preparation H--Shaken not stirred.)
would like to present you with the next best thing: The Perfect Arsehole Award!... A genuine French Truffle, complete with it's--Similar--aroma & carved to replicate that heavenly orifice, including a built-in taxi-whistle, all mounted on a genuine gold ... colored latex (Som flavored condom.),
non-action-blocking... Thong!... (S & H extra.)
As seen on the back cover of the current issue of Batman Comic Book; the one in which he & Robin meet
their latest adversary: Proctoman! AKA: Jack the Reamer.
Congratulations!

March 4th, 2007, 22:46
Being neither overweight nor bald, I did not vote in the pole.
Whats more; none of my favorite positions were listed.
Like the standing sixty-nine, the reverse-missionary sixty-nine or the one-hundred-three-and-a-half; in-pyramid configuration: 69 ├╖ 2 x 3 (isosceles*) triangle.
*Isosceles: two Thai; one--Tall--farang.