PDA

View Full Version : Gay Thailand site ?????

jinks
February 28th, 2007, 19:02
The Gay Thailand site appears to be down.

Anyone in Thailand know any more ?

February 28th, 2007, 19:04
I doubt it. My good friend Hedda told me that you were the only one posting there -- under a myriad of hydra heads, of course.

Smiles
February 28th, 2007, 19:40
This kind of "server problem" thing seems to follow GayButton around like a yapping Pekinese. Gaybutton's post on Baht-Stop: http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... topic=1443 (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1443) (He would never stoop to posting on this unholy den of iniquity :blackeye: ).

Cheers ....

jinks
March 1st, 2007, 02:21
(He would never stoop to posting on this unholy den of iniquity :blackeye: ).

I occasionally look there AND post.

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 1st, 2007, 06:51
maybe GB has finally gone completly bonkers !! :albino: :albino:
mayber GT has withdrawn his "investment" :bom: :bom:

catawampuscat
March 1st, 2007, 11:31
Some posters take every opportunity to bash gaybutton and if there is a problem, blame it on gaybutton.
It is long past the time to forgot his old website and his management of it. It was his site and he ran it the way
he wanted to but that never satisfied the dead horse beaters on this forum and even now they continue to jump
on his back whenever possible.
When this forum goes haywire, the detractors love to jump up and down and cast the blame around but sometimes
it is just the technical aspects of the Internet and sometimes a bill is not paid to a server company or owners fall asleep
at the wheel, or whatever.. But, as long as these forums are free and open, it seems trite to bitch and groan and moan.

You can't blame everything on gaybuttton khun smiles but I guess you can sure try.. :cat:

March 1st, 2007, 15:14
You can't blame everything on gaybuttton khun smiles but I guess you can sure tryBlame everything on The Grand Ayatollah and his fatuous fatwas? Certainly not

Smiles
March 1st, 2007, 18:55
" ... You can't blame everything on gaybuttton khun smiles but I guess you can sure try.... "
:blackeye: For the record, I wasn't blaming anything on the poor dear. The observation was simply that this seems to happen a lot to GayButton whenever he's involved in messageboard shenanigans of any kind, on any board ... and that's true. The second observation was that he won't post the news here ... which is true.

The "followed-around-by-yapping-Pekinese" analogy is also true ... you being a prime example of one type of yapper.

Cheers ...

bkkguy
March 1st, 2007, 23:43
forget gaybutton, how much did these guys initially claim they were paying for the site per month and it is now down for days and the only option they have is to move to a new server - I think I still have the same bridge available to sell to them, complete with double pricing!

bkkguy

jinks
March 2nd, 2007, 03:08
OK Ladies nuf said wait for it to be fixed and then ******* I deleted my reply hehehe