PDA

View Full Version : How to find a decent burger in Thailand - condemned

February 26th, 2007, 00:08
Moved to the back water of the Global Forum. I wonder why?? I actually feel quite miffed. I think I'll go away and have a sulk.

I doubt that anyone thought I was seeking info on a Global basis and not a Thai one. I changed the title to make it crystal clear.

February 26th, 2007, 06:17
Moved to the back water of the Global Forum. I wonder why??

Jinks had a double serving of Wheaties for breakfast this morning, perhaps?

Smiles
February 26th, 2007, 06:34
Posted this message in the disputed thread (now) in purgatory in the Global Forum, but THIS thread was started obviously while I was composing. So ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I guess I just don't get it.

Just asking, but why on God's Little Green Earth would The Moderators move a post entitled 'In search of a decent burger in Thailand', which is clearly about Thailand (as well as hamburgers IN Thailand) into the Global Forum?

Is there no rhyme nor reason to decision-making on this Board? Or do you boys just get outta bed in the morning and decide to do some moderatin' "just for the hell of it" ... whether it makes sense or not.

You guys overall do a great job here, but sometimes .... (see above, first sentence)

Cheers ....

elephantspike
February 26th, 2007, 09:57
Sometimes I guess I just don't get it.

Me, too. Must have been a mistake.

I have moved it back to the Gay Thailand forum.

February 26th, 2007, 10:33
Don't you just love a happy ending? Now back to the 79th Academy Awards. Oh that Helen Mirren - I think I may be on the turn