PDA

View Full Version : TRYING SOMETHING NEW.

Monty-old
January 31st, 2006, 12:51
I have deiced to try a new concept, I now have very nice fully fitted rooms for rent, for old gay men , that might have trouble with stairs or are in a wheel chair. They are ideal for disabled persons, And can supply a caring boy to look after your every need. the rooms would also be ideal for people recuperating after leaving hospital.
Big Condo style rooms.
serviced every day.
Tea/coffee facility.
T.V.
DVD player.
Air Con.
Fan.
Hot shower.
Frig.
Tissue & Drinking Water.
Full English Breakfast.
What are your thoughts, Feed back Please.
Contact me on E.mail thefullmontybar@hotmail.com
Monty

January 31st, 2006, 13:19
DELETED

Monty-old
January 31st, 2006, 17:48
The loacation is between Sunee Plaza & Day Night Soi.
The cost per night will be from 800 bht depening on what service are requierd. The longer the stay the bigger the discount.
Just keep asking. There is bound to be other thing poeple will want to know.[/u]

Dick
February 1st, 2006, 04:05
I think you need to get closer to The Full Monty... 'all inclusive', to become a serious attraction in this venture. Those with impairments might need a lot doing for them :bounce:
Clients by way of personal recommendation probably best... don't want to attract the wrong sort!

Monty-old
February 1st, 2006, 07:01
Hi Dick
Thanks for your comments,
We can arrange the ( The F ull Monty All Inclusive )
And who better to do the lot for customers, Other than Monty & staff.
I don't know what you mean by the wrong sort. please let me know by e.mail.
Thanks Monty

February 1st, 2006, 07:27
Yere well i might try it out myself.i dunno,does the boy become a personal slave?
I would like them in blue eye shadow and lipstick.

I think i may stay there instead.Im getter even fatter as i havnt done any exercise lately and need to recupaerate.I want 2 boys able to cary me everywhere and a lot of bottles of coca cola and cheesecakes.
Can u arrange special requests like this?

February 1st, 2006, 07:41
so many older gay men ( and there are some older than moi) do get forgotten by their own community or get frozen out by a youth obsessed culture. Many begin to forget about having a social life or avoid places where gays may congregate..you know the young can be cruel at times unless you can dazzle them or shovel on enough ready mix concrete to deduct a few years.

Make it a selling point Monty and it will be a winner.

Perhaps I'll make a (near) future booking.

February 1st, 2006, 07:57
I think thats where your wrong PEARL.Its what you make of it.Im getting old myself but i still go to discos when i go to Thailand.I still sing and dance.Its up to you how you take it,the disco i mean that is.
Why not grab a two boys,u dont have to off a boy to go to a disco,and go to one and dance to the 80 s music.Personally when i go to Pattaya i let it all hang out.Its up to you to have a good time,do u really want to be hanging around a bunch of old blokes complaining about their illnesses all day.If your going this year sometime let me know and you can come out to the best 70 s and 80 s music discos that i know of in Pattaya with me.
I probaly will be going about 3 times this year.Just waiting for quiet season.My boss asked me when im going,i dont know if he s trying to get rid of me,but probaly first hit will be either April or May then July and then Sept.

February 1st, 2006, 08:03
Has photograph of mrsydney been taken there ?

Personally when i go to Pattaya i let it all hang out

February 1st, 2006, 08:38
Has photograph of mrsydney been taken there ?

Personally when i go to Pattaya i let it all hang out

Yes.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Silom/let-it-hang.jpg

February 1st, 2006, 11:58
Would this be for expats in Thailand? If so, won't they already have a place to live? If it is for the visitor, how can someone in such a state actually visit Thailand? Or a better question is, should they even be trying?

Not meaning to sound judgemental, but I think your concept might be a little of base.

February 1st, 2006, 15:05
....you can come out to the best 70 s and 80 s music discos....
(70's & 80's disco: What Num calls, "Old Falang Music.".)

She came out long ago; in the 18...70's--But you can take her dancing...AYOR...her break dancing isn't...house...broken, she does the monkey hustle with real monkeys--And she's such a swinger! Watch out for that swinging Zimmer frame when she does the electric slide!

PS:
Dear, Silomie;
Nice that you posted that picture--So we can see what you really look like.
Mother!

February 1st, 2006, 16:13
PS:
Dear, Silomie;
Nice that you posted that picture--So we can see what you really look like.
Mother!

Thank you Edith dear. This hairdo is not oldfashioned. It is timeless. :angel4:

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2006, 16:24
Old gay men in wheelchairs with health problems being taken care of by boys with no training in working with the sick, the elderly sounds insane..
Even the worst nursing home provides care givers with some training, has medical facilities, with oxygen and hospital beds..

Okay , so the old geezers would probably enjoy the presence of young boys but what happens when there is a heart attack or a stroke or a fall or a seizure..
Would anyone in their right mind want to risk their lives and health in such a place..

The gay community could use a residence for aging and infirm gay people with trained, educated staff to help and assist them..

I think it would considered a criminal activity to operate a psuedo nursing home resort in any country..Are you going to check with the police that the boys do not have criminal records, that they are not thieves or drug addicts or run any checks whatsoever..?? I can see the boys assisting the infirm with their valuables and money, cameras, watches all disappearing somehow.. Oh well , you know about a fool and his money..

February 1st, 2006, 17:06
Hon, the compassionate care giver ex barboy now wet nurse steals the gold watch, loosens those baht coins out of his pockets, niks the 100B note the poor old luv spends for the week on sanitary napkins, empites the wallet, places anything else of value in their ruksack and says 'mai pen rai'.................... 'many old farang in Pattaya......same same..... no truouble when dead.......this job easier then dancing'................

February 1st, 2006, 18:17
I for one would like to compliment Monty on trying to do something helpful and for caring about others. Leave it to some people to try an exploit an idea (we all know who that is). I have known many older friends that rely on the help of thai guys to do the shopping and arrange day outings etc. We are not talking full nursing duites here. If that were the case I am sure they would not travel to thailand. I have seen many farangs injured while in thailand and could use some tlc to help them recover and this may be a good option for them. Once again my compliments to you.

February 1st, 2006, 20:56
I think it is a good idea. From what I have read about Monty's contribution to the gay community, I am sure that he is not just going to utilize an "evil"
Hon, the compassionate care giver ex barboy now wet nurse steals the gold watch, loosens those baht coins out of his pockets boy that Paul is talking about.

About two years ago I was being treated at BKK general on an outpatient basis for a kidney problem. My companion at the time was a money boy who took great care of me (at times my after treatment drugs would put me to sleep) and never took one baht. Not every boy is a thief, Paul.

In the USA there are many "trained" caretakers who are not exactly on the up and up either.

Geezer
February 1st, 2006, 21:01
Indeed catawampuscat. What you suggest is a terrible idea -- but it is your idea, not MontyтАЩs. I donтАЩt recall his saying anything about replacing nursing home care.

There was a post on a previous board inquiring about just this sort of thing. Someone had an operation, was finished with the hospital, and needed some recovery time. I know of a tottering old man who needs assistance, but is incapable of acquiring or supervising a boy himself.

тАЬwhat happens when there is a heart attack or a stroke or a fall or a seizure..тАЭ

Well, I suppose the same thing which happens at home -- you call a doctor or an ambulance. Except that if you are at MontyтАЩs you donтАЩt have to make the call yourself.

I said it before and IтАЩll repeat it, тАЬItтАЩs people like Monty who give Australians a good name.тАЭ

catawampuscat
February 2nd, 2006, 00:11
It is good to hear that some farangs have had the good fortune to find Thai boys (money boys or otherwise) to help them thru difficult times..I have known of some myself and have no problem with the concept...
I have also heard of horror stories , of a boy pushing a farang down a flight of stairs from his wheelchair for instance..Another dear man I know in Sunee brought a boy to help him when he was released from the hospital and when he called the boy to come for him, the boy said he would come to the hospital in a couple of hours as he wanted to see a TV show..The farang had rented a hotel room for his recovery time. He is a very mild mannered man with health problems and has real horror stories of being threatened for money while sick etc.. Not everyone is nice and honest, so be careful....

I do not think Monty is qualified to hire, maintain, organize or supervise qualified staff to help those who cannot help themselves..I really doubt Geezer would put himself in his hands if he was whellchair bound or unable to help himself, but I know for sure I would not nor could I recommend such a harebrained and dangerous idea for any friend of mine...

Monty-old
February 2nd, 2006, 01:13
CATAWAMPUSCAT.

Please read my posting VERY VERY VERY carefully
And do not assume anything till you ask me.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Monty.

February 2nd, 2006, 03:15
ItтАЩs people like Monty who give Australians a good name.тАЭ

:banghead: Now your making me jealous.What about me? I wanted to be the one.

February 2nd, 2006, 08:11
just looking at it from all sides....

I think that Monty well meant, the extra service , for the elderly .

Also a hotel must work white reliable staff. I am sure, Monty will find a reliable staff as well !

I think Monty does not means a medical staff but extra service for people white a handicap and elderly.

A new project must have a positive view

February 2nd, 2006, 08:12
Will there be anybody on hand with actual medical or nursing training? If I were old and infirm, I wouldn't want to rely on a typical Pattaya bar boy to know what to do if I suffered a heart attack or a stroke.

February 2nd, 2006, 10:28
Imagine putting up with that poster LONELY SENILE WOMBAT.
Imagine pushing that old cow in his wheelchair,you would feel like letting it go and pushing the old bastard down Pattaya hill wouldnt you.Imagine listening to him whinging and complaining and trying to put his small white shoes on.BARBOys really shouldnt be doing this kind of work,these senile old cows must be locked up in a nursing ome,thats what they did years ago,locked them up in a old peoples home.They are senile and they get themselves into problems because they cant think.

February 2nd, 2006, 15:01
Thank you Edith dear. This hairdo is not old fashioned. It is timeless.

I agree, if by timeless you mean it's run out of time, :clock: as has your hourglass figure. Perhaps it just needs a rest...the hair...and the figure. By the way, where did you find it?...The old dames pussy coughing up hair balls again is she?...or leftovers from King Kong on offer at E-Bay? Well, just hang it out to air overnight... Um...but only if you've screens on your windows just in case bats might nesting season now?

BTW: Who did your nose job? Groucho Glasses Ltd.?

February 2nd, 2006, 15:12
Imagine pushing that old cow in his wheelchair, you would feel like letting it go and pushing the old bastard down Pattaya hill.

There was an old movie called...I think...Kiss of Death. Famous scene: Richard Widmark giggling as he pushes a woman in a wheel chair down a steep flight of steps.
I think you've seen it a few times too often. :hiding:

February 2nd, 2006, 15:29
the young can be cruel at times unless you can dazzle them or shovel on enough ready mix concrete to deduct a few years.

Pearl, in you case it would require a whole damn cement company and a sculptor! Don't forget to stick a couple drinking straws up your nose so you can breathe, dear. :help: Would hate to lose you. (Forget that night in Patpong when I hid among the velvet paintings--The dear boy selling them couldn't leave his stand. Really.)

But I agree (Is that a first?), I've known several people (Come to Pattaya.) who didn't need a doctor or nurse, just a bit of assistance: getting around...and...Um...mai phen rai. :redfaced:

Monty-old
February 3rd, 2006, 07:52
Thank all for your comments.
One of the reasons I thought it was a good idea is that this last 3 months my guest are older and getting older.
I have Vic from u.k. 91y.o. Jimmy 82 y.o. They both enjoyed them selves , but did need a little extra help.
But they were in no way ready to go and meet there maker.
I can arrange for a local English speaking nurse to call on request.
and there day to day carers would not be bar boys. but care workers ,student, and people in the hospital industry that need extra experience and cash.
But If my Guest need the services of a bar boy ,I would make sure that are honest ,and could bond them if needed.
Thanks again for your input ,and more please ,as I am still working on my market research.
P.S.
There is a lift, and this project will be managed by a english speaking Thai.

February 3rd, 2006, 11:14
I think its about time we gave this MONTYS the flick.Seems to be turning into a nursing home type of accomodation.There are a lot better places to go to if you want to have more privacy and to party,rather than going to a semi nursing home.This place seems to constantly get publicity on here ,and other places are critisized if they dare post their business on here.! Well at least we know this MONTYS BB is the place for older ,"not as active "gents. I doubt it would suit the "older active fit senior gent".
I dont know about you,but i think I would rather stay in a bright type of place rather than a place with blokes hobbling around and in wheelchairs.Nothing nasty its just its not my place to stay.
Diff strokes for diff folks and this place is highly suited to the older not as fit gents who like company and less privacy as you have to walk thru the bar area when you off a boy.For us sex tourists out for a good time,I think stick to the more happier places such as HOwards,THe Bondi etc.
I really dont want to go to a place seeing people who are ill,sorry to sound nasty but i go there for a fun time,and I know most of you hundreds of people who read this and dont post would agree.

Monty-old
February 3rd, 2006, 18:39
Billy You REA-LY are a dill, Where did I say I was going to change Monty's B & B.into a Nursing Home
The Trying Something New Venture is NOT at Monty's.
I know you and others would not be interested in staying at such a place, It IS NOT meant for you or any over weight young gay guys. But there is a need, and may be for you when you get old.
But you might be interested in my next Venture A fitness and losing Weight farm.
I will even supply you with Lady Boy sluts ,whips, chains, jack boot, fat free burgers ,and any other toys you may desire, come on Billy not every one is as young and fit as you.
But As I Always Say, My pen rai. Keep posting I like them.

February 4th, 2006, 03:11
Well your right,its not meant for overweight guys.Maybe you should start a cleaning business ,as i know a few posters on here,such as Sing Lofty Sing who complained about the state of your kitchen.You constantly post your business on this board is starting to get boring,how about giving it a rest.It isnt that good believe me.As for your backstabbing friend who posts as Lonely Wombat maybe you could get him to clean the shithouse out considering he s one.But I do enjoy his private messages telling me that people are cancelling their bookings to MONTYS BB for worrying if im going to stay there.Its so good knowing i have that effect on peoples lifes.

I should be called THE SMILING ASSASSIN :bom:

February 4th, 2006, 04:33
Hello, mate, Mrs Sydney, some days your are missing Monty, the other day you tell him to fuck off white his plans about new business. I love to see what people planning for new, and what markets are open for new business. Monty is not posting successive, but only tell us some off his plans like some getting older and new needs opens a new market. He never tell you , Bill you one off them ( oldies ) already , hug hug, aren't you ?

Australians get your mind together !

bigben
February 4th, 2006, 13:07
From my 100% unscientific point of view, I think a mental hospital (psychiatric ward) would

assist our community much more than an aftercare center.

We could have various therapy groups such as:

-A morning anger management class

-a mid morning weight watchers group

-English as a second language class

-Daily Alcohol and Narcotics Anonymous meetings

-Maybe some classes on how to properly manage cafes, bars and internet sites in Pattaya

Oh the possibilities are endless.

February 4th, 2006, 14:55
And Sex Addicts Non Anonymous, seminar with practical exercises.

February 4th, 2006, 15:13
Fair sucker the sav mate,you forgot the SEX ADDICTS ANON
OLD WANKERS CLUB
THE WHITE SHOE BRIGADE
WHINGERS & WHINERS SOCIAL GROUP

PATTAYA POOFS SENIOR CITZ CLUB
Baziel,
Im not against anyone,I believe in giving everyone a fair go.
Im not even against the businesses Im banned from,its not there fault they have a attitude problem and a boring business.If i see a boring business i like to take a group of Thais there a few bottles of whisky coca cola,my aussie beer,a large cd player and a micrphone and sing "do u think im sexy,do u want my body" and my thai friends love to sing their thai songs.I love to dance.Trouble is business people like PAPA DAVIDS in Day night just dont like to party and have some fun in the place.Ok i know they called the cops when i started my strip act but to ban us all for having a good time especially another farang who i found on the street who was his first time in Pattaya,he was about 65yoand was a miserable old bastard until he met me in the toilet and followed me for a good night out.But im understanding and i should of knew this place doesnt have flamin party feeling.Stuff em,there the ones who missed out on seeing my tits.The owner reckoned i nearly gave some old bloke a heart attack when i started to mime Rod Stewarts song"Do ya think im sexy,do ya want my body,"no stuff em.I havnt been back to PAPA DAVIDS since I got banned that night.Mind you the cops took a long time to show up.Then i started singing that other song,"macho macho man,do u wanna be,a macho man,macho macho man,before i was taken away.I got news for them,i got even fatter and i cant wait to get back to dance,dance ,dance.
I love to dance and sing and get pissed on singha beer and fhave a few blues and kiss and make up,yesssssss baby,drink beer is what its all about,im drinkin and pissin up now n aussie beer.goodnight

February 8th, 2006, 00:05
you know about a fool and his money..-what a good idea to open a retirement resort -fully equipped with trained nursing staff ,

I suggest a bungalow style complex with gardens -and close proximity to the beach , -old folk don't want chair lifts or living in condo style buildings in built up --area's ,certainly don't want any money boys of the type you mention looking after their affairs,

I know of many old queens that would pay $1000 a month for that sort of proper professional care , in the right hands , any establishment run by as you say an intelligent business man would be a good money spinner, also would have-to be controlled by the local governing bodies

yes can imagine the money boys looking after old queens , looking after their credit cards , but no fool like an old fool ,but there are a few around

February 8th, 2006, 01:00
I have deiced to try a new concept, I now have very nice fully fitted rooms for rent, for old gay men , that might have trouble with stairs or are in a wheel chair. They are ideal for disabled persons,

Wonderful news. Dear old homintern may finally be able to make that trip to the big brothel by the sea.

February 8th, 2006, 01:23
a. I have no problem with people promoting their businesses here (ala Niddy's Nook, Monty's etc). The self promo's are not so abundant as to be annoying and they do perform a service in updating information about gay establishments. They can also prompt interesting and assertive debates, as here.

b. If people don't like reading posts about such businesses, then pass on to another topic.

c. Middle age has crept up on me like that 'friend' who always grabs my ever increasing love handles from behind. I for one would not, at this time, consider accommodation in Thailand that catered solely for elderly persons, as I like to mix with a variety of ages. However, time and osteoarthritis may change my opinion and I may well come to look on such a place as a haven. It would be warm all year, be a damn site cheaper than anything the UK could offer and have the added bonus of pretty young things holding my hand as I cross from my room to the bar.

d. Before giving a critique of the 'staff' that would be involved in such a venture in Thailand, it may be worthwhile considering what, some, of the people who work in retirment homes are like in the UK. Many of the staff are under educated, early school leavers, aged 16 to mid 20's and are employed purely because they are cheap labour. Is this any better than a bar boy on a (semi) permanent contract to assist a Farang friend. I restate 'some' staff in the UK are like this, not all, some are trained qualified nurses and others are care assistants. It sounds like Monty would be choosy with his staff and also have a nurse available to visit from time to time or to be on call.

e. I cannot comment on Monty's B & B as I have never been, but I find it interesting that the person who made such a critical appraisal of the place has joined the forum in the last two days. Being new to the forum myself, I wouldn't possibly suggest that this other new member was infact an old, well established member in disguise who held some grudge against Monty but hey, that's how my mind works! As for the dog shit, my old mum always used to say that it was good luck to step in the muck, that was until once I trudged inside the house with the damn stuff on my shoe and got a good walloping for it ... it didn't seem so lucky after that.

:geek:

February 8th, 2006, 04:39
wether its two days or two years, since Ive used this particular name , i have no arguments with monty -------i spoke as i found

i refered to niddy nooks as being a nice place to eat -and severasl other's , monty made his reply in his insulting way, the only way he knows how to,

thats his perogative , after all it is a free open forum , , if montys is losing trade maybe he should look at the reasons why-------------the

i'm not saying the customers is always right ------ but he shouldnt turn around and call them peadophiles and low life , perhapes its a

business he should consider not being in , after all most hosts -are just that hosts,

February 8th, 2006, 11:32
No ones havin a go at your right to talk about a business es shortfalls.In fact it would be a boring and dictator style board and boring if all we did was heap praise on certain businesses.But its the way you said it.Aso you you brought in hearsay when you are talking about someone called Gregg with a double G, I noticed.You didnt have to get that personal and im sure a lot of people may agree with you but if you reread your comments it wasnt wrote in a way which is non personal and impartial.
Dont take it so seriously,by all means post things which are on your opinions about food and service but when you start swearing and saying about the dog "shitting" and making sarcastic comments thats when you lose most of us.You have the right to have a opinion,but say it right,and only bring yourself into it if you are reporting.Because you dont want to get personally on the wrong side of people.THe thing is business people expect some negative feedback and if done right they dont take it personally or they fix it,but when you get personal into things thats when you create problems for yourself.

February 8th, 2006, 14:20
dear Mr Sydney--------are you the self appointed Moderator , also contradictory in agreeing its an open forum then nit picking my every line ,you don't do that with other's except -if they have a comment about this particular establishment , are you a sleeping partner???

i don't think using the words "dog shit" to describe actual Dog shit is swearing,-considering the awful use of sexual explicits on this site ,the f*** word and others are in constant use ,

GREGG with a double G is a close friend who came to Thailand "Pattaya" with 3 other friends on his first ever visit -----returning home 2 months ago ------if i was a vindictive person ,which i am not may be i should of gone to the local health authorities ,

be it Monty's -or cafe Royal -or Bruno's -niddy nooks - KFC or any of of the thousands of eateries in Pattaya , fair comment is fair comment ,

If my friend had stood in dog POO in KFC ---{which would be an unlikely event anyway },I would of used exactly the same words In any explanation,
I have no personal vendetta against Monty-In fact hes a very funny guy , Man does a lot of Good charity work ,but because I mentioned that there is Dog POO !!! on his floors----------does that give some one the right to call Me a Pedophile who was likely to of brought a 12 years old on to the Establishment ,

But it shows the true character of a person --------

February 8th, 2006, 19:48
This sounds like a nice idea.Are there gardens? I am not old but well this sounds charming.

Monty-old
February 11th, 2006, 00:44
This post has carried over from another posting.
Sing Shorty Sing, I am telling you now , I don't think you have never been to Monty's B& B.
Why Because there has NEVER BEEN Dog poo Or shit on my floor,
I have had to kick out a couple of Peds, if you are not one off them , I am sorry.
But one did tell me that he would get on the net and bring me down.
Monty's B&B is one of the best run Gay businesses in Pattaya, and stands on is merits.
My staff and my self try to make everyone feel at home, with clean comfortable accommodation.
If You have any grievance with me you can Email me on thefullmontybar@hotmail.com
and will be happy to answer any complaints. But To post on a open gay forum is not on. Talk to me, And stop this cat fight now. I do not have a grievance with you as I do not know you.
Mai Pen Rai.
Regards Monty

Smiles
February 11th, 2006, 02:22
Hey Monty,
Looking forward this April (during the short 4 or 5 days we'll be in Pattaya) to sitting and sipping beside your pool and trying to gauge what all the fuss is about. Some love your place, some not so much.

I'll figure it all out for myself, and decidely will NOT be taking seriously the words of the 9-post wonders who pop up regularly on this Board with obvious and unsubtle agendas for-and-against various businesses which have somehow had the audacity to not be able to please them in some way.
There are lots of folks here with legit reviews of places both good and bad. I think most intelligent readers can distinguish between them, and the dudes with large chips on their shoulders.

So keep telling us about your place ( no SHOUTING please! That devise is overused already, let me tell you ), and ignore the bitchers. (Should I expect a few free drinks for this?).

Cheers ...

jinks
February 11th, 2006, 02:24
CARRY ON IN PRIVATE IF YOU MUST - NOT HERE - THREAD CLOSED