PDA

View Full Version : Crystal bar sparkles

February 24th, 2007, 17:26
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/IMG_9288.jpg
Superstar Mr Chang of Crystal is a busy boy photo courtesy www.boxertravels.net (http://www.boxertravels.net)

The place seems to be moving into a comfortable niche in the Pattaya scene. I was there last night and it was standing room only and people who wanted seats being turned away.
The boys are muscled some sumo wrester, some bodybuilder and some athletic. Many are quite handsome.

The bar is small and seats about 40. The aircon is very good especially at the bar end. Seating is reasonably comfortable though there is a silly lack of space in some areas of the upper tier of banquettes. The small stage is 5 tiered - bit like an Olympic prize stand. The boys all snake dance enthusiastically all evening - none of this waving one leg limply in vague time to the music. The music is fine old fashioned ( none in the audience was less than grandfather age ) and all my friends have commented on that they like it and it's easy to converse.

Drinks are all 150 baht and the off fee is 400 baht and has been at the old and new Wild West for some considerable time. I doubt 100 baht one way or the other will change a decision by a keen customer. They do always ask if any boy that sits with you wants a drink. I say "No boy not like drink" and they go away. I then give the boy the 150 baht and tell him if he want to buy a drink that's OK. None has yet bought a drink. The boys get 40 baht from the house if you buy a drink for them.

I like it and so did my friend from the UK who is new to Pattaya. In his opinion the boys were more attractive then those seen at Bangkok's Future Boys, Dream Boys or Jupiter 2002 - I disagree about Jupiter where a new flood of athletic six packs delights many an eye.

They have a show at 11.15 and last night it was not up to much. The "magic' Mr Chang was away in Bangkok. There were 3 series of snake dancing - in paint, with candles and musclemen and then a very enthusiastic funny sadist show with the gutsy falling all over the place, including offstage, and shouting in mock pain as the rolled foam 'whip' was applied.

To be honest by 11 p.m. all the top totty was offed and some had left. If you like bigger boys then it's well worth a try but like all the bars there are on and off nights.

orson
February 25th, 2007, 09:30
does the wild west bar still have any muscle men left, or have they all moved to crystal?

February 25th, 2007, 11:12
They have mainly moved to Crystal but some seem to pop to and fro for the shows. I thought that the Wild West show was less entertaining, since the opening of Crystal.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/FestivalPattayaCrystalBoysopeningCh.jpg
photo courtesy www.boxertravels.com (http://www.boxertravels.com)

February 25th, 2007, 12:24
I read that this khun Chang manages to get 2-3 offs per nite......... hmmmm is he top or bottom? Must be more than superman to be able to handle so many offs per nite.

bucknaway
February 25th, 2007, 12:43
I can do that when on holiday.... No name calling!

February 25th, 2007, 13:08
I can do that when on holiday.... No name calling!
Buck, I never realized you were "offable"!

Aunty
February 25th, 2007, 15:19
Eeeeewwwwwww you dirty bugger.

Were you arse-pumping him too?

lonelywombat
February 25th, 2007, 15:43
I was right into......licking BUcknaways pussy,licking and flickering my hot toungue ,kissing that nose,and my cock is throbbing and just when im about to explode my weapon all over bucknaways pussy ...............................theres that FUCKIN DOOR AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been a woolly moof for

Bob
February 25th, 2007, 20:47
as i was about to blow my load over bucknaway

Hey Buck.....I'd recommend you seek a personal protection order from the nearest court......

(I think Billy is about to commit assault with a horizontally-challenged midget weapon.....)

February 26th, 2007, 11:16
DELETED

February 26th, 2007, 13:53
Sorry BBB, I don't think Buck will let you bareback him. He may punch you out tho for this posting.

February 28th, 2007, 08:52
yep this place is certainly different for the Pattaya market. I went there a couple of times and the star one is the on on this thread, and yes was my choice, and yes he was back on stage after leaving me. I have noticed though, have others, they change their numbers night be night - he is No. 12 on here, but Im sure he was another number last night and the night before that

lonelywombat
February 28th, 2007, 09:31
yep this place is certainly different for the Pattaya market. I went there a couple of times and the star one is the on on this thread, and yes was my choice, and yes he was back on stage after leaving me. I have noticed though, have others, they change their numbers night be night - he is No. 12 on here, but Im sure he was another number last night and the night before that

The #12 pic is from Boxers coverage of the South Pattaya night held at Wildwestbois late january. he won Mr popular
http://www.boxertravels.net/wwboys/index.htm

He has been at both WWB and Crystal using the number 77. The photos on boxers caught him wearing makeup and mascara. It is quite common with boys in shows like this. he is better looking in the flesh and in the "loom"

But a number of the boys from WWB did change their numbers . #4 and 67 are 2 that I remember