PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

January 31st, 2006, 10:41
Of course 'letmeboreyou' was wrong.

Opening Feb 1.

January 31st, 2006, 11:35
to LMTU as I often spot him around town . ( I do have the right person don't I ?..very tall with a booming voice and fair hair which someone described as fashionable meadow gold color ?)

But surely TIT..it's highly possible that information is lost in translation. How many of you have had a delightful Thai person re-assure you that something is to happen only to find out they were talking about something entirely unconnected ?.

Somebody go and wake up LMTU and get this cleared up !

GayThailand
January 31st, 2006, 12:54
Somebody go and wake up LMTU and get this cleared up !

My dear Pearl,

While your objective is commendable, the results may not be what you desire. Waking him up in the early am is like poking a hand into the bee hive. Caution is recommended!

February 1st, 2006, 02:21
These rumours of whore should be taken with a pinch of garlic.

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2006, 14:09
K-boys did open its doors late last nite..It looked to me like some boys from Kaos jumped ship and only saw 4 boys on stage when I looked in around 11PM.
I don't know why the previous owner closed but one reason must have been a shortage of gogo boys..
Choke dee kup (good luck) to the new owner...

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2006, 14:19
I was amused to see Neddy use my satirical pun for LMTUs name..What I did not find amusing was letmeboreyou threatening posture and warning to the poster...It is the first time that I can remember where a poster threatened another and tried to muzzle him.. we are all here for information and some fun and sometimes to unload our thoughts and feeling but there is no place here for threats and intimidation...
It is time for letmeboreyou to edit his response to Niddy , so that this post makes no sense...

PeterUK
February 1st, 2006, 23:45
but there is no place here for threats and intimidation...

Very highminded of you, catawampuscat. Only crude misidentifications of other posters allowed, eh? - followed by a cowardly refusal to establish the truth of the matter when the opportunity is given you. You should have had a longer catnap before slinking back into the parlour.

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2006, 23:53
I have no interest in continuing this, lordpeter..I hope Elephantspike will close this as it is getting nasty.. You can also keep smiting me if it makes you feel more manly.....

PeterUK
February 2nd, 2006, 12:40
I have no interest in continuing this

I'm not at all surprised, catawampuscat, since you have no ground to stand on. But, as it happens, I agree with you. I'm just a bit annoyed at myself for breaking one of my golden rules: don't get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.