PDA

View Full Version : Late-night venue closing times & Office Boys.

Alaan
February 22nd, 2007, 03:27
As a new poster, thanks to all (all that is, except that deranged crock-of-shit known as Paul2257)who responded
to my requests for current info on Pattaya entertainment venues. I arrive in Thailand in a couple of days for a 4 week visit and I just want to find out if there is any further info regarding the late night/early morning venues closing times as experienced by lonleywombat when he was in the Walking St area recently.

Also I understand that Niddysnook, having been sold to new owners now, has changed name to Office Boys, has anyone visited there as I've seen very little feedback on the forum about it.

Thanks in advance for any replies, it has mostly been requests for info I have made when posting, so hopefully I will be able to make some posts with info when I return or even during my visit. I will be in Bkk, Pattaya,Ayuttaya and also travelling around Issan taking in some Carabao, Maleehuana and hopefully Loso gigs there, so I might find out some current info from Khon Kaen,Korat etc depending where we land up.

Bob
February 22nd, 2007, 05:38
except that deranged crock-of-shit known as Paul2257

As a new poster, welcome to the board. And it's nice to see that your powers of observation are rather keen.

February 22nd, 2007, 16:03
As a new poster................

Whaaatever you say Dear...........

in the Walking St area recently

Honey, I suggest you try Jenny Star Bar on Walking St - there is plenty of action there Dear

Also I understand that Niddysnook, having been sold to new owners now, has changed name to Office Boys, has anyone visited there as I've seen very little feedback on the forum about it.

Why would a newbie such as yourself Dear be worried about an obscure go go in the formely NIDDYSNOOK?

during my visit. I will be in Bkk, Pattaya,Ayuttaya and also travelling around Issan taking in some Carabao, Maleehuana and hopefully Loso gigs there

You ARE a showoff Sweetie - we are all impressed!

I arrive in Thailand in a couple of days

Another fat ugly Scottish penny pinching old queen might be hard to spot - but I will be on the lookout for you, Pet.

Puhleese Darling, take a valium before your imaginery flight and lose your aggression Hon.[/b]

February 22nd, 2007, 16:36
DELETED

February 22nd, 2007, 19:22
Not being a fan of Paul2257 I have to agree with him on why would a newbie be interested in the former Niddys Nook location? Of all the places he could have mentioned why that???

Well Alaan, for what it's worth, Office Boys appears to be a reincarnation of NN, with just a new name, and no cheeseburger to brag about and promote. From my observations, the place (like NN was before it) is a dead as the preverbal dodo!

All that the OP was doing was asking for any information on Office Boys which is at the former location of Niddy's.

Why both you and the brainless paul 2257 needed to read some ulterior motive into that question says more about both of you than the original posters enquiry.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 22nd, 2007, 20:46
now that is a shame..so much time and effort was put into promoting that famous cheeseburger and many of us are sorry to see it's passing !! :geek:

Alaan
February 23rd, 2007, 01:45
Thanks for the replies. John, I'm not a newbie to Thailand I've been on 20+ trips over 7 years, I am however a new poster on the forum, as I previously only lurked. For whatever reason in his sadly confused mind paul2257 is obsessed with the fact that as a new poster I shouldn't know anything about Thailand let alone having the audacity to post info on his forum! He is deluded into thinking that I MUST be some kind of re-incarnation of a current/previous poster.

But paul2257 never ever was a new poster was he?.......he is the forums very own incompetent virgin conception.........landing as he did Mr Bean style in the forum sometime in 2006 with ALREADY over 70 posts to his name!.... How wonderful you are darkling!

Anyway, the reason I ask about Office Boys, even though as 'naughty but nice' correctly states I was only looking for some info on the place, is that I stay in Soi day/night2 when in Pattaya and sometimes it is fine just to go to places which are within walking/staggering distance from my hotel for a change. So in the past I've visited venues in the immediate area Red Dragon,JJ Pub/Karaoke,Sundance, Butterfly (now closed) etc. I did visit Niddys before for a quick bite to eat and chat, which was fine, but it was never the kind of 'stop and have a few drinks type of place' so I just wondered what the new Office Boys set up was.

To Sweetiehondarl Paul2257....the reason I mentioned my itinery in Thailand was simply incase anyone wanted specific info on any of the places I intend to visit which I could report later. What is the point of 'showing off' to an anonymous forum?
When you say 'another' fat ugly scot, is that in addition to yourself? I didn't realise you were Scottish, and don't be too bitter about being fat and ugly......it matches your........em...... personality. But you had better be careful...with the Walking Street reply you very nearly posted something of any interest/value.

Smiles
February 23rd, 2007, 03:23
Put paul2257 on ignore, and never be distracted by him again.

Cheers ...

February 24th, 2007, 09:02
as I previously only lurked.

So what has changed Dear?

But paul2257 never ever was a new poster was he?.......he is the forums very own incompetent virgin conception.........landing as he did Mr Bean style in the forum sometime in 2006 with ALREADY over 70 posts to his name!.... How wonderful you are darkling!

Honey, are you suggesting that I live on here, and park my saggy arse in front of the 'puter like some others do??? I prefer quality over quantity any day, Darl.

I have been on the boards since the DN days, Luv, then PG, occasionally GB sometimes CFS - especially where a certain bar is concerned.

Perhaps I also post under another name? Go figure, Sweeeeeeeetie.