PDA

View Full Version : The Body Club

TrongpaiExpat
February 22nd, 2007, 00:51
Continuing with my quest to find new (for me anyway) Bangkok massage establishments, tonight I paid a visit to the Body Club. It's located off of soi 8 Sukhumvit. The web site has a good map.

The lobby is nice with several sofas and a bar. I was directed to a sofa and the manager sat down next to me. I was the only customer in the lobby, there might have been some customers in the massage rooms.

There were about 25 boys and they all quickly lined up on three tiered benches and faced me. Better than the B & N facing semi-circle and there was more distance between me and the line-up. Still, this can be intimidating for some. These boys were all in gym shorts and most of them took off their shirts. The price list suggest a 500B min. tip.

For some reason, I picked one who kept his shirt on.

This is one of those places where the boy does the massage in the nude. You can't tell that from the web site.

The rooms are very nice, there is a photo on the web site. Again, larger nicer rooms than both the popular Hero and Albury nearby. The web site says something about the shower being a part of the massage and now I see what they mean. The shower was unique, I wondered if we were ever getting down to the massage on the big bed.

It was a decent massage. I have had better but noting to complain about. He took his time and covered all the basis. He did not cut the massage short and switch to sex mode before I was ready.

Overall, a decent place and a very nice experience.

The Body Club (http://www.bodyclubbangkok.com/IntroPage.asp)

February 22nd, 2007, 01:37
quote: "It was a decent massage. I have had better but noting to complain about"

But then again you didn't go there for a massage did you? IF you want a good massage, you can get a legitimate one anywhere for 200 baht or less. So why does everyone bitch about the quality of the massage at places like this? They are houses of prostitution with a "massage" as a cover.

llz
February 22nd, 2007, 02:54
They are houses of prostitution with a "massage" as a cover.
Or houses of massage with "sex" as a bonus ?

February 22nd, 2007, 03:59
IF you want a good massage, you can get a legitimate one anywhere for 200 baht or less.

Let's hear....where can you get an oil massage in BKK for 200. In Silom, a 60 minute thai massage is about 250, 60 minutes oil is about 450 or 500. some place requires min tip of 100 baht.
Where do u get ANY kind of massage for 200 or less?

TrongpaiExpat
February 22nd, 2007, 14:33
I get the impression that ideal sex for Nastyjake involves him keeping all his clothes on, pulling out the rod via the zipper, followed by someone (anyone) applying sufficient friction to achieve completion while he munches on a snack and drinks a beer from a bottle.

The massage experience involves a sensual build up by the erotic, the soft, the firm and the warm gentle caresses from an attractive boy. The electrifying touch of skin to skin. The feel of soft and hard. The playful slipery touches at the all the right places. The feel of his body on your body. His dangling parts touching your body and watching that dangling part respond all on it's own. Now, that's good massage.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 22nd, 2007, 20:59
"The massage experience involves a sensual build up by the erotic, the soft, the firm and the warm gentle caresses from an attractive boy. The electrifying touch of skin to skin. The feel of soft and hard. The playful slipery touches at the all the right places. The feel of his body on your body. His dangling parts touching your body and watching that dangling part respond all on it's own. Now, that's good massage. "

but I think I read that in a Barbara Cartland novel :drunken:

why don't you just say..with a happy finish :cheers:

DeHaro-old
February 22nd, 2007, 22:43
The more interesting thing to me would be: Did you have a chance to figure out if the boy is top or bottom. Any mamasan there or just surprise surprise: cannot....too big......I dont care for the massage, I want to f.... the boy.

February 22nd, 2007, 22:45
quote "I get the impression that ideal sex for Nastyjake involves him keeping all his clothes on, pulling out the rod via the zipper, followed by someone (anyone) applying sufficient friction to achieve completion while he munches on a snack and drinks a beer from a bottle. "

Actually ideal sex for me is with a boyfriend that actually LIKES you.. not someone you pay to PRETEND he likes you. Oh, Sitting in a bar with my pants open will getting j/o'd is something I have never done or ever care to do and I don't drink beer or munch on snacks.. That's why my waist size is still smaller than my inseam... unlike most farangs in thailand whos waist size is 2 or 3 times their inseam LOL Perhaps your applying your own sexual habits to me Trongpai?

You can get a very good massage anywhere OUTSIDE of the tourist areas for 200 or less. There is a shop near my BFs house (near the old airport) where the ladies give a killer 1 hour massage for 129 baht. You can get a one hour neck and shoulder massage for 79 baht.

Yes, its fun to have a naked thai boy give you an oil rub... but that IS NOT a thai massage.

February 22nd, 2007, 22:48
Trongpai - don't leave us danging.... you really have to say more about the unique shower.

TrongpaiExpat
February 23rd, 2007, 00:58
Deharo: I did not ask the manager what boys would bottom, but I got the impression that I could ask and then in the lobby bar over a drink, ask and confirm with the boy that he was willing before going to a room. Albury and Hero might be a better option for your tastes. Even there bottoms are in short supply but IMHO don't relay on the mamasan, ask the boy.

macaroni21: You dirty dog, you want details? Ok, the shower is quite large, there is a seat in the center. The boy had me set down, he put soap all over his body and then using the front of his body, moved up, down and in circular motions over me from various angles. He also used his hands well. Many of these pre-massage showers have a clinical feel to them, this was more erotic.

dab69
February 23rd, 2007, 01:11
is it extra to **massage** the boy in return
or even customary? then again i would never think to
tip the minimum amount

oooh drinks also in the lobby
and reasonably priced 75 bt vodka, etc

sounds much more reasonably priced
than KY massage/gym was in silom

masseurs_ descriptions, ranges of skinny to hunky
(no pics on website)

February 23rd, 2007, 07:50
Good God. As someone who lived in LOS for many years in the nineties. Keep it private. Whatever you're into. Enjoy. You're bound to have disapointments now and again. It's human nature even if you are paying for service that there can on occasion be no "spark" but try to find that service anywhere else in the the world so easy. Morel of the story. If one hook-up sucks how can you possibly "whinge" lol

February 23rd, 2007, 09:34
"The electrifying touch of skin to skin. The feel of soft and hard. The playful slipery touches at the all the right places. The feel of his body on your body. His dangling parts touching your body and watching that dangling part respond all on it's own. Now, that's good massage."

now this is what I called a fantacy in boy sex massage. Did anyone ever have such "electrifying" experience with boy sex massage....lol!!!

Brad the Impala
February 23rd, 2007, 13:04
now this is what I called a fantacy in boy sex massage. Did anyone ever have such "electrifying" experience with boy sex massage....lol!!!

Oh yes.

TrongpaiExpat
February 23rd, 2007, 13:47
is it extra to **massage** the boy in return
or even customary? then again i would never think to
tip the minimum amount

oooh drinks also in the lobby
and reasonably priced 75 bt vodka, etc

sounds much more reasonably priced
than KY massage/gym was in silom

masseurs_ descriptions, ranges of skinny to hunky
(no pics on website)

You want to massage the boy, sure but I would not expect to receive a tip from the boy.

In most of the straight massage places it's more of a set price. 600 to 800 for the room and the massage. 500B for JO only; 1000B the lady takes off her clothes and does a body massage with JO; 1,5000 for BBBJ followed by vaginal sex w/condom and JO if necessary.

I have never heard anyone say anything good about KY Massage. I went once, the one shower was something out of a fish market, the small room smelled of mold and the walls paper thin. The massage was touch here and there and not erotic then after 15 or 20 min. he switched to just laying next to me.

Bunny gets mixed reviews. I am a regular at Dick's Cafe and seldom see anyone go in. I have never tried it. There is one boy that I talk to but I have always refused to take the massage offer. Some of the boys do look nice all in the same outfits.

February 23rd, 2007, 14:03
Let's hear....where can you get an oil massage in BKK for 200. In Silom, a 60 minute thai massage is about 250, 60 minutes oil is about 450 or 500. some place requires min tip of 100 baht. Where do u get ANY kind of massage for 200 or less?For an hour? Traditional Thai massage? I think you can get an hour for around 250 baht at any of those massage places in Soi Wall Street Inn. Two hours is 330 baht. I agree - if I want a fuck, that's what I want, not 50 minutes of oil and 10 minutes of masturbation, for some hugely inflated figure

TrongpaiExpat
February 23rd, 2007, 23:52
Just when I post that I seldom see customers going in Bunny Massage, tonight I saw one after an other go in, leaving only two boys on the benches. They were mostly Asian customers.

There is a new massage venue on soi Twilight, Red Massage. It next to X man, roughly across from Future Boys. The massage boys dress in red gym shorts and white t shirts. It's been open about a week, off and on and more on now. No one I spoke to seems to know anything about the place. I spoke to one of the massage boys and he was not a fountain of information.

As I was leaving, round the bend on soi Twilight, a tout tried to get me to go in the new Screw Boys. He said 160 per drink, no cover. I declined and he said, OK, 100B, no cover. It would have been interesting to see if that price held up.

February 24th, 2007, 07:47
Thanks Trongpai, just reading your description was erotic!

KY is a dump and the service ... what service?

I tried Bunny once, though once can hardly be representative. It wasn't memorable, which is to say that while it wasn't good, it wasn't that bad either. If I recall correctly, the rooms very small and cramped though.

February 24th, 2007, 14:08
Just when I post that I seldom see customers going in Bunny Massage, tonight I saw one after an other go in, leaving only two boys on the benches. They were mostly Asian customers.

This past week is chinese new year holidays....people from China, TW, HK, SIN flood thailand. Last Sunday, at the Babylon foam party, the host announced there are over 800 guys there that night. At DJ, the whole soi is jam packed every day this week. Many of those Chinse are so upfront now asking Thais if they are top or bottom as ice breaker conversation.
Never never come to BKK during Chinese new year holiday!!! :bounce: