PDA

View Full Version : B & H Massage

TrongpaiExpat
February 19th, 2007, 17:11
I had never been before and wanted to try someplace different. It's located on Sukhumvit and Soi 12, 4the floor of a building called Sukhumvit Plaza, close to the MRT Asok.

I went last Friday evening and I might have been the only customer. I was directed to a sofa that faced a small open room where about 18 to 20 boys lined up in a semi circle facing me. I was given a glass of ice water and a menu. The usual oil, cream, body scrub and Thai massage, at either 1 hour or 1.5 hour. I picked the 1.5 oil at 750B, 1 hour is 600B. At the bottom of the menu is a suggested tip range, 500 to 1,500.

If you don't like these places where all the boys line up, your better off at Albury or Hero on the other side of Sukhumvit. The person who sat down showing me the menu did not ask me any questions. The boys were looking impatient. At the Hero and Albury you can sit there for hours if you want before making a selection and ask all sorts of questions. This place is not like that. The boys were of all types and sizes. I made a selection fast.

I was taken to a room. I was surprised that the room was good size, very clean, and had a nice in-suit shower. They spent money on the rooms rather than the lobby. The Albury lobby looks like a posh hotel but the rooms are small and few have showers. The towells were clean, new and fresh.

The system is the same as the Hero, the boy takes off all his clothes for the massage and you can take a shower together. The massage at many of these places is just an excuse for sex but the one I picked gave an excellent massage. He took his time and used his hands, arms and legs.

Sometimes these massages are cut short when they switch to sex mode, but this boy was in no hurry. I get the felling at many places of being rushed.

Overall, it was an excellent experience. As is usual, I am not sure that there is any constancy and I might just have been my lucky night.

February 19th, 2007, 22:11
IF you were a young thai boy and had to give a massage and have sex with a fat farang old enough to be your grandfather.. you would rush to get it over too!

catawampuscat
February 20th, 2007, 08:42
I have been to B & N massage several times as it was very close to where I was most days in BKK.

I had a range of experiences but my problem was similar in that the boys all line up in a semi circle and stare at you.
They are wear street clothes and it is impossible to get an idea of what their bodies look like in very very loose fitting and
baggy clothes. Once, after picking one of the larger boys, I knew I fucked up when I followed him up the stairs and saw
he has a fat ass and was much heavier that I would have liked.

I much perfer massage places where the boys are shirtless or in tight shirts and wearing shorts. It is no guarantee of a good
massage or a good time but at least you get a good idea of the boy's body.

Also the pressure of the standing boys waiting for you to make a decision is very uncomfortable and one should tell the
mamsan/manager to have them sit and resume their normal activities or you will leave. It works but still, if you like a flat
belly/six pack, you might be in for a loose gut, as you cannot see thru the baggy street clothes.. :cat:

Brad the Impala
February 20th, 2007, 14:23
Thread opening refers to B & H massage. Last thread refers to B & N massage. Are you guys writing about the same place?

TrongpaiExpat
February 20th, 2007, 14:44
Whoops, it's B and N. No idea what either the B or the N stands for. B and H sounds better too.

February 25th, 2007, 01:19
I have been to the B&N the last two days in a row. This is my favorite massage place in Bangkok.
Yesterday I was fortunate enough to pick a massage boy on his first day. His name is Noom, at least that's how it is pronounced. He said it was his first day doing Boy Massage. He is trained to do Thai massage and has been doing it for four years.

You never know what you will get and I got lucky. The massage is one of the best! As an added bonus he has a huge dick of death. I could not believe how big it was when it was not hard. After the excellent traditional Thai massage he proceeded to massage my prostrate while he stroked me. He then stood over me showing me how big he could get. What a sight looking up at his beautiful body while he beat off. He then lowered himself down and sat on my face. I was happy to tongue his ultra clean slightly hairy hole. This sent him over the edge and he rewarded me with his sweet load.

The room I was in was well outfitted. The before and after shower was great. I just stood in the shower while Noom washed me. An hour and a half later I walked out of B&N a new man. Give this place a try!!