PDA

View Full Version : Cracks in the Crystal...

catawampuscat
February 17th, 2007, 10:53
Well, curiosity killed the Cat and I just had to check out Crystal Boys in Pattaya on Pattayaland Soi 2. The crowds of the first couple of days are gone and it was half empty last nite. The back row was fine as long as one sits between the tables. No adult should be made to sit behind the tables as they will be crippled by the stupid design which allows only inches of room.. really stupid..

The air conditioning was fine but the music was as exciting as elevator music and so slow and syrupy that it was difficult to stay
awake. I sensed panic in the air as management was realizing that they goofed big time and the place is doomed to failure.
Unless one is the type that finds muscle boys and some just very overweight big boys posing endlessly to slow boring music, this
bar will put you to sleep. The few boys that interact with the audience, only interact with the females and it is just a bore.

The only exciting moment was when the star #77 returned (probably from an off) and he alone cannot carry this bar.
The show was a few sets of two dancers doing the usual body undulations and only when #77 was on stage did the bar have any magic.

Sorry, but the magic of Wild West Boys just doesn't carry over and the owners should forget their plans to expand and think about
changing the format asap. The music must go, unless middle aged women is the actual target audience and the only way this bar will work is if it for women and/or straight couples, as gay men will not go more than once. We stayed to see the show but the men
barely finished their drink before they fled the bar.. Sorry, I love WWB, but this is concept will not fly and the cracks in the Crystal will shatter soon if major changes are not made...

February 17th, 2007, 12:07
What is exactly wrong about a beefcake bar mostly for women? We don't have enough?

Sen Yai
February 17th, 2007, 14:46
With the thread title 'Cracks in the Cyrstal' I was expecting a more interesting report...... :bootyshake:

catawampuscat
February 17th, 2007, 18:02
:pottytrain3: