PDA

View Full Version : weird naked ritual in top go go bar

lonelywombat
February 15th, 2007, 12:07
I met my friend at 8 sharp in second road last night, to attend the opening of Crystals. As we walked past Wildwestboys the door was open and I was surprised to see dancers already on the stage.

As I was curious to discover how many of my favourites were left, {i.e not transferred to Crystals]
we walked in for a quick look. For those who have yet to visit WWB it has a centre stage with seating on all 4 sides.

A dozen boys on stage, but running around the stage stark naked were 2 of the dancers each carrying a glass or water.
Now the contents might be blessed ,but my eyes were not interested in the contents of the glass.

After another 2 circuits mamasan called the boys to the open doorway, and each in turn bent over backwards doing a browneye to the soi, and threw the contents of the glass between their legs onto the patio.

As some will know I am a graduate of the Uni of hard knocks and am painstakingly working on my thesis "erect penises"
I have almost 10 miles of research and now seeking quality rather than quantity to complete my lifes work

I am now unsure whether to modify my thesis to include documenting these weird rituals and what connection they might have with the super size cocks on display each night during their """cabaret show"""

Decisions , decisions. I know this is a labour of love so must grit my teeth, cross my legs and continue my research

cottmann
February 15th, 2007, 12:57
the boys.... each in turn bent over backwards doing a browneye to the soi, .....

Forwards, surely? Bending over backwards would clench the buttocks tightly and completely hide the browneye while thrusting the dangly and not-so-dangly bits forward.

February 15th, 2007, 19:55
I ... am painstakingly working on my thesis "erect penises" I have almost 10 miles of research and now seeking quality rather than quantity to complete my lifes work
I am now unsure whether to modify my thesis to include documenting these weird rituals and what connection they might have with the super size cocks on display each night during their "cabaret show"... I know this is a labour of love so must grit my teeth, cross my legs and continue my research

Hm...10 miles... well, you can't be all that lonely, lonelywombat unless you've been crossing the wambat with a baseball bat: 12" of the business end of a, well oiled, Louisville Slugger--But I have you beat (No pun intended) by 7 miles. The secret is, don't be so PAINStaking: STOP GRITTING THOSE TEETH! I too keep my legs crossed: why 'that' end is still virgin: virgin' on obsolescence...like the virgin kween.
Now get on with that tedious research!

February 16th, 2007, 06:58
After another 2 circuits mamasan called the boys to the open doorway, and each in turn bent over backwards doing a browneye to the soi, and threw the contents of the glass between their legs onto the patio.

were they having a No. 2 in front of everybody?

February 16th, 2007, 09:39
...each in turn bent over backwards doing a browneye to the soi, and threw the contents of the glass between their legs onto the patio....

Maybe practicing for Songkran??? :scratch:

lonelywombat
February 16th, 2007, 10:30
the boys.... each in turn bent over backwards doing a browneye to the soi, .....

Forwards, surely? Bending over backwards would clench the buttocks tightly and completely hide the browneye while thrusting the dangly and not-so-dangly bits forward.

Thanks Cottman I think my typing finger got carried away by wishful thinking.

I asked last night what is was all about. Apparently to bring good luck and many customers.

Obviously it is working.

Good luck--isnt that more Chinese than Thai