PDA

View Full Version : Dream involving Thailand

bucknaway
February 15th, 2007, 06:26
A few days ago, I had a dream I was at work. When it was time for my work day to end, I left the office and was not surprised to find that I was in Pattaya, standing in front of Panpan Italian Restaurant. I caught a Baht-bus with some other co-workers. I wanted to stop at boyztown but since co-workers were with me I decided to go home.

Sitting across from me was a sexy Thai guy with a towel wrapped around his waist. I don't know why, but I was the only one who could see his penis when he opened his legs but I said nothing... He got off the baht-bus at boyztown, pulled off the towel and threw it over his shoulders and we drove off.

My home was inside the Royal Garden Mall, next to the Repley's attraction. I met some very hot guys outside of my home door and was going to invite them in but it turned out they were very drunk... Just as I began to fear they may become mean drunks one guy hit the other guy over the head, knocking him out. Then he vanished. I was going to try to find help but pulled the guys pants down when an ambulance siren was heard.

Turns out it was not an ambulance siren, it was my alarm clock and it woke me from my dream..