PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever heard of or know

February 13th, 2007, 14:10
of any s&m or bondage type clubs bars or places in Thailand. Mate asked but I can't say I've ever seen any or heard any mentioned. So....is there?

February 13th, 2007, 15:31
of any s&m or bondage type clubs bars or places in Thailand. Mate asked but I can't say I've ever seen any or heard any mentioned. So....is there?

Bangkok. Cruise Park. Not sure this coub is still open.

If you fairly fluent in Japanese and willig to spent some money, just have a look around Thaniya Plaza.

Otherwise Khun Neung, the painter (at gallery opp. Sphinxx, Silom Soi 4) or at the first bar at left while trotting into Soi 2 might know more. He is usually well informed...

Sen Yai
February 13th, 2007, 19:43
Steve, when this question has been asked before, I have suggested The Cave on Sukhumwit Soi33.

Others have always been quick to point out that it seems to be a very str8 place, but since you didn't specify if your 'friend' is gay or not, it may be of interest - you can never tell with these fetishists!

I've no idea if the place is still open, but their web-site is still up www.thecavebangkok.net/ (http://www.thecavebangkok.net/)

February 13th, 2007, 21:56
Usually depends, if customer is the S or the M.

Most any of them will play the S--If customer can explain what he wants without making them think he wants to ...(inflict pain.)... them--but, once in the sack, or on the rack, they might get the giggles and (maybe) spoil the mood, unless customer's into a giggling, laughing Master: Not done well since Richard Widmark.

One man told me he brought leather: for boy(s) to wear while playing: not a good idea for a couple reasons.

Have met two, both in Phuket, who were into passionate, sweaty, slobbery rough sex but nothing really S\M.
One was on the soi turned out in full leather drag: boots, pants, clamps, harness, wrist-bands and moto'cy' cap: Picture Big Farangland S on Saturday night at a meeting of La Dirty Dungeon's Quilting-bee and Urinal Cleaning Club. Now picture Prince Prance\Little Lord Fauntleroy in stomping-S-drag-- (one of) "His" farang had brought him from...Farangland. Well, I just wanted to...to... throw him down and...and... read him Bambi!

February 13th, 2007, 22:17
Otherwise Khun Neung, the painter (at gallery opp. Sphinxx, Silom Soi 4) or at the first bar at left while trotting into Soi 2 might know more. He is usually well informed...

So Neung likes it rough, eh? Thanks for letting the world know.

February 14th, 2007, 02:33

I didn't say that. I just mentioned, he knows Bangkok very well, and I am pretty certain, if anyone knows, he might be right one.

February 14th, 2007, 06:03
I didn't say that. I just mentioned, he knows Bangkok very well, and I am pretty certain, if anyone knows, he might be right one.As opposed to The Lad, who only thinks he knows Bangkok well?

February 14th, 2007, 06:08
Unlike homi, whose knowledge of Bangkok is limited to the rat-infested alleys between Silom and Suriwong.

lonelywombat
February 14th, 2007, 13:21
I found this on a breeders forum last year, cannot help with any info

http://www.the-castle-pattaya.com/site.html

There was also reported a leather night at Exxit near Jomtien beach

http://www.exxitshow.com/black-leather.htm

February 14th, 2007, 22:04
There was also reported a leather night at Exxit near Jomtien beach.

Club in CM did an S&M\Leather routine.
It was so funny I peed my best black leather bustier!
The one I bought at a yard-sale at Rosie O'Donnells'.
And my fish-net snuggies were a mess!

February 16th, 2007, 21:28
They do an S&M Leather p[ortion of their show and many of the boys there are fluent in the darker arts. There are a couple in particular who I know have played the role and enjoyed it.

PM me for specific names or numbers.

ajarntrade