PDA

View Full Version : what is the biggest tip you have paid a go go boy

lonelywombat
February 12th, 2007, 18:46
having lunch with a few guys that made the trip to Tawan, the comment was made that some boys are pricing themselves out of business. I did not know any of the boys at Tawan so kept out of it

All of a sudden I was asked what was the highest tip I had paid

I admitted 3000baht and it was not Tawan It was the old Chardonnay in soi Twilight.

They all remembered Tom after about 6 years Pressed as to why I paid 3000, I admitted going every night to watch his show and getting frustrated that I could never off him He was booked several nights ahead. So I paid the off fee in advance agreed with Tom the price and on my last night got him back to the Pinnancle .Sad to admit it was not worth the money. Still I was pleased to find out he was a dud rather than never knowing

In their opinion there are a few boys in BKK worth that money but none in Pattaya

I was not going to mention #77 at Wildwestboys up to that stage .He is one boy that will become very much in demand

I feel his price will rise quickly Aged 29 new to the gogo scene and gay for pay, he has an outstanding body and does a great posing routine He is already mentioning 2000 b and I am sure he will still be in demand. Well worth a look.

There are several others at WWB that are worth a premium

But I am interested in any nominations for boys at other bars that are say a 9 out of 10

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 12th, 2007, 18:51
when I got outside in the light :albino:

allieb
February 12th, 2007, 19:34
400,000 Baht over a period of 3 years to my ex BS. Assuming we had sex 5 days a week day during my 6 X 20 day visits.

That works out at about 4,500 Baht a session. What a fool I was. Do your sums girls and ask yourself is it worth having a BS or is it better pulling fresh boys each night. Boy Specials are very expensive tricks in the long term.

By the way I finished with him about 9 months ago for reasons which were in another post that some on this board may remember. Last night he phoned me to tell me how much he missed me, it was 3.00 AM Bangkok time. The number showing on my mobile was a land line that I wasn't familiar with. This morning I called the land line via an internet phone and a farang answered. I guess the little shit had gone home with him and made the overseas call while the Farang was asleep. I'm only guessing. I felt like telling the farang what had happened and even ask him if he knew that the boy was HIV, but hung up instead.

The Farang may have been just a friend but if it was another lover he will find out soon enough what this guy is like.

February 12th, 2007, 20:07
I gave him my 7", he seemed satisfied.

February 12th, 2007, 20:49
400,000 Baht over a period of 3 years to my ex BS. Assuming we had sex 5 days a week day during my 6 X 20 day visits.

That works out at about 4,500 Baht a session. What a fool I was. Do your sums girls and ask yourself is it worth having a BS or is it better pulling fresh boys each night. Boy Specials are very expensive tricks in the long term.

By the way I finished with him about 9 months ago for reasons which were in another post that some on this board may remember. Last night he phoned me to tell me how much he missed me, it was 3.00 AM Bangkok time. The number showing on my mobile was a land line that I wasn't familiar with. This morning I called the land line via an internet phone and a farang answered. I guess the little shit had gone home with him and made the overseas call while the Farang was asleep. I'm only guessing. I felt like telling the farang what had happened and even ask him if he knew that the boy was HIV, but hung up instead.

The Farang may have been just a friend but if it was another lover he will find out soon enough what this guy is like.

What a romantic you are!

TrongpaiExpat
February 12th, 2007, 20:56
I have spoke to bar boys who claim that those just off the plane, not knowing the going rate, sometimes fork over 200 to 300 in US dollars for short time. I guess that would be about right for NYC?

February 12th, 2007, 21:01
On the other hand, I bet they also get a fair number of people just off the plane who think that the "off" charge is all they have to pay.

Jetsam
February 12th, 2007, 21:27
On the other hand, I bet they also get a fair number of people just off the plane who think that the "off" charge is all they have to pay.

Well that was what I thought my first time, many moons ago http://images.fok.nl/s/bloos.gif

TrongpaiExpat
February 12th, 2007, 21:48

Well that was what I thought my first time, many moons ago http://images.fok.nl/s/bloos.gif

I bet that little misunderstanding was corrected fast. Yet, on the other hand if the Farang does not know that it's not 5000B, the room suddenly goes silent.

I have a friend in Pattaya that I noticed more than once give out 1000B tips in the bar thinking they are 100B or 50's after 5 or 6 drinks. No one says a word.

February 12th, 2007, 21:57
And why should they have?

February 12th, 2007, 22:12
And why should they have?

Because they are good, honest Buddhists.

February 12th, 2007, 22:14
Good, honest Buddhists aren't allowed to take tips? Why would the boys assume that the guy didn't know what he was doing?

TrongpaiExpat
February 12th, 2007, 22:24
They know it's a mistake. He is well know for his 100B tips. I don't say anything, he's obnoxious and I figure the boys deserve it.

Last week I passed a 1000B note to the 7/11 not noticing that two were stuck together. He passed me one back and said new money sticky together. I never would have know.

dab69
February 12th, 2007, 23:21
after ~1000-1200bt/night tips for 5-6 days
he met me in bkk so i gave a 12000 bt going away present

it was 1998 and times were pretty tough there

he was real sweet and i figured it would really
rock his world

jinks
February 12th, 2007, 23:37
I'm sure most posters can top this.

I won't it's impolite to brag :clown: :clown:

February 13th, 2007, 01:28
Very funny Allieb. I can sure relate. I don't even want to know what the "per romantic interlude" cost of my ex was.. I spent as much as you and probably a whole lot more over the 3 years.

February 13th, 2007, 02:26
If I pay someone for something, I've made my mind up before. Anything else doesn't bother me. The monex used to be mine but changed hands or pockets. And other people money doesn't interest's me at the least.

If I feel like paying my supervisor 50 000 TBT into his ATM tomorrow or hand him over a birthday card with just 200 TBT in next month, it's just me and I'll do it. The money changed hands (well, it will both stay at the ATM until he need some for the house or farm. And his smiles wouldn't change.

I never ever would dream about counting the sex "rate" for money. And how should I count any other happy moments we're having together. Or all the sad moments in live of the many happy hours we've spend together and with family or friends?

Hopefully I will be never ever turn that low that I start counting that way, I would be so ashemed of myself.

Oh yes, I've paid in life. I've even paid for nothing. And I lost a lot. But I never wasted any thought about it afterwards. What on earth for? Buddha gives it - Buddha takes it.

Moneywise I am neither rich nor poor. But I love my supervisor and my days of happyness as long as they last. ...

bucknaway
February 13th, 2007, 04:16
If we are counting all money & gifts given one we get outside of the bar then I would have to say the most I have given any one person was 2,500 (guy from Dreamboys) at the most and I am not sure it went that high and that was for long stay.

Short time.... The most I gave was 1,700 from Abomb in Pattaya.

And one night I went to DJ station and met a guy that could not speak any English, we went to my hotel and when it was all said and done, I found that he left me about 250 baht as a tip! :angel4:

Jetsam
February 13th, 2007, 13:50
And one night I went to DJ station and met a guy that could not speak any English, we went to my hotel and when it was all said and done, I found that he left me about 250 baht as a tip! :angel4:

What an insult , didn't he know that the going rate is 1000 bht

TrongpaiExpat
February 13th, 2007, 14:23
Moneywise I am neither rich nor poor. But I love my supervisor and my days of happyness as long as they last. ...

Who is this "supervisor" you keep referring to? Is "supervisor" some term of endearment? I am not familiar with the term in this context.

February 13th, 2007, 15:56

Who is this "supervisor" you keep referring to? Is "supervisor" some term of endearment? I am not familiar with the term in this context.

Oh sorry, my sole Supervisor is a very cute, young hard working Isaan farmer I am living with happily with for quite a while now. I just ask him but he doesn't want having his picture posted.

bao-bao
February 14th, 2007, 00:40
Reading dab69's post reminded me of the interview I did with a gogo boy from Soi Twilight last fall.

With the help of a Thai friend as translator I'd done a considerable amount of talking to people last October, gathering information that I hope one day I'll be able to publish. Several of the young guys were hosts or dancers, and were some of the more interesting interviewees.

One guy spent most of his time onstage looking down at the floor in front of him, occasionally looking up at the few of us in the club that evening. I thought he was the best looking of the bunch but I couldn't get him to smile, and I tried everything but waving a thousand-baht note at him. A chatty waiter and the Mamasan both said he was one of the most popular boys in the bar, having an "off" every night he worked, many times more than one a shift. Guessing that his "M.O." was along the lines of "poor little me" I invited him over to sit with my friend and I.

I knew it would be a time-consuming (and most likely unsuccessful) ordeal for me to try to explain what I was there for, so my friend asked him if he would be willing to open up and talk honestly to me if I took him off for a short time; not for sex, but for a meal and conversation. I don't really think he believed my friend but agreed to the short time off.

After he changed and we left the club he wanted to know where my hotel was. I told him "no hotel, no sex, just talking." His serious and suspicious look faded quickly when my friend again explained that I just wanted to interview him and promised to keep his identity secret. I asked if he was hungry and was surprised when he said he wasn't, but that he would like something to drink. We went to Dick's, found a relatively quiet spot and began to talk.

He was a delight. As soon as he realized this was really more of a paid "break" than a working arrangement, he shared freely about his life, his work, his family, his dreams and his plans. We ended up talking for several hours, the three of us. I'll save the details for another time (other than to say he makes good money, was well on his way through college via the Farang Plan and yes, his "poor me" attracted many customers), but we learned a lot about him and shared a lot of laughs.

All too soon I realized what time it was getting to be, and asked if he wanted to go back to the bar. He said no, he'd enjoyed the evening with us and just wanted to go home and rest since he had classes early in the morning. In fairness, since I felt pretty sure he'd lost a customer and since we did hire him away I tried to tip him well, only to have him try to give it back to me. "A deal's a deal," I said through my translator - and he finally took it, with a smile and a wai.

It was some of the best money spent the entire time I was there.

February 14th, 2007, 06:09
Oh sorry, my sole Supervisor is a very cute, young hard working Isaan farmer I am living with happily with for quite a while now. I just ask him but he doesn't want having his picture posted.Oh, you mean a Cost Centre

bucknaway
February 14th, 2007, 08:49
I think he was a cheap Wee (Thai version of a cheap Charlie)

What an insult , didn't he know that the going rate is 1000 bht

andrewcraig
February 14th, 2007, 17:32
If we are counting all money & gifts given one we get outside of the bar then I would have to say the most I have given any one person was 2,500 (guy from Dreamboys) at the most and I am not sure it went that high and that was for long stay.

Short time.... The most I gave was 1,700 from Abomb in Pattaya.

here in OZ , a head job from a street boy is 3000 baht, 5500+ for a fuck in a male brothel

Dont mind if they are good value

February 14th, 2007, 17:36
At 5500+ baht, I think you've ruled out the possibility of "good value". No fuck is worth more than 2,000 baht -- I don't care who it's with.