PDA

View Full Version : Short time rooms

searcher
February 12th, 2007, 17:43
Maybe this question sounds funny to most of you but I am an "absolute beginner". Will be in BKK this March and don t want to take someone to my hotel. Are there usually short time rooms in the bars and how about these rooms (showers , costs etc.) ? BTW Any comments about Plaza Hotel in Surwong Str. ? Thanks!

February 12th, 2007, 18:05
I can only think of a couple bars that have short time rooms -- and I don't think you'd want to use them. Much better to get a short-time hotel room if you don't want to take a trick back to your own hotel. There are tons around. Your boy will know where to go.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 12th, 2007, 18:53
I always stay in a hotel with a good doorman who checks ID's. Why do you need a "short-time" room..no-one will stay any longer than necessary if you don't want them to.

February 12th, 2007, 19:01
I always stay in a hotel with a good doorman who checks ID's. Why do you need a "short-time" room..no-one will stay any longer than necessary if you don't want them to.

Well, for one, it increases some people's sense of excitement to be doing it in a sleazy short-time hotel room with mirrors on the ceiling.

Second, it is safer. You don't have to worry about any possessions other than what's in your pockets.

Third, you're guaranteed that the boy won't show up unwanted at your doorstep the next day, or the day after.

Fourth, you're guaranteed that you won't have to sleep on shit-streaked sheets should you experience one of those "little moments"...

allieb
February 12th, 2007, 19:16

Fourth, you're guaranteed that you won't have to sleep on shit-streaked sheets should you experience one of those "little moments"...

Or as we get older and looser those frequent moments

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 12th, 2007, 20:14
"Third, you're guaranteed that the boy won't show up unwanted at your doorstep the next day, or the day after" :geek: :geek: :geek:

TrongpaiExpat
February 12th, 2007, 20:48
Two short time hotels on Rama 4, right around the corner from the bars. BBB and X-suits. I have not personally been in either but I hear they are clean.

Golden Cock and maybe Super A have upstairs rooms, not clean, no AC, I also hear. Nature boy does not, just do the deed in the bar.

February 12th, 2007, 21:00
Just do the deed in the bar.

I'm sure that would be REAL attractive to the other patrons...

TrongpaiExpat
February 12th, 2007, 21:10
Some like sleaze I guess. I have not been in Nature Boys for years but I think your likely to be the only customer. It's a very small bar. BJ and HJ as table service.

The old Screw Boys had a reputation for that sort of thing too. I have not been to the new Screw Boys but I hear they are open late.

February 12th, 2007, 21:25
Some like sleaze I guess. I have not been in Nature Boys for years but I think your likely to be the only customer. It's a very small bar. BJ and HJ as table serviceI can't answer for Nature Boy but Golden Cock certainly has table service, and there's a room upstairs (I wouldn't bother). There's also an upstairs room at Solid Bar; adequate if it's pouring with rain and you just want to get it over with. I've also see guys in the bar itself at Solid wanking a boy (but never the reverse)

February 12th, 2007, 23:52
I would recommend the Suriwong as they have short time rooms in additon to their regular room rentals. They are across from Jupiter and close to other bars. Rooms are clean but that is about all as they are just for short time.

February 13th, 2007, 01:52
Two short time hotels on Rama 4, right around the corner from the bars. BBB and X-suits. I have not personally been in either but I hear they are clean.

Golden Cock and maybe Super A have upstairs rooms, not clean, no AC, I also hear. Nature boy does not, just do the deed in the bar.

Both are dumps. The BBB is dreadful. X-suits is slightly better. Both are not cheap since they wil ask you for paying a full day.

On groundfloor of Suriwongs Hotel there are several clean short time rooms. Just go to the bell boy counter opp. the entrance. Make sure that will give you a full hour - usually after 30 min or so they come around hollering at the door. Don't be bothered with that and take your time.

Rooms at the Bavana Cafe are a lot better and for the same price (400 TBT) as the Suriwong.

In Pattaya the La Cage has a nice clean room.

If my supervisor is not around and I am allowed to do something extra, I usually invite my partner to the Chakran Sauna. There I have all I need: it's clean, relaxing, and for sure, the boy will like it. I never use Babylon for this. The cost's for two at Chakran are more or less the same as a short time room but I'll get so much more out.

Asking the boys is a wise choise. They always know where to go best. And going cheap does not make a good impression - thy boy will respect you less for that. ..

February 13th, 2007, 06:40
Both are dumps. The BBB is dreadful. X-suits is slightly better. Both are not cheap since they wil ask you for paying a full day. On groundfloor of Suriwongs Hotel there are several clean short time rooms.My experience is quite the opposite. The Suriwong Hotel would always be my last choice. I've also never had to pay more than the 3-hour rate at BBB Inn

February 15th, 2007, 02:55
Both are dumps. The BBB is dreadful. X-suits is slightly better. Both are not cheap since they wil ask you for paying a full day. On groundfloor of Suriwongs Hotel there are several clean short time rooms.My experience is quite the opposite. The Suriwong Hotel would always be my last choice. I've also never had to pay more than the 3-hour rate at BBB Inn

Rooms at the Suriwongse Hotel are well worn but clean at least.

Opp. the Malaysia Hotel is a clean Thai short time motel. Rooms are basic but OK and inexpensive (I never paid more than 200 TBT for two hours. Late afternoon or eveings the motel is very busy. If you want drinks etc, the bell boy is very attentive, serving everything within no time at very low prices.

Another motel, very similar is on Thanon Sathon just around the BMW shop, behind the Merc dealer, close to Lumpini Park. This place is popular all day and night with some gay clientele. I've never ever had anything to complain about. I even turned back once and inveted the bell boy in for a break ....

This kind hof business can be found all over Thailand - just ask for a love hotel ...

Little knowledge of Thai is useful ....

bucknaway
February 15th, 2007, 04:09
I can't use short time rooms. I like to take my time and enjoy myself with the person I am with. If it is going to be quick just to have an orgasm then I would rather jerk-off... But then I tend to stretch that out to a 2 or 3 hour event too so when I do go 'off, I go BOOM! :tongue3:

Michael
February 15th, 2007, 04:39
I can't use short time rooms. I like to take my time.......when I do go 'off, I go BOOM! :tongue3:

If it wasn't for your posting style, I would never have recognised you with your clothes on! (Please return to your usual style of aggravator!)

bucknaway
February 15th, 2007, 04:53
I am trying to have some modesty in my old age... I looked at some of the pics I had up on dating pages and realized I was going too far with my pictures. I have been in the gym 3 hours a day, 4 days a week. When the spring is here I hope to put up some pics. AND thanks. :)

TrongpaiExpat
February 15th, 2007, 13:59
I have been putting three hours in the gym too, but one hour is occupied by reading the free newspapers in the lounge, drinking free tea and another hour looking at Thai guys walking around.

If there's something good on CNN or HBO, it keeps me on the treadmill otherwise my mind drifts.