PDA

View Full Version : Hamburgers In Pattaya

GayThailand
January 30th, 2006, 13:35
I have been around the area many times and tried hamburgers in many different venues. I have to say that I have concluded that the best Hamburger in Pattaya may be at the Flamingo Hotel. Big, juicy, filled with goodies and serverd fresh and hot. I also like to have other things juicy and hot! :)

Fatties gets a nod for the biggest burger in Pattaya. They also taste great!

Memories Bar has great sandwiches and I have had their burgers but I prefer their pulled pork sandwich.

FWIW

American Teacher-old
January 30th, 2006, 13:43
Come try our Hamburger/Cheeseburger at Niddy's Nook. An American Original -- plump, juicy & delicious. You won't be sorry!!

-Chris

January 30th, 2006, 15:25
DELETED

January 30th, 2006, 15:34
So you can't get a 12 inch Fattie in Pattaya?

How disappointing :sad8:

January 31st, 2006, 14:37
I must say the pork sangers at Memories were bloody good.

dab69
February 1st, 2006, 11:42
affectionados of the cheeseburger may wish to sample the cafe royale's, served with fries and coleslaw. juicy.

bing
February 1st, 2006, 11:58
I really don't eat a lot of hamburgers in Pattaya as a matter of fact. I would opine that the offerings at Dicks along with a cool beer are just about perfection after a hard day at the beach.

February 1st, 2006, 12:02
I love burgers. I don't know of any good buger joints in Pattaya, but I am going to try the ones suggested on this thread. Had a terrible one at that 24 hour diner in the Day Night Two apartments. Big place, small food.

painai2
February 1st, 2006, 12:04
Come on, the only place for a real hamburger in Thailand is McDonald's and Thais love it, too. I have a Thai friend that would rather go there than anywhere else.

TOQ
February 1st, 2006, 12:11
Mc Donalds ???? To each his own..

john :blah5:

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2006, 13:59
The 24 hour diner is called Gossip and I had the belly buster burger recently..It was two larger burgers on top of each other with cheese and bacon as I recall..I ordered it rare as I do not like well done and it came rare/medium rare to my surprise..It was too much food althou I managed to finish it and it was okay.. Gossip is big and the waiters cute and it is always open..
I have to try Flamingos soon but in the past they changed chefs a lot and I found the food sometimes very good and sometimes not, but it sounds like they found the right one..
Also tried Fatties near BigC and while they were huge, I didn't find them to be anything special but just okay..
Bigger is not always better........

February 2nd, 2006, 03:27
Went to a City Maccas last night and ate meduim quarter pounder meal with a big mac and chicken mcnuggets.

The very best i have encountered and i forgot this places name for hamburgers is in the main rd of Pattaya opposite BOTZTOWN,theres a old american place there that fills up quickly.I think they had old american indian artifacts inside.

February 2nd, 2006, 05:23
Fatties die young. I will go to the barracades to protect their freedom to self-destruct... but we now know enough to be sure that wrong food is often the most tasty. Does anyone know anyone over 70 who is really fat? Does it always have to take a heart attack to get slim. No unkindness intended... just a reminder.

February 2nd, 2006, 10:41
Your right Smrtravels.
I suppose it depends on lifestyle.Yes everybody can lose weight if they wanted to.My Doctor says im fit however he says i risk diabetes and maybe a heart attack in 15 years or so.So i will lose weight its just getting the time.

bigben
February 2nd, 2006, 22:21
I believe the place that MrSydney is refering to is called "Boat Bakery". I didn't realize they had Hamburgers but the other food they serve is not only very tasty and consistant but cheap.

Gossip Cafe is a total waste of time. Food and management needs attention.

Fatties is Ok...A little pricey but at least you are full afterwards.

Nooks Cheeseburger is a lot better then Mcdonalds's but the french fries had been reheated.

That Denmark hamburger stand that you see all over Pattaya (including inside Sunee Plaza opposite the Hunters minimart) is not bad. She/he will happily grill the onions and buns if you ask. Me thinks about 90 baht. But seating is a bitch. Better to take-away at this place.

The best cheeseburger I have found (grilled of course) is in my backyard. Ha. :cheers:

The second best Cheeseburger I have found in Thailand is that small bar/cafe on the ground floor at NEP. Not sure it they are still there. I was there about a year ago. YUMMY, great staff and only 85 baht. As I recall they had no problem grilling the onions and toasting the buns.

I like toasted buns.

Cheers....