PDA

View Full Version : deleted

travelerjim
February 12th, 2007, 12:15
deleted

catawampuscat
February 12th, 2007, 12:34
maybe TJ , you do have a bit too much free time.. I have noticed you have been bringing threads from the other sites over here and while
you credit the authors, too much crossing of the boards gets incestuous IMHO. I don't think the major gaythailand forums should interact too much
and get too clubby. I know several posters who would resent if their authored threads were copied and pasted on a site where they didn't post
and you presume too much by cross pollinating the major boards.
I have done it on occasion to stir up a little dust but would be annoyed if my authored threads were copied and pasted on sites where I don't
respect management policies or styles.
If you can't use your own imagination or have your own topics for discussion, maybe you should volunteer some of your free time or get out more
often. You run the risk of out-posting the beloved GB, even on his own site and out copying and pasting wowpow or powwow on several others.
I enjoy your posts on the airlines but ballyhooing oogleman from gaytingtong.com on another forum is a bit much. I also appreciated his
generosity to gaypattayan but it all gets a bit too incestuous and that's my friendly opinion....

travelerjim
February 12th, 2007, 13:08
maybe TJ , you do have a bit too much free time.. I have noticed you have been bringing threads from the other sites over here and while
you credit the authors, too much crossing of the boards gets incestuous IMHO. I don't think the major gaythailand forums should interact too much
and get too clubby. I know several posters who would resent if their authored threads were copied and pasted on a site where they didn't post
and you presume too much by cross pollinating the major boards.
I have done it on occasion to stir up a little dust but would be annoyed if my authored threads were copied and pasted on sites where I don't
respect management policies or styles.
If you can't use your own imagination or have your own topics for discussion, maybe you should volunteer some of your free time or get out more
often. You run the risk of out-posting the beloved GB, even on his own site and out copying and pasting wowpow or powwow on several others.
I enjoy your posts on the airlines but ballyhooing oogleman from gaytingtong.com on another forum is a bit much. I also appreciated his
generosity to gaypattayan but it all gets a bit too incestuous and that's my friendly opinion....

Thanks Cat...
You maybe right...
I will "take a rest" from posting...
and will limit them to the travel pointers,
a few personal experiences of activity in Thailand; and..
to the charity activities I believe in and support.

Yes, I did what I could - and would do again - to help The Gay Pattayan...
as I would do for others in need.

I will leave the other issues to you Cat ...
you are so good at postings...
I am a mere amateur in comparison.

Sorry if I have "crossed the line" ...in your opinion...
as for Oogleman...I really did enjoy his postings and
wanted to share them with board members here...
for they might not yet be familiar with his board.
To be said that I am "ballyhooing" his board - is just not true!

I also believe these boards have - somehow - failed to continue the "sharing of information"
which has proved so helpful to me and others...
as they plan for their visits to: The Land of Smiles - Thailand.

Yes, Cat you might be right...
time to "take a break"
Thanks for the advice.

Bye for now.

TJ

catawampuscat
February 12th, 2007, 13:53
Now I feel like a heel. Of course you should post to your heart's content. If Smiles gets his awards going again,
you have my vote for gentleman of this forum. Post away and don't pay too much attention to the overly opinionated
but just pause for a moment and consider the idea and then do whatever you want. It is a free world and the internet
is a playground and if you take too long a break, you will be missed. Now I feel better and could almost give a bbb
a motherly kiss on both cheeks....... :bom:

February 12th, 2007, 14:36
An interesting topic. Many men of course died while 'on the job' but that is associated with stress, excitement, unfamiliar exertion and shock that any young flibbertigibbet would be interested.
In the January issue of Spice there is an excellent article on this very topic. I suggest you pick up a copy and go straight to the Men's Health pages.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 12th, 2007, 20:16
it's "can you have sex ?"

February 13th, 2007, 09:36
Now I feel like a heel.

Well if the shoe fits.....

couldn't resist, you walked right into that one :geek: