PDA

View Full Version : Great Serviced Apartment Service Found

donald1
February 12th, 2007, 07:11
I had posted a querie about a month ago looking for a serviced apt. for a week rental at View Talay 5. I did receive all the usual answers like Fair properties and rentaroom (which I had used in the past and was just not thrilled with their "service").
Then I got a lead on a fairly new company called ASIAN ESCAPES ( http://www.asian-escapes.com/index.html ). They have apartments in most of the VT buildings, Chateau dale, Grand Jomtiem, Yensabai and some I have never heard of.

We opted for the Chateau dale studio (2'nd floor) with internet connecton, and was very pleased. Almost twice the space for nearly the same price as the View talay studio we stayed in last year and with a balcony 3 times the size. The 2 gentlemen that run the company were prompt with their return emails, when we arrived and very eager to make sure our stay was "the relaxing (working) vacation" we needed. Even when we encountered a small problem with the internet, they immediately got on the problem and had it fixed, not often found in my past experiences in Thailand.

I will definately use them for my next trip, unless I convince my partner to buy one at Chateau dale.
Give them a look-see, I believe you will see what I mean.

------------------------
-just my 2 cents -