PDA

View Full Version : Condomania...

catawampuscat
February 12th, 2007, 01:54
This is about condoms and I recommend visitors bring their own favorite condoms and lube from their home countries.

Of course, you can find condoms and lube in Thailand, but the choice is limited and most are sized smaller than in the West.
Most of the time they are sold in 3 packs and it is difficult to read the sizes in very small print and most will be too tight.
Most of the lube is also sold in small sized packages and again limited variety.

I brought some 36 pack boxes of LifeStyles Ultra Sensative Lubricated Latex and I can tell the difference from the ones
available in Pattaya/Jomtien. There is no size listed on the packing that I could find and assume it is average farang size.
They seem much better quality and much more comfortable and pleasurable than the ones I find in Thailand.
I am running thru my supply and will replenish next trip to the West.

I found a lube I like called Durex 2 in 1 massage gel & lubricant contains vitamin E brand name PLAY in a 200 ml purple easy to use tube. All the other lubes are in smaller quantites and you go thru a lot of lube, if you like to PLAY around. The
large and giant sized lubes you see in the West don't exist here and the 36 pack condoms don't either.
You oversized guys better bring your Magnums, because you won't find them here...

allieb
February 12th, 2007, 02:11
I wonder when they will invent some kind of femidom for passive fags. Will be so much easier to shove one up before going out whoring.

Smiles
February 12th, 2007, 03:18
" ... Will be so much easier to shove one up before going out whoring ... "
Good point :cheers:

OR ... from the active side, you could simply wear one permanently on your dick at all times, secured with some variation on the garter belt when in the unfortunate state of tumescence. Empty it ~ let's say ~ every 4th or 5th occurence (up to you).

Cheers ...

February 12th, 2007, 04:36
secured with some variation on the garter belt when in the unfortunate state of tumescenceI thought that's what the cock ring is for

catawampuscat
February 12th, 2007, 12:39
living in Saudi Arabia must be fun for allieb and one has to wonder whose team he is on. I am guessing the self hating fag group
but maybe just behind too many closets in that closed world to have anything positive to say. My ignore list is empty but allieb is
a contender. :cat:

allieb
February 12th, 2007, 13:51
living in Saudi Arabia must be fun for allieb and one has to wonder whose team he is on. I am guessing the self hating fag group
but maybe just behind too many closets in that closed world to have anything positive to say. My ignore list is empty but allieb is
a contender. :cat:

My dear Cat.

I am certainly not a closet queen There is a big community of western gays here. All the locals are up for it but a bit put it in pull it out and wipe it sex. One does need three Arab tricks to get the same satisfaction as one Asian, It's not a closed world. I do tend to have a vulgar sense of humour. Some people find it amusing and some people find it offensive. To the sensitive people I try to moderate my words. I certainly don't belong to the self hate group and I'm out to all my staff. I'm sorry if you were offended I was just poking a bit of fun at myself.

catawampuscat
February 12th, 2007, 14:01
oops! I did it again...

No need to say sorry, your explaination is fascinating and I am sure most of us would love to hear more
about the scene in Saudi. So easy to misjudge people when you are not used to their sense of humor and
I for one would love to hear much more about the gay scene in Saudi, if you are so inclined to tell a few tales...
:cat:

allieb
February 12th, 2007, 14:15
Thanks for the reply Cat.

As this is a Thailand site I will keep it brief. 80 % of the male population of 10 million people are up for it. They don't consider themselves gay but they just like homo sex. If you can work that one out, I can't. Going home with an Arab to his house, one can expect that while cleaning up in the bathroom he is bringing in friends or the neighbors for a free poke. I have sometimes been subjected to a line up of half a dozen people so its safer to take them home to your place.

I have to leave a few ladies shoes by the front door to lead them to believe that I'm married and have a family who are out shopping. This stops them coming back in the middle of the night with a group of friends for an orgy. There are 900,000 Filipinos working here and a lot of them are on but it costs,they all have sad tales of needing money rather like the boys in Thailand.

All in all I love Thais the best and whatever we give them is worth every Penny.

That's it in a nutshell

February 12th, 2007, 18:06
80 % of the male population of 10 million people are up for it. They don't consider themselves gay but they just like homo sex.
Sounds much the same as ancient Greece where they married a woman to run the household and for procreation to preserve the family line but for real sex they kept catemites and young men ! The vast majority of Greek men were never seen as or considered to be homosexual (or even bi-sexual) as one would consider them in the present day.

February 12th, 2007, 18:09
Going home with an Arab to his house, one can expect that while cleaning up in the bathroom he is bringing in friends or the neighbors for a free poke. I have sometimes been subjected to a line up of half a dozen people so its safer to take them home to your place.

Sounds like it's pretty easy to get fucked in Saudi. How easy is it to get a nice bj or to fuck a nice ass?

allieb
February 12th, 2007, 19:01
How easy is it to get a nice bj or to fuck a nice ass?

A bj is rare from a local although there are an increasing number of locals who say put it in me but don't tell my friends. When you stick it in they shoot their load in 2 seconds and its all over. Then you have to deal with their gilt complex.

With the Filipinos its easy. No Thais here their work permits were canceled in the late 80s after the Jewel robbery and Murder in BKK of the Saudi Embassy staff.