PDA

View Full Version : Flood of new boys and faces in Pattaya....

catawampuscat
February 10th, 2007, 00:51
I was surprised to see four new waiters working at Come In Bar in Sunee Plaza. I saw the Kaos show a few nites back after many months of not going as a friend urged me to go. There were many new boys and faces since my last visit but frankly after 10 minutes of the show and the finale with a ladyboy and a half harded attempt by the boy in the dark, I won't return for many a moon..
New boys seem to be flooding in to take advantage of the end of high season and I believe some of the older regulars have left town or found patrons.
Another example of lots of new faces and boys in the Pattayaand sois are in Wild West Boys and Lucky 777. I miss some of the old regulars but there are so many new gorgeous guys to fill their shorts... Pattaya/Jomtien rocks!

February 10th, 2007, 01:37
... constitute a real live "wet dream"?

February 10th, 2007, 08:58
New boys seem to be flooding in ....

HALLELUIJA! :cheers:

I'm gonna build me an Ark.
The Boy-Monsoon is coming!!!

catawampuscat
February 10th, 2007, 10:17
I was referring to the boys who have finished high school and elementary schools, which do close end of March for summer
vacation (hot season). Those in their early teens are indeed back in the villages helping out and in school. Those obsessed
over the newest 14 and 15 y.o. youths should wait and wait and wait..stay in your home countries, please..

Of course, this is not to imply that any posters on this thread were referring to boys in their early teens and to avoid silly
rebuttals and counterattacks, the town is full to the brim with the most gorgeous, hottest and finest boys/men 18 y.o. and
over and that is first hand information. It has never been so good here as it is now for those who admire beautiful guys..

February 10th, 2007, 12:04
It has never been so good here as it is now for those who admire beautiful guysNever? Please provide evidence for this amazing assertion

catawampuscat
February 10th, 2007, 15:20
haven't you ever heard that, today is the first day of the rest of your life. Now is the best time and no one can guarantee
you tomorrow. maybe you should stick to the conundrum about Schroedinger's Cat and not nit pick especially
with your often repeated opinions about Pattaya/Jomtien. :cat:

February 10th, 2007, 18:08
and not nit pickIf they're that inexperienced it may be you who's picking the nits :bounce:

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 10th, 2007, 19:15
.."Flood of new boys and faces".

a positive tsunami of old queens with tired old faces shortly behind them.. :bounce:

February 10th, 2007, 20:37
and not nit pick

No need to pick these days, there are plenty of medications for nits available in most pharmacies ! :happy7:

February 10th, 2007, 21:00
.."Flood of new boys and faces".

a positive tsunami of old queens with tired old faces shortly behind them.. :bounce:

Nothing new there then :bom:

But good news for the suppliers of formaldehyde that keep the ageing population of Pattaya in a piece!

February 10th, 2007, 23:16
... about a flood of faeces in Pattaya

lonelywombat
February 14th, 2007, 13:37
Another example of lots of new faces and boys in the Pattayaand sois are in Wild West Boys and Lucky 777. I miss some of the old regulars but there are so many new gorgeous guys to fill their shorts... Pattaya/Jomtien rocks!

Based on your recommendations I went looking for WWB ,which is outstanding.

Later I went to Lucky777 on saturday night 11.30 but not a single customer, Went back again last night ,same same.

BBB and Throb and Krazy seem tired . I will be at Crystal opening tonight.

My friend made an interesting comment re Throb last night. All the WWB dancers/showboys are go-go boys earning extra cash. It was suggested that each show a WWB does is worth 100baht. Some boys were in 6 acts over the 2 shows last night

None of the performers at Throb would get a single off in a month of sundays. His suggestion is to sack Throb non performing dance troup, get go go boys that can be trained to dance and sexy enough to be offed, and put some life back into the place. BTW we both agreed that the quality of go go boys in Throb was the poorest for years. Not many new faces here.

martin911
February 15th, 2007, 23:57
I agree re Throb,i have been a great fan for many years but its going downhill fast,on my last visit in Jan i visited just once-normally would be there every night,some of the dancers are frankly crap and the quality of the boys is poor,many overweight,old etc,i only go in to see the waiters whom i am friendly with,such a pity,it used to be the best!!!

catawampuscat
February 16th, 2007, 00:39
Pattayaland Soi 3 sucks lately and Throb/Splash has been a disaster for a long time and only gotten worse with new owner.

Toy Boys went downhill and changed from a hot man bar to a ladyboy dominated bar. The other side of Soi 3 has fared better
and Funny Boys manages to maintain high quality selection and very comfortable surroundings and Boyz,boyz,boyz is holding its own having let go or retired many of the aging bigger boys and added many younger hotter looking guys.

Pattayaland Soi 2 has gone from last to best with Wild West Boys, A-Bomb and now Crystal Boys all very busy and now the heart of the Boyztown area.

Pattayaland Soi 1 has its ups and downs. Satwadee is hot with a great selection and now a X rated show with plenty of boners on parade and a well hung couple "smoking" up a storm. Dynamite also has a hot show and a great selection. The other bars on this soi seem to be improving and Gacuya now worth going to again and Dream Boys ok as well. Problems in the middle bars and Handy, Lucky 777 and 4 Seasons are usually short of attractive boys and sometimes the energy level is very low and slow.
Classic Boyz is actually worth a visit and this small bar has a hot group of gay boys who look like fun but so far not really discovered by most of the farangs..
See for yourself and let us know if you agree or disagree or in the case of boygeenyus just don't care...

llz
February 16th, 2007, 01:02
Nice review Cattie .. Didn't you dare crossing 2nd Road to make your way to Star Boys (which is for me the friendliest bar in the area) ?

catawampuscat
February 16th, 2007, 11:27
Location, location etc.
Why did the homo cross the road? To go to Star Boys and see the lady boys. I forget the bar is even there and on the
odd occassions when friends want to take a look, it has always disappointed me and tends to have a higher percantage of
really fem or lady boy types than other boy bars and it just isn't my scene but by all means, guys, check it out and if it
is as friendly as Ilz says, have a great time and find the boy of your dreams. To each his own :cat:

I also left out Gentlemens Club on Pattayaland soi 1, and how could anyone forget its gracious charming owner who
welcomes one and all with the cheeriest personality in town. It has been years since my last visit but it seems to cater
to those who like very young and very fem, but perhaps someone with more recent experience can update us here. My last
visit by the way was my final visit and those in the know will know I was being a tad sarcastic in my praise of the owner's personality.

February 17th, 2007, 04:09
I also left out Gentlemens Club on Pattayaland soi 1There are gentlemen in Pattaya? I find that incredible