View Full Version : Mamasan.. please don't lie !

catawampuscat
February 7th, 2007, 11:40
Recently, I was in West West Boys in Pattaya and spoke with a new mamasan named Layla (really) and he/she was
overly helpful in describing what the boys could and can't do with their farang customers. I was impressed but was just
looking that nite. I returned with friends a few nites later and told one newbie he could ask Layla which of the butcher
muscular guys would bottom for him and Layla told him definitely #0 would and was a gay bottom.

I winced and told my friend, I didn't think so but he called #0 over for a drink and when he asked the boy if he would, the
boy laughed and said no way. I man etc...
The mamasan, who got a drink (150B) and a tip for his/her help obviously didn't know or just lied and fortunately my
friend asked the questions himself in the bar before offing #0. It cost him 300b. (drink for boy and mamasan) and he tipped
the mamasan and gave the boy a tip, so this little lie cost him about 500B.

Mamasan please don't lie. By the way, Wild West Boys is one incredible boy bar and should not be missed but don't believe
everything you hear...

Geezer
February 7th, 2007, 15:30
Chances of encountering a helpful mamasan are so unlikely, that I no longer tip them until after they have proven their worth. They are surprised and delighted when a customer returns another evening and shows their gratitude.

Paying 500 bt. For negative service does indeed rankle.

February 7th, 2007, 18:22
Mamasan please don't lieWhich rich fantasy world do you inhabit, Cat? Oh, I forgot, Pattaya. The mamasan is a salesperson, it's their job to move the merchandise and you'll probably never know whether a particular mamasan is getting favours from recommended boys or trying to make sure they reach their quota of offs (one night in three in many bars, or you're out). If you find a consistently honest mamasan, good luck. They're not impossible to find, but they're more rare than the boy who tells you in the bar "I do everything" and turns out to be the "you suck me, I chuckwow you" variety in the bedroom

February 7th, 2007, 20:01
.... ask directly, instead of asking the mamasan, does'nt that sound obvious. Gee if I had a pound every time I talked to any of them in a bar, then I would be rich, similary I would be broke if I had to pay everyone I talked to.... leave it out.

allieb
February 7th, 2007, 23:30
I have never asked a Mamasan in any establishment for any advise about boys and never will. They are usually pushy, often old, fat and ugly and will bullshit to get a boy offed as this poster experienced. Before anyone criticizes me for my appearance I'm in my 50s and a little overweight but I'm fucking paying so that's that.

If offing is the order of the night then It's so easy to just ask the boy himself directly what he does and doesn't do. The boy drinks shouldn't start until you have the right product. Ruthless I know but after all this offing in go go bars is just whore and punter, both unpleasant labels I know but its the truth.

February 8th, 2007, 02:56
Before anyone criticizes me for my appearance I'm in my 50s and a little overweight but I'm fucking paying so that's that.

I thought I'd never see the day, allieb growing a spine. Well done, old chap.

Cattybitch, it's about time you have a chat with Layla, pussy to pussy.

February 8th, 2007, 03:17
I have never asked a Mamasan in any establishment for any advise about boys and never will. They are usually pushy, often old, fat and ugly and will bullshit to get a boy offed as this poster experienced. Before anyone criticizes me for my appearance I'm in my 50s and a little overweight but I'm fucking paying so that's that.

If offing is the order of the night then It's so easy to just ask the boy himself directly what he does and doesn't do. The boy drinks shouldn't start until you have the right product. Ruthless I know but after all this offing in go go bars is just whore and punter, both unpleasant labels I know but its the truth.well done allieb-i am 60 and a little bit more thana little bit fat and i agree with you totally,im fuckin paying to.(and very well)

bucknaway
February 8th, 2007, 04:42
Mama... The most hated of all the "Sans"...... I don't like them because I tend to attract very fem guys and Mamasans..... This may be off subject but a cold chill just went down my spine and I think it means that someplace in Thailand, a mother just gave birth to a future Mamasan.... :( On my last trip to Thailand, I went to Dreamboys and the Mamasan sat me in the back against the wall, she was asking me far to many questions and then just sat 3 feet from me and stared at me until I paid my check and left.

If you ever see me go into a gogo bar with another guy, I am only bringing him to run interference for me to keep the mamasan away from me.

bucknaway
February 8th, 2007, 05:18
Sometimes we forget that the guys in bars are young guys with feelings, pride and likes as well as dislikes.

A mamasan may say a guy will bottom because he may have bottomed a few times for guys he likes but won't bottom for a guy that does not fit his desires of what a top for him should be.

I remember my time in Phuket when I was in the shower with a guy I liked. During the shower he told me.... Don't tell you fuck me. Say I fuck you only. Okay? I only smiled and said it was no problem.

So the Mamasan may have told you the truth but the guy may have sized you up as a guy he does not want to be fucked by.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 8th, 2007, 07:47
"which of the butcher muscular guys would .." Unless one was into canabalism I'd steer clear of those ones :geek:

allieb
February 8th, 2007, 12:07
Sometimes we forget that the guys in bars are young guys with feelings, pride and likes as well as dislikes.

A mamasan may say a guy will bottom because he may have bottomed a few times for guys he likes but won't bottom for a guy that does not fit his desires of what a top for him should be.

First of all when a boy enters into the profession of whore his feelings and pride go out of the window. I'm not saying that we should disrespect them I'm saying that they have a product to sell and when a buyer comes along all should be up for sale.

Have you ever been in a shop where a salesman will sell you you a shirt but refuses to sell you shoes because he doesn't like the shape or size of your feet. If whores have desires about who and what, they should get another job and look for a permanent boyfriend, if permanent is possible in Thailand. It wont be long before the smell of half a months salary in a couple of hours opens their legs again.

catawampuscat
February 8th, 2007, 14:11
Back in Pattaya, over on Pattayaland soi 1, is my favorite mamasan and while aggressive and in your face,
at least he is still a man and doesn't wear awful clothes or fright-paint on his face. You tell him what you want
and he delivers. It helps to be a regular, whom he knows will return, as I imagine a one-time customer would
not be treated as well as a frequent one who tips and buys an occasional drink for the mamasan.

My most positive mamasan experience has been with Rose(sic) at Dynamite Boys on Pattayaland Soi 1. I am a frequent
customer and Rose knows what works best for me and always points out the new ones who can lite up my nite.
so far, he has a near perfect record and I tip him well each time I return to insure I will continue to get truthful info..

Now Dynamite has a sexy show and more comfortable seating and even play very funny videos like "Jackass" or
campy gay ones for a little diversion. Tell Rose "pussy" sent you. That should be good for a laugh. :cat:

February 8th, 2007, 16:42
Sometimes we forget that the guys in bars are young guys with feelings, pride and likes as well as dislikes

Oh my Gawd Honey!! They are up there selling their bodies Dear......... There is no room for likes or dislikes when one is hooker!

My worst MAMASAN is the guy mamasan at Euroboys Sunee (the Euroboys with Sawadee Go GO still printed on the door NOT the other Euroboys).

Anyhoo, I love this bar and especially the rough and tatooed dudes in here playing with their cocks. the mamasan hare I have has 'assisted' me before. However on the night in question, which was in the week after Xmas, I visited the bar - and in walked 2 German girls, whi it appeared were trying to take photos whilst pretending to SMS in the bar. the mamasan clapped his hands and the boys pulled their jocks up.

The girls left soon after. Thank Gawd. Then one of the guys jerked and blew on the stage, and went around for tips. I had one guy sit with me for a period of time (no numbers so cant say). Shaved head, short cropped hair, tatts front and back, and a nice thick schlong.

the mamason said to me "Dis a boy he like a di Marriwaaana". I said ok and i'll buy a joint. We agrredon a price of 100B. How cheep!
, and paid for the joint.
I arranged to off the boy who said to me" I do evverything and I sixateen!", and paid for the joint. Before leaving I went to the loo and inspected my purchase - and suuure enough it was just a normal cigarette, but had been crushed a litte so as to appear it contained dope.

The mamasan rushed into the bog and said ' put away someone will see". I said in no uncertain terms. Gimme back the 100B and the the money I gave for your drink. He quickly paid up, but not before calling me an asshole!!! What a cheek.

Anyway, I remember that this mamsan, who is aged about 40ish, used to be a GG Boy at BB many years back. Can anyone confirm this? In any case he has been around on the bar scene and knows all the tricks.... I KNOW his face but dont know from where.

Anyway, my off and got a moto taxi to Jomtein at the 7/11 near the statue at Papa david before transferring to my bike for the ride down jomtien rd to the condo. I always let my offs ride and enjoy be doubled like that - they seem to enjoy it too - perhaps they miss their bikes back home or something???

Anyway the boy did do everything back in room for those interested.

February 8th, 2007, 17:20
.the mamason said to me "Dis a boy he like a di Marriwaaana". I said ok and i'll buy a joint. We agreed on a price of 100B. How cheep!, and paid for the joint.
I arranged to off the boy who said to me" I do evverything and I sixateen!", and paid for the joint.

Regardless of whether the 'joint' turned out to be a crushed cig or the real thing and/or if the boy's declared age was real, you are dabbling in dangerous waters, especially in Thailand (unless,of course, you wish an enforced stay at the local monkey house) :jerk:

bucknaway
February 8th, 2007, 17:53
A lot of those kids are fresh off the farm and are still kids. Just because they are working in a gogo bar selling sex does not turn them into used car salesman overnight. This is just my opinion. You see things differently and that is fine too. :)

First of all when a boy enters into the profession of whore his feelings and pride go out of the window. I'm not saying that we should disrespect them I'm saying that they have a product to sell and when a buyer comes along all should be up for sale.

Have you ever been in a shop where a salesman will sell you you a shirt but refuses to sell you shoes because he doesn't like the shape or size of your feet. If whores have desires about who and what, they should get another job and look for a permanent boyfriend, if permanent is possible in Thailand. It wont be long before the smell of half a months salary in a couple of hours opens their legs again.

February 8th, 2007, 18:15
... for that reminder of why I have allieb on {Ignore}. Quoting these cretins is the only way I ever see their mindless drivel

February 8th, 2007, 18:30
...a cold chill just went down my spine and I think it means that someplace in Thailand, a mother just gave birth to a future Mamasan....

Gave birth?... Or hatched? With an ax.

First trip, second bar (The long-gone Galaxy near the [present] Nature Boy), first and last experience with a (evil) mamasan (She [just] didn't want a tip; she tried to hold a [mock] auction!*); a friend told me two magic words to keep them at bay; the same two words dear Margaret Rose would smile and sweetly utter to paparazzi: Feck Off!
Try it; it works--But only if they become pushy or obnoxious, of course. Everyone deserves a chance.

*Tried to tell me someone called to 'book' the num I'd offed the night before and said he would tip her 500 baht--'But for...um... 1,000....' Num said something in Thai and we left.

allieb
February 8th, 2007, 23:34
... for that reminder of why I have allieb on {Ignore}. Quoting these cretins is the only way I ever see their mindless drivel

I also respect your opinion Buck. We all think differently and I'm ready to be convinced if someone has a different angle on the subject. You have politely pointed that out like a gentleman another angle. and yes we should perhaps give a little slack to the new boys on the block.

homointern who incidentally sounds a lot like boygeenyus always gets out of his box when he doesn't approve. He likes everything his way or no way. What a limited minded asshole he is. I still say the ignore button is for sissies. A lot of people offend me but I would never use ignore. Ignoring is Middle Eastern thing. " I don't like whats happening so If I ignore it it might go away"

Smiles
February 9th, 2007, 00:15
" ... Ignoring is Middle Eastern thing. " I don't like whats happening so If I ignore it it might go away" ... "
It's also a Thai thing. The beloved's favourite ploy ... with me! :blackeye: (Who could blame him?)

Cheers ...

February 9th, 2007, 01:08
A Mamasan and a baht bus driver got married and had a baby. Named him SATAN.

February 9th, 2007, 09:37
... I still say the ignore button is for sissies. A lot of people offend me but I would never use ignore. Ignoring is Middle Eastern thing. ...

Well then you can call me the Sphinx of San Francisco! :faroah:

But I tell you life is much more enjoyable not having to read the likes of Homitern and BadBillyBoy.

catawampuscat
February 9th, 2007, 10:13
you haven't seen anything until you get a stream of pms from bbb calling you vile names and threatening you.
How about an ignore button on the pms, moderators or a way of reporting truly offensive and threatening
pms to the moderators.. I have to stop wearing that bullseye shirt ...

Smiles
February 9th, 2007, 10:30
" ... How about an ignore button on the pms ... "
.... yes, it's called the "DELETE" box. Just check off the box and hit the "delete" button. You don't even have to open and read it first, as you can already see the sender's handle sitting there, ready to be deep-sixed by the mortally offended (i.e. yourself).

Why do you read them?

Cheers ....

TrongpaiExpat
February 9th, 2007, 12:32
homointern who incidentally sounds a lot like boygeenyus always gets out of his box when he doesn't approve.

I too have noticed that they sometimes sound a lot alike. Funny that they also seem to hate each other.

I suspect homi does not really have anyone on ignore, he just says that to annoy.

February 9th, 2007, 17:27
you haven't seen anything until you get a stream of pms from bbb calling you vile names and threatening you.

You think that's bad; she only sends me love letters!

catawampuscat
February 9th, 2007, 17:52
smiles is correct about opening pms but curiosity killed the cat and we just can't resist seeing what the sick whale will
write next. my responses to him are as crude as I can make them and involve the most disgusting images I can think
of but it doesn't stop the " we will get you, we know who you are" pms from coming from the troll from hell.

ok smiles, I will try the don't peek,just delete method and the troll should get tired from not getting feed... :cat:

February 9th, 2007, 18:11
...my responses to him are as crude as I can make them and involve the most disgusting images I can think of...

Naked pussys?
Or pussy-pops: bbb on a stick.

Speaking of disgusting images: can you imagine fisting bbb! Only in gloves...boxing gloves!

February 9th, 2007, 21:35
you haven't seen anything until you get a stream of pms from bbb calling you vile names and threatening you. How about an ignore button on the pms, moderators or a way of reporting truly offensive and threatening pms to the moderators.. I have to stop wearing that bullseye shirt ...I just publish them openly in the Forum. I've never regarded a PM as anything but a message that isn't, at the time, a post

Brad the Impala
February 10th, 2007, 02:52
smiles is correct about opening pms but curiosity killed the cat and we just can't resist seeing what the sick whale will
write next. my responses to him are as crude as I can make them and involve the most disgusting images I can think
of but it doesn't stop the " we will get you, we know who you are" pms from coming from the troll from hell.

ok smiles, I will try the don't peek,just delete method and the troll should get tired from not getting feed... :cat:

Does this self-obsessed stream of consciousness, without punctuation, remind you of anyone? Or is better spelling the only difference? Are you guys sure, that you are not just fighting mirror images of yourselves, across the battlefields of all the gay thailand message boards?

Or is it even more shocking? Are you in reality only one image, one person, just different angles?

February 11th, 2007, 17:38
Very funny!

February 11th, 2007, 22:53
It's gone waaaaaaaaaay off topic but I see the Moderator's knife has not been applied

jinks
February 11th, 2007, 23:57
It's gone waaaaaaaaaay off topic but I see the Moderator's knife has not been applied

OH yes it has... you missed the best of the worst.

CLOSED NOW.

And Ladies, try to be good while I'm in Spain.
You don't want elephantspike to have to work - do you ?