PDA

View Full Version : Why did it fail?

February 6th, 2007, 16:46
Fuck them off? I am sure Niddy let them go with a proper bang, he was so generous with his burgers. If Burger king hadn't got there first blah blah blah. Is Niddy's (i just love typing that word) gone for ever? What a shame and I never got to taste that cheese burger. I only ever got to pant after the virtual effigy.

February 6th, 2007, 18:37
Fuck them off? I am sure Niddy let them go with a proper bang, he was so generous with his burgers. If Burger king hadn't got there first blah blah blah. Is Niddy's (i just love typing that word) gone for ever? What a shame and I never got to taste that cheese burger. I only ever got to pant after the virtual effigy.

Woepiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie, i be there in 2 day's :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hamburgers boe boe boe !

There is other tasty to find there . :clown:

allieb
February 6th, 2007, 20:24
Even though in my opinion NIDDYS NOOK had the best hamburger probaly in the world

I know now wx40afp that the real reason you went to Niddys Nook was for a dart up the arse from Niddy, not the cheeseburger. If it was the the best in the world you must have some shitty cheeseburgers in Walzing Matilda land

February 6th, 2007, 22:09
I don't think Niddy's failed as a business. He most likely got tired of all the bashing done to him by fellow members of the gay community and just decided to move on.