PDA

View Full Version : Superb Estate Manager's chairs for sale

February 3rd, 2007, 10:38
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/Miscchair.jpg

A matched pair of used Estate Manager's Chairs and footstools for sale in teak and rattan. Made in Chiang Mai Thailand. Condition fair. Ideal for the verandah or balcony to relax with a sundowner after a hard day. Similar being sold in Bangkok at over 20,000 baht a set. Offered at only 10,000 the pair. PM or e-mail me to view.

(Very convenient for oral sex for those with arthritic knees)

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 3rd, 2007, 12:13
can his underlings sit in them as well ? :idea:

February 3rd, 2007, 13:08
The poor old girl's having to flog off her furniture, perhaps we should hold some kind of benefit event for her??

February 3rd, 2007, 15:59
DELETED

lonelywombat
February 3rd, 2007, 16:29
The poor old girl's having to flog off her furniture, perhaps we should hold some kind of benefit event for her??

Another cheap shot from a cheap charlie.

catawampuscat
February 3rd, 2007, 17:30
This is a good idea.. Many of us have things we no longer want and could contribute them for an online auction thru
this site whereby we could post photos of used funiture, TV's, vases, paintings whatever...

Maybe, it would make better sense to have an actual auction at a place like Thais4Life or Monty's Enchanted Hut and
have the proceeds go to help those in need. I have some things I wished I hadn't bothered to bring to Pattaya and
would be glad to contribute them to a good cause. Maybe, this will end up being more hassle than it is worth but
it is food for thought if someone like Monty or Traveler Jim or the guys at Thais4Life or really anyone cares to take the
charge.. good idea or bad idea?

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 3rd, 2007, 18:47
a very good idea :cheers:

February 4th, 2007, 12:32
Having read volumes of posts on all the baords on recent events, I demand to know on behalf of the gay community:

1. Who is the Estate Manager
2. Why is he superb
3. Where is the Estate
4. Has the Estate got a full set of audited accounts available for nitpicking
5. Why is that potted plant in a wheel chair
6. Is the chair being sold to pay for fertilizer expenses for the potted plant
7. How much of the sum raised will go to the plant and how much to the superb manager
8. Why havn't we been given daily updates on the sale negotiations

WOWPOW WON'T BE GETTING ONE CENT OF MY MONEY UNTIL WE GET FULL DISCLOSURE

February 4th, 2007, 20:15
This is a good idea.. Many of us have things we no longer want and could contribute them for an online auction thru this site whereby we could post photosI can think of a few ex mem'sahibs I could offer

February 4th, 2007, 20:42
Perhaps members can auction off some unwanted items of clothing. I'd love a nice necktie like this one, for example. Perhaps Humming Turd knows where I can get one?

http://i5.tinypic.com/3z9o7r4.jpg