PDA

View Full Version : Condo for rent - Jomtien Thani Condotel

February 2nd, 2007, 15:34
Jomtien Thani Condotel 21st floor. Corner unit, 1 bedroom condo and adjoining studio with study, view to the islands and back up to the waterpark, marble bathroom, huge balcony, flat screen TV & DVD, Bose sound system with piped music, decorated in asian style, concierge on the floor and also lobby, carparking x2, maid service daily, 2 pools and recreation area, beautiful swimming beach directly out front. Security out front and security patrols through grounds 24x7. Short motorbike ride or bus to Gay beach. 50000B PM. Includes water and cable TV, but not electricity.Mssg me. Prefer min lets of 3 months.

bigben
February 3rd, 2007, 02:20
50,000 Baht per month as in $1,423 U.S.D ????

or

5,000 Baht per month as in $143 U.S.D????

Just asking is all....hoping for a typo.

February 3rd, 2007, 05:55
50,000 Baht per month as in $1,423 U.S.D ???? or 5,000 Baht per month as in $143 U.S.D???? Just asking is all....hoping for a typo.Why would anyone sink upwards of USD100,000 of capital into an apartment and expect a return of USD1,500 per year (5000 baht/month)? It's a ludicrous as your suggestion that the thieving bar owners of Pattaya give 100% (or more) of their turnover to charity

bucknaway
February 3rd, 2007, 07:55
What is this attack all about?

50,000 Baht per month as in $1,423 U.S.D ???? or 5,000 Baht per month as in $143 U.S.D???? Just asking is all....hoping for a typo.Why would anyone sink upwards of USD100,000 of capital into an apartment and expect a return of USD1,500 per year (5000 baht/month)? It's a ludicrous as your suggestion that the thieving bar owners of Pattaya give 100% (or more) of their turnover to charity

February 3rd, 2007, 07:56
DELETED

bucknaway
February 3rd, 2007, 08:01
I know it is the Internet but we all are to fast and loose with insulting words and attacks.

TrongpaiExpat
February 3rd, 2007, 12:25
I know it is the Internet but we all are to fast and loose with insulting words and attacks.

Very true. Some posters seem to get some satisfaction and enjoyment attacking, degrading and insulting others. They do this behind the curtain of being anonymous but I willing to bet face to face they don't have the balls to say peep.

February 3rd, 2007, 12:41
peep

Geezer
February 3rd, 2007, 15:04
"Some posters seem to get some satisfaction and enjoyment attacking, degrading and insulting others."

The boors to whom you refer need not trouble you in the least. If you encountered such socially you would ignore them. If they persisted, you would go elsewhere. Why would one do differently on a message board?

lonelywombat
February 3rd, 2007, 16:41
50,000 per month is a little over what Poseiden charge for a small one bedroom suite for a month , and double the quality

most of the better one bedroom apartments in pattaya are 2000 baht per night and do not have views, hotels are over 3000

why should this be criticized simply because some people want to stay in 500bpn b&b

what do you pay for a month in similar at Ambience or Cafe Royale??

get a life

This is tremendous value for someone who wants quality and is prepared to pay for it.

50,000 in pattayaland for 1 month compared to this ,no comparison.

February 3rd, 2007, 18:41
An American retiree e-mailed me and asked me to find a serviced apartment close to the beach for under 8,000 baht per month all inclusive. When I told him I have none - and most likely he will not find one anywhere in Pattaya. He replied to me rather upset as I might have insulted him with my answer- he said that "he is sorry for me... " not sure why he said what he said... but.... If you guys know any serviced apartments close to the beach for under 8,000 baht/month please, let me know so I can forward your info to this poor gentleman..... But in the mean time, if you are looking for a luxury serviced apartment or condo (in Pattaya) at an affordable price, please check out my website at: www.asian-escapes.com (http://www.asian-escapes.com).

February 3rd, 2007, 20:37
... if you read this tosh from BigBen in another thread ...
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... hp?t=10521 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10521)

And I can assure readers I'm just as obnoxious in the flesh, and wouldn't waste my time socially with most of them. Suffering fools gladly has never been a virtue of mine

Dboy
February 4th, 2007, 08:23
I have sent you a private mssg. thx

Dboy

February 5th, 2007, 08:08
DELETED

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 5th, 2007, 17:52
"I have already fired a complaint letter off to the Mayor of Sydney about it yeserday."

isn't she a dyke who wears dog collars ?

February 6th, 2007, 07:31
Aplease check out my website at: www.asian-escapes.com (http://www.asian-escapes.com).

10,000 Baht per week for a studio in VT2??? My God thats th monthly rate!!!!!

If you are able to achieve these rates then I am in the wrong business.

Hmmm 61 sq meter large studio, luxurious furnishing (check out the pictures) with full service.... I dunno JB, maybe you are in the wrong business!!

February 6th, 2007, 18:24
with full serviceHot and cold running boys? Dancing boys on toast?