View Full Version : deleted

travelerjim
February 1st, 2007, 11:23
deleted

February 1st, 2007, 18:32
... one of Hedda's rants on a posting Board long gone. Hedda carried on a campaign about alleged charities that were unaccountable, and bar owners came in for a real serve. It was even worse than the anti-smoking-in-bars campaign, and in true Hedda style got really vicious

February 1st, 2007, 21:37
I think the best way is to donate directly
It was easy on my credit card here from the states

Skeet

bigben
February 1st, 2007, 22:42
I can only speak for myself, but this whole fiasco concerning Mr. Allen has been an eye opener for me. I never realized how greedy some businesses are.

Why business owners (BO) and especially gay business owners think that they need to make money each and every time they open the doors is beyond me.

Most of you business owners (BO) are a bunch of greedy Bastards and should not only be ashamed of yourselves but need to be bitch slapped as well.

These greedy bastards have 2 choices to attempt to regain credibility in the eyes of gay customers here in Pattaya, but the damage has been done already.

1. You can announce tomorrow (Friday) the amount you took in during this so called fund raiser and then double that amount out of your own pocket and claim how off the mark us customers were about your greedinessтАж.or.....

2. There will be a deafening silence with a few rumors about a few thousand baht being donated to the cause.

3. No matter how these cheap Bastards play it out, I think that this has been a wake-up call for the gay community in that things are not always as they appear.

Granted, not all the gay owners are greedy Bastards, but the majority are as can be seen from their response.

Yeah, I am HOT about this whole thing. Here is a Man who has helped so many people in many many ways for so many years but when the table is reversed how these greedy bastards close their eyes or pretend they didnтАЩt know about Mr. Allen.

Pity.

Thank you all for speaking out.....especially T.Jim and Simon

February 2nd, 2007, 04:08
... owned a business yourself?